Weekly Server Maintenance - March 6, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

$43 for 10 ancient pvp stones...This is an example of  why your company is losing money..¬¬

I *never* bother to post on the forums, but I felt the need to express that if it really is 3400 NCOIN for 10 *ancient* pvp stones, you've lost your freaking minds and the game is truly just meant to be a money grab until the next NCSoft game is ready to be released. Might want to reconsider this (or like mytek said, make it 20 legendary pvp stones for 4k like Omegas/Temperings used to be.)

And I'm not even going to get started about how god-awful event rewards have been since this patch, or how useless templars were made (looking forward to buff next patch..if that even ever happens...) in both PvP and PvE...

If you really want to know how to make the game better, shoot me a message, I'll give you my opinions for sure.

Don't you know who I am?

9 hours ago, Tsukiyumi-DN said:

unknown.png

*snip*

What makes so little sense about the this is that you can spend 80 luna for a dredg reset and get more stones.

Like a lot of things on BCM, the price is all wonky as if whoever priced it had never played Aion.

12 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

What makes so little sense about the this is that you can spend 80 luna for a dredg reset and get more stones.

Like a lot of things on BCM, the price is all wonky as if whoever priced it had never played Aion.

You can afk stuff and stilll get more stones.

5 hours ago, Gregg-DN said:

Maybe they put it up so high because next maintence they'll "discount" it to only 3000 NCOINS for 10!

I do not believe they will discount but i believe they are setting up to make their next event more appealing. They add 1 Legendary  PvP stone you get 1 every say 30-50 dollars worth of event items bought or farmed in game and everyone will be like OMG this event TY yet your paying the same price you would of been say if you just bought the yellow stones and morphed them.

My suggestion is stop being hardcore gamers and become casual ones and trust me y'all would not care about these things and would focus more on just playing a free game.

ncsoft is doing to y'all what yall do to the broker which is taking more and giving less but who likes it when the table gets turned huh.

• Cyan locked this topic
  • Aion Team

I temporarily locked this thread but it is open again. I also removed a lot of comments that frankly had no business on the forums. When posting on the forums please remember that this is a shared experience. You're free to disagree or share feedback with each other but when it becomes overbearing or spammy it creates a frustrating experience on the forums. 

Thank you, please continue to share your feedback in a constructive manner and it will be forwarded to the rest of the team. :)

• Cyan unlocked this topic
26 minutes ago, Cyan said:

I temporarily locked this thread but it is open again. I also removed a lot of comments that frankly had no business on the forums. When posting on the forums please remember that this is a shared experience. You're free to disagree or share feedback with each other but when it becomes overbearing or spammy it creates a frustrating experience on the forums. 

Thank you, please continue to share your feedback in a constructive manner and it will be forwarded to the rest of the team. :)

Sooooooooo, you're not actually going to address anything that *was* on topic?  You know, like the 10x ancient PVP stones for nearly $50????  Or transparent scrolls being in the GST?  Or the questions about ninja-nerfed enchant rates????  

32 minutes ago, Cyan said:

@Cyan and not answer about our question???????? 

30 minutes ago, Shavera-DN said:

Sooooooooo, you're not actually going to address anything that *was* on topic?  You know, like the 10x ancient PVP stones for nearly $50????  Or transparent scrolls being in the GST?  Or the questions about ninja-nerfed enchant rates????  

You guys have to understand that Cyan is just the middle man. He just passes down the feedback to someone else. 

He won't have quick answers for anything.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

@Cyan Who is "the rest of the team" even lol? as far as anyone knows it's you, hime, and gideon which im sure a decent amount of the community have no clue who gideon is.:)

3 hours ago, Salt-DN said:

@Cyan Who is "the rest of the team" even lol? as far as anyone knows it's you, hime, and gideon which im sure a decent amount of the community have no clue who gideon is.:)

Hime is on L2 forums with other community managers, meanwhyle we have 1 that ignore us.

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

I appreciate your a small team with a diversely opinionated group to contend with but I have observed a lot of common themes here in forums that continue to not be engaged with in terms of reply or action to resolve for the players that post them. Also I do my daily/weekly stuff in game but the overall game experience, including forums, is basically lacking something, and i wish i knew what that was to better explain. I am currently questioning why i would continue with daily login or long term engagement, and maybe just go to a weekly look and see until something happens better than what is currently on offer now. cheers :)

Archived