I will not buy anything from BCM! JOIN Me

I will no be supporting AION or NCWest even if this means the death of this game. As much as I love this game and  i keep comming back to it. But enough is enough. The GMs and devs do not listen to us. Nor do they answer to our pleas. These people don't deserve our hard earned money. They dont respect us so why should we care? Please join me in this strike. Please leave a comment if you plan to join me and not buying anything on BCM including the 30 days pass. Show NCWest we r serious with out actions and wallet. 

Well I never spent a cent on this game anyways in the 1st place, so go go guys xD. Ncsoft doesnt care about you, they only care about  your wallet if they did, they  would communicate more with the player base (thats what is left of it) more and make changes sooner then ''later''....... If people actually felt appeariacted for their time and money. More people would have still stayed and invest in this game. 

7 hours ago, Zilex-EK said:

I will no be supporting AION or NCWest even if this means the death of this game. As much as I love this game and  i keep comming back to it. But enough is enough. The GMs and devs do not listen to us. Nor do they answer to our pleas. These people don't deserve our hard earned money. They dont respect us so why should we care? Please join me in this strike. Please leave a comment if you plan to join me and not buying anything on BCM including the 30 days pass. Show NCWest we r serious with out actions and wallet. 

What are your demands? What needs to happen to end your boycott?

They don't have anything in store, only prestige which i stopped buying cuz i wont put a cent on a game thats dying, when they fix it i will get prestige again. I wonder, are they intentionally trying to kill the game? its such a simple fix that will get them so much money but they just wont listen, this coming from a marketing and publicity professional. 

Honestly I feel you, I ve spend hundreds of dollars in this game in the past expansions cause I used to believe this game was fantastic, worth of my time and that it was fair to exchange  my money for some perks and extras that made the game experiencie smooth and more enjoyable.

But  we must address the elephant in the room, for years now we have been building our characters and accounts, adding more stuff,getting better gear, reaching the meta and so on till the point that we were in the peak of glory with our hard earned stuff. Heck Ive been playing since 2014 and i remember the good old times where i dreamed of having my items plus 20 and last year when i dreamed of completing the harvester set to enjoy high lvl dungeons with my friends, ive been constantly working to reach the new meta and improve my game experience and finaly, after YEARS of grinding,  i reached a place where i was confy, got my cipher blade to +20 and then, right before the last update i made my second +20 of a extendable greatsword i never thought i could get, let alone enchant to that point. And then bum, the new patch came in and sudenly i felt how all my hard work, years of grinding and investments burned to ashes, Ive never been a pro, but i was strong enough to enjoy the game, condifent of my gear and my skills to get the best out of this game; and now im sitting again in the bottom of the stairs, feeling like a noob, having to grind all over again, seeing my best geat rooting in my inventory since its useless now and having to deal with a character slow as hell, having to buy a random RIDICULOUS transformation just to being able to run and attack descently fast. This game used to be epic, daring and challenging, now its all goofy, boing and super grindy.

Honestly, i aint spending a dime either. 

I used to buy lots of things at the BCM especially skins, mounts, pets etc. for my various accounts. After the need for transparent scrolls to be able to see my characters as I made them I completely stopped. What is wrong with NCSoft? Why they do not let me see what I made and like? I don't think there is a game which is doing something so nasty to their players! Besides I'm still waiting for them to fix the black eye and if they hope I will buy a ticket from the BCM to fix it myself well, they are horribly wrong, I just do not play with them. I won't ever buy anything till all the bugs are fixed and no need for transparent scrolls. If it will go on forever well there are other games, but I would like to stay with AION tho.

3 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

This. Luna is the only thing worth buying from the BCM and tons of people do it.

I really think they would make way more money if they decided to make AD a daily instance, just from the sheer amount of people who would be constantly buying Luna to spam it, than the money being made by selling that dumb bundle.

I agree that the pricing of our BCM is all messed up. I thought Support was the first thing we could point to to show that those that work on Aion have no clue about the game, but now I am thinking the #1 thing we can point to is the wonky pricing in the BCM.

They would make way more money if they put transparent scrolls for free so when people buy skins they can see them when they play. It's like they don't want to make any money on this game. More people would come back too. I know I'm not playing this game again until I can see the character I created when I play. Maybe in 7.0 I'll be back. Hopefully by then they wise up and get rid of that terrible transformation system. worst idea in gaming history.

I totally second this. No BCM March.

Top claims:

100% red drop for idd/pf

Kinnah aquisition increase(at least similar to what EU did)

Transparent Transformation Scrolls at same price as normal

Let us choose Daevanion Skill

Unlimited instance entries or 4hs CD like it was before

44 minutes ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

I totally second this. No BCM March.

Top claims:

100% red drop for idd/pf

Kinnah aquisition increase(at least similar to what EU did)

Transparent Transformation Scrolls at same price as normal

Those 3 are TOTALLY possible and plausible to implement.

+1

im just sayinnggg last time we went on strike they realized the money they were milking stopped *during tia event* and they ended up throwing some good shit in bcm :D might as well help support ncsoft in killing the game if they plan to keep it this shitty anyways. *i mean going on strike seems to pull their attention here anyways. Gotta get them good good bcm items rolling in!* 

Archived