PF's Drop

BlueMemory-KT

40 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Last week, I saw 5 reds out of 6 runs. The week before that, it was only 1 or 2 reds. Unfortunately, it's just a matter of luck (even though it SHOULD be a guaranteed red in IDD and PF...).

ESPECIALLY from IDD. :(

A legionmate has been spamming PF using luna for several weeks.. literally dozens of runs each week. She had little luck until one day she got all but one of her remaining pieces in back to back runs. RNG is a nasty nasty thing.

I've been spending Luna on PF and IDD runs and having bad luck - nothing from PF while watching my static mates gearing up and even worse in IDD, losing rolls over and over and never getting anything. 

This does not make me wanna pay more Luna. This makes me wanna withdraw.

I didnt get anything from PF  for months, it sucks and its not easy to form group for this instance unless you want to waste your time.... Most of the runs, I've done, there more runs without ultimate drops than with them.  I dont do IDD often  now since people now only want to do 6 man .. (GG Ncsoft).

5 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

So far, all my drops I received are 2nd hand.

Of my two drops.. one is a hand-me-down. Considering how many runs I have done, that's kinda sick. Though it is nice the way people are trying to give away those hand-me-down drops.

Did 2 IDD runs last night. We got an ultimate aethercannon (for the second time) and legendaries the second run. So frustrating.

I saw that the direct way to get things is totally slow and can be frustrating. Just doing your runs and hoping for some luck to get something for you usually is really sad. But I also saw that some friends are starting to adecuate some alts (many of them actually) so they can go to those instances and after that take the items with their mains if they get something. Of course you need to have some kind of static group with friends, but getting things indirectly it is much faster. Same happened with daevanion skills. The rates for those shugos is so low and getting the skills in the intended way can be annoying. Using your alts entries just to check many times for free, it is the most succesfull way today. And if you realizes that one of the hardest instances now, IDD, that was supposed to be done by 12 players can easily be completed by 6 (just half of the people) we can imagine how poor was the development creating our current content and testing things. 

But who can be sourprised? NCWest usually fails trying to see what the players will do. In many situations players had to find some kind of "legal vacuum" to fix some mistakes.

Increasing the drops (or maybe adding item drops in minibosses) or, maybe, giving 1 box to each, even with an small chance to get an ultimate (20%?) , and high chance for legendary could fix the problem. Or maybe obtaining some points or untradeable tokens by killing some things inside those instances and having an NPC somewhere to exchange them to get boxes with random gear. Also a solution could be to add thedrop in the shape of bags and boxes but as a reward from quests requiring to kill the bosses. 

But i think we are all agree that the % of drops is really low. The effort required to get all the 17 ultimate items, and after that retuning them all the required times to get nice stats, could take an eternity. And even for the players who want to buy lunas, the amount of runs needed would be huge. If in the past some players complained about Infinity Shard cause it required for them to do 150 or even more runs just to complete the set, what can be expected in PF or IDD considering the amount of items required and the drop rates? At this point is not just about money. 

And finally, ther eis not point on doing such effort. I guess most of the people just want the gear to feel they improve and become more powerfull. The fact that the hardest instances ingame can be done with a decent ancient gear (and maybe few legendary items to get a bonus) make us wonder "Why we need to complete an ultimate gear?", "what in Aion requires a full ultimate gear with nice manastones and perfect tunnings?". I remember that in the past we used our endgame gear to do those ultimate instances to get something special. Like DLR to get the only mithyc weapons or those amazing wings. Or having an IS gear to make easier our runs in EB to get medals and AP (was complicated at the beggining, then became so easy and good gear wasn´t a must), or IO to get those rare wings and better accesories. But now there is not something beyond PF or IDD rewarding with some "extras". 

I was doing PF for about 3 months and I only had 1 single drop, the tunic. Then the tunic dropped another 3 times....! which was frustrating. Everyone had half their set ready, except me. other people were in legions where they would hand them loot rights to gt their items. I could get nothing. I did like 60 PF before I got my 2nd item (the leggings) and just today I finally got my gloves!

I have 0 drops from IDD so far. In IDD it is either no ultimate or it is usually a physical. The 2 times something mystic dropped, I lost the roll. And I am top dps in there, the people who usually end up rolling highest are those with the least dps contribution! There were people who got carried and got items while I get nothing. This game is run in RNG, nothing here is effort-driven, you can be useless but get lucky, you can be useful but unlucky.

I would never in my life, EVER waste real money to get any additional pve entry. You can get geared in 2 weeks or in 2 years. Wasting real money to get more pve entries is literally the only thing I will never do in my life!

I'm doing PF right now, I only got 1 run left, and NOT A SINGLE ULTIMATE PIECE. I don't have a premade party so I need to recruit, sometimes it toke me an hour because the DPS' don't have good dmg, so it's so frustrating. We need Ultimate 100% for sure in PF and IDD dmn

Archived