Weekly Server Maintenance - March 6, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 6, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 9:15 a.m. CST / 16:35 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 35 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Broken Hearts event will end. Mend any remaining Broken Hearts you have!
  • Characters in queue for the Character Transfer service will be transferred. 

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

s6m8lccka1k21.jpg be3yed8hnbj21.jpg spz0i2ueaak21.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give us transparent scrolls, make craft gear tradeable. I should be able to safely transfer an item I made between two characters I own without someone using bot scripts for broker to get my crafted item. I shouldn't have to risk kinah for this, do something NCsoft because I tried asking support for help regarding this and they tell me to suck it up. No one people at NCsoft are getting laid off, because a lack of care to the community that supports this game.

I ve been playing Aion for almost 9 years, observing its up & down moment but it s never been like this time. 6.0 patch is supposed to revive Aion yet NA GMs make it die week after week. The event is super boring and too many bugs. Adding things such as skin skill or skin outfit or transparent scroll to the BCM store is too hard for you? or there s some kind of restriction on NA server? Maybe we all need to have some sympathy for Gms cuz u guys dont get paid well ???

Too many little things that literally frustrated players, eg: heart pieces can be traded but unable to be sent mail or stored in account warehouse ??? LOGICCCCCCCCCCC ??????? other things that were listed too many times. sigh...

On 2/4/2019 at 1:24 PM, Cyan said:

The previews kinda died with the 6.2 update because of how the game is. With fewer events, and the removal of rotation weekends and such it would basically just be a post saying which event is upcoming, which is useful information to you all. There is a new even starting in a couple weeks though so stay tuned for more information.

Wow this new event is looking pretty good cyan.

1 hour ago, Hakumix-KT said:

Give us transparent scrolls, make craft gear tradeable. I should be able to safely transfer an item I made between two characters I own without someone using bot scripts for broker to get my crafted item. I shouldn't have to risk kinah for this, do something NCsoft because I tried asking support for help regarding this and they tell me to suck it up. No one people at NCsoft are getting laid off, because a lack of care to the community that supports this game.

'No wonder people at NCsoft are getting laid off,'

imageproxy.png

1- I want to see the character that I took the trouble to customize
2- I want to see the armor PvE that it took me months to get in the instances
3- I want to see the armor PvP that took me months to evolve
4- I do not want to be a penguin, nor a silly fox, more than ever

22 minutes ago, Kyari-KT said:

BOOOOORING week yet again. You guys are start losing so many players, (even more) 

Ffs do something with transparent scrolls, IS NOT THAT HARD TO SEE WHAT PPL WANTS, WE keeps YOUR game alive, listen to us dmnit.

Its ok if they lose them now because they will all come crawling back with the next NC game being released.

No matter how you complain on how shitty they managing this game they wont listen cause they still getting alot of buyers from NCODE and their transformation contracts.. if there are less players who purchase ncoin they might go panic and give a good event like they did in SPF before

Seriously this game is getting worse every week and yet every week the devs ignore the issues, the complaints, the players and offer nothing to keep players interested in this game. A year ago everyone was asking for 6.x daily cause 5.x was so meh and dull but here we are a little over 4 months in and people are like this isn't what we expected at all. So much for the patch that was heralded as the savior of Aion because after NCWest got their hands on it they were able to destroy any hopes of making Aion great again.

Archived