Weekly Server Maintenance - March 6, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They dont really care of what the players want,they busy loading there pockets. So many bots running around i actually lost count. They should really start pulling there fingers or whatever out of there backsides and start waking up,lots of ppl starting to loose interest in the game coz it reminds so many ppl of 5.8,aka grinding and more grinding like zombies. They either to dumb to do something or too bloody lazy or both for that matter.

1 hour ago, GoToHellAndDie-KT said:

They dont really care of what the players want,they busy loading there pockets. So many bots running around i actually lost count. They should really start pulling there fingers or whatever out of there backsides and start waking up,lots of ppl starting to loose interest in the game coz it reminds so many ppl of 5.8,aka grinding and more grinding like zombies. They either to dumb to do something or too bloody lazy or both for that matter.

They are not padding their pockets lol? If they wanted to make money there is about 200 items/bundles/events that exist in patch 6.0-7.0 they could copy paste and add in to pad pockets......

Putting things on the BCM that people wont actually buy is not making them money. There are tons of players who would buy the Korea/TW/RU 100 enchantment stone packages for $100 usd but instead they put 10x ancient stones for $45 dollars.

I want everyone to know MOGANG (esports) is in direct contact with the head GM that actually logs into the game, and we are discussing the transparent scroll situation. tpFL0Ax.png
Proof in the screenshot above. We thank you for your patience, and we are in this fight right along side you boys and lady boys.

@Valedia-DN  think you're some 12 yo but stfu already...useless posts. Yeah, ppl want transparent scroll so they can see the character they're spending time on creating, as it is a normal thing, not some damn animal. Plus, you defending ncsoft? It's dumb. Terrible, terrible company. Why? This absolutely idiotic transformation system, for example. Why they didn't keep the scrolls? There was nothing wrong with that, and now we have to be some animal. What's the reason? Money's always nice. So glad I stopped playing this game time ago, it couldn't be in a worse state. 3.0-4.8 rip Aion.

Deleting more than half of the game, ***ing on the story, leveling up so fast, like it's a private server or smt, not an actual mmo where the journey counts as much as the endgame and it's supposed to take some time. Another examples. Why? 

7 hours ago, Shinryu-EK said:

@Valedia-DN  think you're some 12 yo but stfu already...useless posts. Yeah, ppl want transparent scroll so they can see the character they're spending time on creating, as it is a normal thing, not some damn animal. Plus, you defending ncsoft? It's dumb. Terrible, terrible company. Why? This absolutely idiotic transformation system, for example. Why they didn't keep the scrolls? There was nothing wrong with that, and now we have to be some animal. What's the reason? Money's always nice. So glad I stopped playing this game time ago, it couldn't be in a worse state. 3.0-4.8 rip Aion.

Valedia is just a moron who tries to troll to disguise the fact that he's a moron.

On 3/7/2019 at 4:36 PM, Cyan said:

I temporarily locked this thread but it is open again. I also removed a lot of comments that frankly had no business on the forums. When posting on the forums please remember that this is a shared experience. You're free to disagree or share feedback with each other but when it becomes overbearing or spammy it creates a frustrating experience on the forums. 

Thank you, please continue to share your feedback in a constructive manner and it will be forwarded to the rest of the team. :)

With all due respect a lot of that behavior is born out of frustration of not being heard for months at a time.

We aren't asking for the world here.  We just want to be able to see the characters and gear we created and worked for.  The xform system is almost universally hated.  It is shocking that there has been so little feedback from the development team about doing ANYTHING.  We've been waiting since the patch began.  We're even willing to buy the scrolls at a discounted price (which honestly I think is more than generous)

More and more people have all but stopped logging in at all.  I really hope the game survives to the 7.0 patch. 

9 years is a long time to invest in a game and I don't want to give up entirely but... it's getting so difficult to find the silverlining ... and it's been like that for a very long time.

I just wish the powers that be would be more open with us.  I know it's not your fault Cyan.  You just have to be the messenger for people who don't care to give a good message (if any at all)

39 minutes ago, Sweetz-KT said:

With all due respect a lot of that behavior is born out of frustration of not being heard for months at a time.

9 years is a long time to invest in a game and I don't want to give up entirely but... it's getting so difficult to find the silverlining ... and it's been like that for a very long time.

You are so very right I completely agree with you.

11 hours ago, Sweetz-KT said:

We aren't asking for the world here.  We just want to be able to see the characters and gear we created and worked for.  The xform system is almost universally hated.  It is shocking that there has been so little feedback from the development team about doing ANYTHING.  We've been waiting since the patch began.  We're even willing to buy the scrolls at a discounted price (which honestly I think is more than generous)

More and more people have all but stopped logging in at all.  I really hope the game survives to the 7.0 patch. 

yep! transformation system is like a poison in this game, it's the "simplest" problem but a lot of players already quit because of that "simple", "not a big deal"??? problem. Because being transformed into some weird sh!t doesn't really build up your mood and eventually it will turn into boredom. So I decided to put this game down and haven't played for almost a month -_-

On 3/9/2019 at 0:45 AM, octopus-DN said:

I want everyone to know MOGANG (esports) is in direct contact with the head GM that actually logs into the game, and we are discussing the transparent scroll situation. tpFL0Ax.png
Proof in the screenshot above. We thank you for your patience, and we are in this fight right along side you boys and lady boys.

Only thing that i want to see from management is the COMMUNICATION. is it possible to get ?

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived