Weekly Server Maintenance - March 6, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have transparent scrolls and honestly 27,600 kerna isn't a crazy amount and it's said when you know how you look and feel it doesnt matter how others view you from the outside.

MAYBE Y'ALL SHOULD BE ASKING NCSOFT TO MAKE CUTIER PRETTIER TRANSFORMS AND LEAVE THIS TRANSPARENT SCROLL THING ALONE AND STOP CRYING LIKE LIL BABIES.

seeing as the game is free to play why not try showing ncsoft that y'all appreciate the game by not asking for things and just play the game and maybe just maybe they will see a mature community and consider the request y'all post EVERY SINGLE MAINTENANCE. my suggestion is ater the next maint no one post anything about these stupid transparent scrolls if at all possible.

there you go Vea i'm proud of you for that.

transparent scrolls transparent scrolls transparent scrolls transparent scrolls! i find that annoying as hell if me being annoyed means anything. joking its a game so i dont have this weaknest of being annoyed lol.

CYAN i also feel your pain and i dont blame you if 1 night you found that bottle of VODKA and your hand accidently hit the master shutdown aion button at all and i do love this game but enough is enough i'd say.

To show how weak you boys and girls are my challenge is NO one post anything on the maint section that has been posted before especially transparent scrolls and overall any and all things. Y'ALL HAVE 2 WEEKS TO DECIDE AND SHOW HOW WEAK Y'ALL ARE.

We all can agree that most transformations are ugly AF, Whats the point of buying skins for game if you cant see them when you are actually playing the game (being afk doesnt count).

Personally this doesnt bother me as before but there is something that really does and more......

When the pet/minion loot bug is going to be finally  fixed  for real (Broken since day 1 of this patch)? Its very annoying when in group. @Cyan any  actual  plans of fixing it?

i do remember a time when all of us loved looking like a shugo esp when it gave us atk spd hp acc and all those wonderful extra stats via candies and now y'all hating on these xforms.HUMANS,GO FIGURE!

ncsoft i know one day you guys will give these babies what they ask for but if at all possible PLEASE DONT.

can you imagine if ncsoft had started everyone with the same gears instead of having the exchange option for those that spent soooooooooo much money getting their harvest to +25 in order to qualify lol? but since that didnt happen the community had to find something to cry about ie the transparent scrolls lol.

2 hours ago, Heuo-DN said:

When the pet/minion loot bug is going to be finally  fixed  for real (Broken since day 1 of this patch)? Its very annoying when in group. @Cyan any  actual  plans of fixing it?

k9WKZ8m.png

Father, sometimes it does feel that you have left us in the battle. We know that you are with us, but so are our feelings of aloneness. The Enemy seems to be taking ground. Our crying out to you seems to go unanswered. We know you are at work, but help us trust you in the midst of our questions. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

3 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

if me being annoyed means anything

No because no one cares.

Anyway...

Aside from transparent scrolls, it would be nice if we can get an ETA for 6.5. You can disclaim it with a "Pending, subject to being postponed" notice. Just something vague like "possibly in May or June" -- we'll take anything at this point.

Vantheria ncsoft told me that the reason they'are not doing anything about the transparent scrolls is because they are tired of 1 person speaking for the entire community with the no one cares thingy so i think its best to phrase it as no one that listens to me or i know or kisses my A cares thus ruleing out EVERYONE ok.

Archived