Weekly Server Maintenance - March 6, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Tsukiyumi-DN said:

unknown.png

s0P4m5Q.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 43$ FOR 10 ANCIENTS?????????

Dude, seriously...what the.

The person in charge of the BCM needs help. Like, legit help. You know, from people who actually play the game.

LET ME HELP YOU, FFS.

The problem about the transparent scrolls are very easy to solve. This item should not even exist.

There should be in the menu an option like this:

Apply transformation on your character
( ) Yes ( ) No.

When you select no, you can use a transformation, but this will not change the appearance of your character.

End.

Or doing 2 camps lmao.

Seriously @Cyan what makes you guys think this is acceptable? I understand that changes are hard to make happen and take time. But adding 10 ancient pvp stones for over $40 is just a joke and you guys can’t honestly expect to buy those... right?

36 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

Or doing 2 camps lmao.

Seriously @Cyan what makes you guys think this is acceptable? I understand that changes are hard to make happen and take time. But adding 10 ancient pvp stones for over $40 is just a joke and you guys can’t honestly expect to buy those... right?

Uh... I'm gonna have to disagree with you we both know people will buy that still LOL like some people in supreme

ncsoft please take my advice and close down the game til november and you will see how much these unappreciative kids will learn what the meaning of its a free game means cuz they acting like their paying for what y'all give them lol.

god said when you get nothing it's what you deserve and when you get something apart from nothing just say thank you for giving me what i deserve.

15 hours ago, Brutallus-DN said:

icon_item_trans_scroll_transparent_01.pn

(also is there any ETA for 6.5?)

i would rather to get ETA for fix bugs, fix the kinah entry to the players and some custom modification for NA that Korean standar game doesnt fill. If they put 6.5 with all the problems we have right now it will end up in the same nyerk.

they dont have to tell you when any fixes are coming so just try and understand that they know what was asked SEVERALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL times already and just shut up about it and wait or leave and play another game and come back with a lil more understanding.

i mean come on yall acting like yall are paying to play the damn game which would give yall all the right to whine and cry after EVERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY maintenance.

NCSOFT PLEASE CLOSE THE GAME DOWN UNTIL EVERYTHING IS FIXED TO THESE CRY BABIE AZZ WANTS REQUEST AND DEMANDS.

Usually double posting in a forum is something against the rules or at least we should avoid that, but....  you even triple posted a couple of times :/

About the complains, I think I understand. Maybe I don´t find all of them like something related with my playstyle, but I understand why they ask for those things. 

Also I think is not really hard to give some solutions to those problems. Just adding those transparent scrolls on the sand market with a cheap price can not be so complicated. Just replace one of the less bought items (some of them can be obtained by other means). 

A lot of things actually could be so easy to modify to make the players happier. Some adjustments on kinah drops (or maybe in quest), broker fees, changing stigmas prices, drop rates from some instances, some of the old items from BCM. I always wanted one of those rings with aura effect, but used my ncoins on other things, and I would totally buy one if you put them back (even if you remove the minimal resistance they had). Come on Cyan. You know is not the big thing to modify some of those things. It is not a lot of work. 

And you even can make some of those changes as a "testing item". As example, add the transparent scroll on the sand market for, lets say, 12.000 kinah each with the "expires in 30 days" thing for just 2 or 3 weeks and lets see what happens. If that damage the game or the economy for the company, you will be able to just remove them, and the remaining scrolls will disapear in a month, and you will have the experience to explain to the players why can not be continued. Some of those things that people is asking for can be added like temporal buffs. Like "with Lady Siel grace buff changing stigmas cost is reduced by 80%", just like we had in the past with those buffs to enchant things without losing the items. 

I totally know that Aion is not the biggest topic inside NCWest now. I know you need your human resources working in other proyects now. And maybe we are not your best coustomers or the nicest ones, but you can see that some of those things are not really complicated actually, and maybe with just some minutes working on them, some can be added just to make the players happier. Not sure if you will read this, and maybe will be hard to find the moment to talk about this with the people who can change things, but I hope you can try. 

5 hours ago, Tsukiyumi-DN said:

unknown.png

s0P4m5Q.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 43$ FOR 10 ANCIENTS?????????

@Cyan Please let whoever made the decision on this pricing know that this is extremely unreasonable. It should be 4k or whatever for 20 legendary stones just like it used to be for Omega enchantment stones which are almost the same thing.

Archived