ALLIANCE.LEAGUE,SIEGE. Group1234.I'm being harassed and you don't give a .... .

27 minutes ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

That part.

Ok, so? there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with saying that, and even if there was, so what? Again, ONE alliance out of many, MANY others.

You are a hypocrite, saying you’re being harassed while you harass others

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

If we're measuring success by number of haters, both Aly and I win. >_>
Gotta agree with Timmain. You're vindictive, hypocritical, petulant, and I'm going to add pathetic. 

I think I'm being hated by most hated people cause you're describing me with more haters' idioms so that just gives me the winning not you. ( sorry to disappoint you -again )

By a lot.

Think again

Gotta agree with Timmain. You're vindictive, hypocritical, petulant, and I'm going to add pathetic.

I'm nothing of this, Hater  literally CheeseCake!

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Bow before your queen, peasant.

Who are you again !?

7 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

You are a hypocrite

I'm not hypocrite. as I said haters gonna hate

8 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Ok, so? there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with saying that

I had reported this reply already. So I'm not gonna tell you my report but them.

I am Queen Cheesecake, and I have ruled this land since long before you were born. I maintain my youth by bathing in the blood of virgins and the tears of my haters. I bask in spreading sorrow, but I am not without mercy. Many a player has gained knowledge and assistance at my generous hand. Some, defense behind my army. Others, though, have been trampled beneath my feet like grass, fallen, providing nourishment to the beasts of the earth, the fowl of the air, and the insects who fly and crawl.

Now bow, peasant.

3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I am Queen Cheesecake, and I have ruled this land since long before you were born. I maintain my youth by bathing in the blood of virgins and the tears of my haters. I bask in spreading sorrow, but I am not without mercy. Many a player has gained knowledge and assistance at my generous hand. Some, defense behind my army. Others, though, have been trampled beneath my feet like grass, fallen, providing nourishment to the beasts of the earth, the fowl of the air, and the insects who fly and crawl.

Who are you again ?! doesn't really sound interesting.. not sorry to disappoint you this time.

6 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Now bow, peasant.

No, sorry. I bow only to Kings.

11 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

@Aly-DN, yOu'Re FuNkY

I thought Valedia was the dumbest person on the forums. Guess I was wrong! Shysexistbro, are you Asmodian? Just checking so I can block you also. <3

tenor.gif?itemid=4815786

He's Asmo on the character he is posting on. Blocked him last night. And I may have spelled his name so everyone in my discord could as well.

@ShyZozZSho-DN.. so what's your Elyos' name?

7 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

He's Asmo on the character he is posting on. Blocked him last night. And I may have spelled his name so everyone in my discord could as well.

@ShyZozZSho-DN.. so what's your Elyos' name?

- _ -
Like I'm gonna reply on you. why mention my name. Don't mention my name in any of your posts never ever. UNDERSTOOD ?

• Cyan locked this topic
  • Aion Team

Hello, 

Okay, so, this post has been a wild ride. Unfortunately the forums aren't the best place to discuss harassment you're receiving. If you do feel like you're being harassed in-game then please contact our support department and let them know of the situation and they can investigate and assist.

As far as conduct on the forums goes.. Please keep your replies above the brow and constructive. Topics like this are difficult because there's missing context, which leads to speculation and assumptions and lots of bickering. 

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. 

Thanks.

Archived