Forums

Is there any solid way to get a hacker banned?

Arhangelos

Ahh. Thanks, @HealingSquid-KT. That is totally true. "Named" players who are hackers and were accused of hacking (often with proof!) usually had their buddies come out of the wood work to mock the person accusing. I must have misunderstood.

An example, a legionmate had a video of someone clearly speed hacking. It was exactly the way you see bots move about. Players pointed and laughed at the guy caught hacking. That legionmate then captured a video of a named player doing the -exact- same thing. The same players who were pointing and laughing at the "no-name" hacker were crying from the roof tops of how what we were seeing was a "known bug" and that my legionmate was just a crappy PvPer who was crying because he got beat.

• 1 month later...

Lets say I'm newbe to the game.. I dont play the game since 3.0, but i though hacks where things of the past until I found a famous chanter in KT server.. I was killed in less than a second.. I was like WTF?? I didnt see any attack just got killed and thats all. When i went to the logs I had on me more than 15 attacks.. so, i saw this was clearly a not animation hack.

Many players says this guy use hacks, so when many people point a guy, the game has to open an eye and verify, but they dont care.

Archived