Forums

ALLIANCE.LEAGUE,SIEGE. Group1234. I'm being harassed and you don't give a .... .

Community in Danaria is VERY bad with me lately

Since I was removed from alliance in siege yesterday in request to stay with my friend who was accidentally in group 3 and I'm the 1st one in group 4, and then everything started to be on purpose against me. For example what happened today on Danaria Siege eye of reshanta. I was completely misbehaved and harassed by the leaders of the league and the alliance.
First I joined with my friend as usual and both of us are different classes. Then I was moved to another group. Then someone who was a league captain in world boss time left the alliance just because I'm there and yeah he left because of me cause I was looting the world boss and he said loot fast! and I replied "easy" which means take it easy. However, the boss could be looted later as I sometimes do. Not only that he also removed me from the group I was in with my best friend at the world boss time and I don't know why except that he doing it on purpose; nothing more reasonable.
The funny thing is that he was moved or joined into that alliance especially just to leave again and that too is on purpose.
After that someone joined in exchange for him and when I pressed the alliance menu I found that there is 1 empty slot in group 2; the group me and my friend were in before I was moved, so I asked in the alliance chat to move me to group 2. But they didn't respond and soon after that they brought another ranger instead of me into that group. And then the siege started.

That all is made on purpose and it's not funny, it sucks.
So the community in Danaria is very bad when it comes to elitests and alliance and league leader unless if they were good people but they are bad. just saying

If you feel you are being harassed, send all your proof to Support in the form of a ticket.

As to your specific examples, many of them can be explained without leaping to the conclusion that someone is doing things just to make you angry. 

Have you ever formed an alliance for siege? It can be rather stressful which is made more so by the lack of healers and demands from players to be put with other players. Your main goal is to make sure that every group has a cleric and if you don't have enough clerics you may need to make a group or groups with ranged players who may not need as many heals. Putting friends together would be extremely secondary. Honestly.. how long does a siege take? I think you can be away from your friend for that long. You are in the same alliance, for crying out loud! It's not like they are in a different zone.

So if you were spamming to have your group changed, you made an annoyance of yourself. That's going to put a bad taste in people's mouths. Imagine that leader juggling several things and then having to deal with your unreasonable spam. Try and put yourself in their position.

If DN was "very bad when it comes to elitests and alliance and league leader", as you said, then they wouldn't have taken you or your friend into their alliance or league at all. Did they actually need you to get loot on the boss or GP for the siege? I sincerely doubt it. So they showed how anti-elitist they were by bringing you both into their alliance at all. And after your behavior at the siege, they still took you both in for the boss! That shows how nice they actually are. 

Next time try and relax about your group in the alliance. Do your best. After the siege/boss, you can group up with your friend again. Being a group apart for a few minutes won't do you any lasting harm.

What classes were you to need to be in the same group tho? I could understand maybe cleric/chanter or healer/melee but if you were on like a glad/ranger combo or something there is no need for you to be in the same group.

8 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

If you feel you are being harassed, send all your proof to Support in the form of a ticket.

I already did.

Have you ever formed an alliance for siege?...

Yes and it's very easy and I know all this; I don't know why you talk so much of things we already know!!

So if you were spamming to have your group changed, you made an annoyance of yourself.

I didn't spam. I didn't say in my post that I spammed. You just typed all this just to say this ?!! I'm sorry to disappoint you !

If DN was "very bad when it comes to elitests and alliance and league leader", as you said, then they wouldn't have taken you or your friend into their alliance or league at all.

No they would take me and my friend and every single person cause however weak we are they still need to make a push and they can't make a push if their numbers are few. So they actually would take us. They Need Us.

Did they actually need you to get loot on the boss or GP for the siege?

Not like that but they need me and every other person to loot the boss for the server to maintain its progress and balance and the game goes on whatever the race or the faction are.
2nd they need me and others to get GP so that when some ranks go down and other ranks go up they still have some high ranks that can transform and win the siege war and so they can get GP too and the game continues. So yeah they actually need me to get GP, that's for our own good.

I sincerely doubt it.

That's because you don't know how to think straight and not a good heartened person.

So they showed how anti-elitist they were by bringing you both into their alliance at all.

No not like that , it's just as I explained before. it's an mmorpg. they need multiplayer.

And after your behavior at the siege, they still took you both in for the boss!

What behavior! you making me like I made a crime.

That shows how nice they actually are.

Yeah I know they are nice and I say ty.

Next time try and relax about your group in the alliance. Do your best. After the siege/boss, you can group up with your friend again. Being a group apart for a few minutes won't do you any lasting harm.

No because it helps us winning the siege planning out tactics and bringing victory to our faction. If he's not in my group How can we keep up and do this ?

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Thisssss 100%. Sorry, bud, but it sounds like you were being irritating.

No budy, I'm being irritated..

3 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

What classes were you to need to be in the same group tho? I could understand maybe cleric/chanter or healer/melee but if you were on like a glad/ranger combo or something there is no need for you to be in the same group.

He's a spiritmaster and I am a ranger we make perfect team each time we with each other.

During the "Coallition" era i got kicked by personal problems or some jerk people orders, i sent ticket reporting, cuz there are rules about this, Hime and Cyan made special rules about what OK and what is reportable, kick someone from major events like sieges without a real reason like being afk much time, or not select ready in check readness for more than 3 times is completly reportable. I made they sent "Warning" message to couple of people form DN elyos, and they even prevent Mochigirl and Pocosin to kept the Coallition lead without actually help, when they used to refuse to pass lead and not set Coallition kisk.

If you sent report asking for get these rules get followed you should probably get some help from them or at least some payback.

19 minutes ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

During the "Coallition" era i got kicked by personal problems or some jerk people orders, i sent ticket reporting, cuz there are rules about this, Hime and Cyan made special rules about what OK and what is reportable, kick someone from major events like sieges without a real reason like being afk much time, or not select ready in check readness for more than 3 times is completly reportable. I made they sent "Warning" message to couple of people form DN elyos, and they even prevent Mochigirl and Pocosin to kept the Coallition lead without actually help, when they used to refuse to pass lead and not set Coallition kisk.

If you sent report asking for get these rules get followed you should probably get some help from them or at least some payback.

Except that really none of what you’re saying applies anymore. OP could group with his friend and still get GP/so/mats and also help the faction without ever joining the alliance or the league now. Sometimes it’s even less grief even now since some alliances just want to get their name on the Fort.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

This seemed relevant to the discussion

This only means that I got you by replying to every single word you said and you can't reply back; that's what the gif mean, so it's against you not for you. Sorry to disappoint you again !_!

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

hjBN5f.gif

I've always wanted to use this gif

Stop using gifs in public forums, so you cool now, you funky now.. kids will always stay kids.
btw the gif is just like or describes your personality. saying

1 hour ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

Go to my other topic in the general discussion to let you see that I will report someone called Aly, I hope you can see their reply and judge it by yourself. I will mention you in it.

You are being childish. 

On the siege matter you could have just go duo with your friend. Would have helped the faction and gotten better rewards (alliance AP and participation is minimal most of the times). I always go solo.

On the world boss it wouldn't have mattered. Your friend and you can't protect each other. All that you needed to do is to be in the alliance or league to get the rewards.

I don't know. Sounds silly. Sounds like you want attention!

1 hour ago, ShyZozZSho-DN said:

No bro I don't want attention. Ty for your reply.

I did just reread your post. On the siege matter I'm pretty confident on what I said. On the world boss matter, it gets worse. You said that the league leader left because of you because he said "loot faster" TO YOU, and you answered with "easy". First of all, people are usually using Shift+F12 so it's very unlikely that he knew it was you looting. And even if he knew, you are supposed to loot fast because there are another 200 people trying to loot and they take a lot of time looting because everyone wants to put all the items in the world boss to roll yet again (the first person already does that, there is no need for everyone else after him do the same, because you have to confirm for every item in the loot).

As I said before, sounds like attention whoring.

7 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

First of all, people are usually using Shift+F12 so it's very unlikely that he knew it was you looting.

hahah that's funny

(the first person already does that, there is no need for everyone else after him do the same, because you have to confirm for every item in the loot).

yeah and I said sometimes I don't loot the boss at all and loot later so I am aware of the struggle, nothing new you said.

because there are another 200 people trying to loot

They never reach 200 only 96 so far..... at least at this time

As I said before, sounds like attention whoring.

As I said before I'm not looking for attention. And it's not attention whoring, it's general discussion. Everyone now became attention nyerk. wtf how your brain works !?

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived