ALLIANCE.LEAGUE,SIEGE. Group1234.I'm being harassed and you don't give a .... .

Community in Danaria is VERY bad with me lately

Since I was removed from alliance in siege yesterday in request to stay with my friend who was accidentally in group 3 and I'm the 1st one in group 4, and then everything started to be on purpose against me. For example what happened today on Danaria Siege eye of reshanta. I was completely misbehaved and harassed by the leaders of the league and the alliance.
First I joined with my friend as usual and both of us are different classes. Then I was moved to another group. Then someone who was a league captain in world boss time left the alliance just because I'm there and yeah he left because of me cause I was looting the world boss and he said loot fast! and I replied "easy" which means take it easy. However, the boss could be looted later as I sometimes do. Not only that he also removed me from the group I was in with my best friend at the world boss time and I don't why except that he doing it on purpose; nothing more reasonable.
The funny thing is that he was moved or joined into that alliance especially just to leave again and that too is on purpose.
After that someone joined in exchange for him and when I Pressed L the alliance

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when I pressed the alliance menu I found that there is 1 empty slot in group 2; the group me and my friend were in before I was moved, so I asked in the alliance chat to move me to group 2. But they didn't respond and soon after that they brought another ranger instead of me into that group. And then the siege started.

That all is made on purpose and it's not funny, it sucks. So the community in Danaria is very bad when it comes to elitests and alliance and league leader unless if they were good people but they are bad. just saying

So. Was there a reason why you posted this twice?

I responded in your other thread.

To be honest, the fact that you posted these baseless accusations -twice- is showing me exactly how freaking unreasonable -you- are and I am thinking that your alliance/league leaders had the patience of a saint. I might have actually kicked you from the siege alliance and then blocked you so that I wouldn't have even seen your request to join the boss alliance.

7 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Of course there is it was just an accident ! You obviously have no brains ._.

I responded in your other thread.

Yeah How happy I'm!!! puffff I can see this ..

To be honest, the fact that you posted these baseless accusations -twice- is showing mexactly how freaking unreasonable -you

You are a judgmental person with no brain to think like I said.

I am thinking that your alliance/league leaders had the patience of a saint. I might have actually kicked you from the siege alliance and then blocked you so that I wouldn't have even seen your request to join the boss alliance.

Patience of what ? What are you talking about huh !? I don't get you and if league leaders kicked from siege I will report you and them and they can see their block list and then this won't be funny when I report them for not joining in siege alliance like I'm gonna report this post of you on this forum thread. Happy Now ?

8 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I took a lot of time to make edit, so it wasn't authorized by the system. If I knew there was time I would have prepared myself.
And don't make the same mistake twice I wrote another reply because there was error making edit in this reply and I also could find edit option for the second time. Okay. Hope I have made it clear. don't rush into judgement.

47 minutes ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

Of course there is it was just an accident ! You obviously have no brains ._.

Yeah How happy I'm!!! puffff I can see this ..

You are a judgmental person with no brain to think like I said.

Patience of what ? What are you talking about huh !? I don't get you and if league leaders kicked from siege I will report you and them and they can see their block list and then this won't be funny when I report them for not joining in siege alliance like I'm gonna report this post of you on this forum thread. Happy Now ?

Have at it, Sunshine. Not agreeing with you isn't against the forum rules and not taking someone into your alliance for siege isn't against the game rules.

ColorfulRewardingIndigobunting-small.gif

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Have at it, Sunshine. Not agreeing with you isn't against the forum rules and not taking someone into your alliance for siege isn't against the game rules

Fine Then. I will report you. Not for not agreeing with me. But for saying that if you were the leader of the league you will kick me from siege and blocking me so that you don't see my request.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

ColorfulRewardingIndigobunting-small.gif

And I'm gonna report this gif too for Harassment on Public. You are impolite person and I had enough of you and I will write decent report of you behavior.
Don't reply to any of my posts again, excuse me. I wish cyan do something about this farce. @Cyan

15 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

Good luck with that.

You have no idea about my report.

15 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

She can kick and block you if she wants. It's not against the rules.

And I can report her. And I will not leave my rights if she kick me for no reason and then block me as she said and not letting me in the alliance by not getting my request.
Then I can report her and I will keep reporting her until they ban her if possible.

20 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

Cyan's not gonna do anything because she hasn't done anything wrong, but, hey, it's your time.

You don't consider this a threat ?! I have already made a report on this forum reply.

26 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You are going to report me for something I -might- do?

Yes, you are threatening me!

14 minutes ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

You have no idea about my report.

And I can report her. And I will not leave my rights if she kick me for no reason and then block me as she said and not letting me in the alliance by not getting my request.
Then I can report her and I will keep reporting her until they ban her if possible.

You don't consider this a threat ?! I have already made a report on this forum reply.

Yes, you are threatening me!

Holy shit, you are not only dense but also vindictive and hypocritical.

I'll keep reporting her until they ban her? That's harassment...and a threat. Guess what? It's not against the rules to kick someone from an alliance and block them.

You have no rights here. The forums aren't ruled by the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

14 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

Holy shit, you are not only dense but also vindictive and hypocritical.

I'll keep reporting her until they ban her? That's harassment...and a threat. Guess what? It's not against the rules to kick someone from an alliance and block them.

You have no rights here. The forums aren't ruled by the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

Notice my words, I said Then " which means if only in that case THAT happened

12 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I might have actually kicked you from the siege alliance and then blocked you so that I wouldn't have even seen your request to join the boss alliance.

Or at least until she gets reformed and unblock and like a polite person add me to the alliance siege again.

I know this might be news but...

She doesn't have to.

She can block you if she wants to. In fact, Support TELLS you to do that. You know...the GMs.

She is breaking no rules. Even telling you she might block you isn't against the rules.

Are you even Danaria Asmodian?

Why is this not sinking in?

@Aly-DNHow dare you have an evil plan to keep this poor boy from getting into the siege!

Poor Cyan!

You do realize there are, like, 20 other alliances you can join for siege/worldboss, right? And you can go solo/duo and get more/better rewards?

I feel like this thread is ez post count padding.

1 minute ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

Sorry to disappoint you.. !

I spent 6 months trying to get someone with a bot army banned, with evidence.

Support isn't going to ban someone for blocking you. They're going to ignore you after awhile. LOL

5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Support isn't going to ban someone for blocking you. They're going to ignore you after awhile. LOL

I said sorry to disappoint you not because I want to ban her nor because she blocked me, but because she would prevent me from joining the siege through blocking my request to join as she said.

Just now, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

I said sorry to disappoint you not because I want to ban her nor because she blocked me, but because she would prevent me from joining the siege through blocking my request to join as she said.

She can only block you from one alliance. There are plenty of others.

What are your characters' names on Danaria, so I can block them? I need to make sure you don't get in any alliance I'm in and that you're kicked if you do join.

3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

She can only block you from one alliance. There are plenty of others.

What are your characters' names on Danaria, so I can block them? I need to make sure you don't get in any alliance I'm in and that you're kicked if you do join.

No thanks if I see you making an alliance I won't join them. come on you just said it there is too many alliances who are you ?!

Just now, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

No thanks if I see you making an alliance I won't join them. come on you just said it there is too many alliances who are you ?!

I'm Cheesecake, lol.

Like, literally, my ingame name is Cheesecake. xD

I don't make the alliances; I just join them, but I can be like, Oh, this ShyDude is an irritation and will whine to you about not being in the group he wants to be in, and he might ninja loot, so go ahead and kick and block him. Spare us all.

11 minutes ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

As many, many other people have stated, you don't have to go into that ONE alliance, you can go solo, you can go only with your friend as a 2-man group, is it that hard to understand?

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I'm Cheesecake, lol.

Like, literally, my ingame name is Cheesecake. xD

Oh yeah so what !?

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I don't make the alliances; I just join them, but I can be like, Oh, this ShyDude is an irritation and will whine to you about not being in the group he wants to be in, and he might ninja loot, so go ahead and kick and block him. Spare us all.

Yeah I can see you can be funny in so many ways. Congratulations on that. I know how to do that too but I'm not a kid.

Archived