ALLIANCE.LEAGUE,SIEGE. Group1234.I'm being harassed and you don't give a .... .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brutallus-DN said:

As many, many other people have stated, you don't have to go into that ONE alliance, you can go solo, you can go only with your friend as a 2-man group, is it that hard to understand?

Thank you bro for your reply. I actually understand that very clear. But Bro I like team work but some leaders are bad. THAT'S the main idea of this thread. Ty again <3

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

Are you sure?

True, you couldn't be. I like to believe Gen Z knows how the internet works. :P

Cya later, literally CheeseCake!

4 minutes ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

Thank you bro for your reply. I actually understand that very clear. But Bro I like team work but some leaders are bad. THAT'S the main idea of this thread. Ty again <3

Cya later, literally CheeseCake!

Farewell, ShyDude!

Please feel free to leave your feedback in a report to Cyan. I need to get my latest survey results!

47 minutes ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

If she block me for her evil plan to prevent me from getting into the siege as she said. Then I Have The Right To Report Her.

You have the right to report me for anything you like.

And I have the absolute right to block you for any reason I want to! 

And done!

tenor.gif?itemid=5250129

16 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

reporting someone for something they haven't even done and wanting to get them banned is pretty childish as well

Nope blocking is for kids but asking for your right when it comes to team work effort and being excluded from team and blocked from getting into any alliance who's ever the leader is is what deserves attention and care.
It's not childish. It's important that someone being treated badly for no reason, like she said my leaders have patience of saints.. on what ? What wrong I have made. Actually many take time looting things and ask to move to different group. Can you tell me why I got banned from that siege in the first place. It's my right to report for harassment. It's a grown up human right. Put yourself in my place how would you feel. ?

And I didn't want her to get banned at all you all actually misunderstood; all I meant was if she was in charge of alliance and kicked then blocked. Then that's harassment and impolite action and behavior.
Actually she is the one started it by writing that inappropriate reply in the first place.

And things like this I discuss with you so that they be treated.

4 minutes ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

Can you tell me why I got banned from that siege in the first place. It's my right to report for harassment. It's a grown up human right. Put yourself in my place how would you feel. ?

And I didn't want her to get banned at all you all actually misunderstood; all I meant was if she was in charge of alliance and kicked then blocked. Then that's harassment and impolite action and behavior.
Actually she is the one started it by writing that inappropriate reply in the first place.

And things like this I discuss with you so that they be treated.

Again, you were not banned from the siege, please realize that cause i'm getting tired of it. You were banned in 1 alliance but there are more than 3-4 other's available, as well as.. making your own group.

Most times me and my friend aren't in the same group despite asking for it, it doesn't matter for us, we still have /whisper.

I think i've been kicked out of an alli once, so? i didn't care, just go apply to a different alliance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Her reply was not inappropriate at all tho? She's just stating her opinion

move on

6 minutes ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15: 1

No, sorry to disappoint you. But it was inappropriate at all.

Threats
Members of our forums should feel safe to express their thoughts and opinions about the game, and to do so without fear or intimidation. To this end, any threat of physical harm toward another forum user will not be tolerated.

(taken from ncsoft forum rules)

If you’re afraid or intimidated by her opinion.. .-.

11 minutes ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

About the game not about me, she's being offensive. that's not from the rules.

What part of her opinion offended you?

also, shouldn’t SHE be offended because you said she didn’t have a brain? 

(what isn’t from the rules?)

48 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

What part of her opinion offended you?

23 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I might have actually kicked you from the siege alliance and then blocked you so that I wouldn't have even seen your request to join the boss alliance.

That part.

51 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

also, shouldn’t SHE be offended because you said she didn’t have a brain?

And if you think SHE shouldn't be offended , this consider this just a pay back.

52 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

(what isn’t from the rules?)

being offensive to others.

In the end I would like to thank you for acting like a loyal lawyer. lol No

21 minutes ago, PayToHeal-KT said:

I feel like you're just trolling. No DN asmo would try to get Aly banned, she's someone who does a lot for the community.

Yay how funky she is I'm impressed

21 minutes ago, PayToHeal-KT said:

Please get a life and stop QQing in the forums.  

I'm not stopping until I'm done with people like you

16 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

Vindictive and hypocritical.

These idioms were made mainly by haters of others much much more better than them; I'm more successful than you and than you think
Haters gonna hate. cheers you are one of them. go to hell!

3 minutes ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

Yay how funky she is I'm impressed

I'm not stopping until I'm done with people like you

These idioms were made mainly by haters of others much much more than them; I'm more successful than you and than you think
Haters gonna hate. cheers you are one of them. go to hell!

Seriously, gotta know, are you trying to get banned from the forums? Because that's how you get banned from the forums.

4 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

Seriously, gotta know, are you trying to get banned from the forums? Because that's how you get banned from the forums.

I am the creator of this post if there's anyone who replies nice I will reply nice back to them. That's how it works. You described me as hypocritical and vindictive, so whose fault it is ?

I have reported your reply.

Archived