Can someone help Gideon recover his password for the forums?

MRchang-KT

10 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Gideon has never been a big poster on the forums and apparently he doesn't even check in. Guess that's Cyan's job.

It would also be his job to know whats going on for him self and to at least GLANCE at the forums from time to time. He is after all the assistant associate assistant associate producer of aion... AKA the man in charge. What kind of general manager doesn't walk the sales floor from time to time to make sure their customers are okay.

It's not the way I would do thing, but let's hope that Cyan is letting him know what we are saying.

Like I said.. he has never been active on the forums so I am not surprised and surprised at the same time. 3 months and not a single glance at what we are talking about? Yikes.

Considering the 6.2 patch has arguably been the worst handled update in the history of NA Aion yes I would hope that he would at least check in or say something at all?

and im not talking about the core design or philosophy behind the patch, it's the sheer lack of support over these past 4 months. Patch was big yes but this amount of issues with the game? Only thing that actually got "fixed" was supposed to be in the game from day one? (shards) Countless other "bugs" or things that we should have available to us just don't exist and hardly ever talked about.

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Like I said.. he has never been active on the forums so I am not surprised and surprised at the same time. 3 months and not a single glance at what we are talking about? Yikes.

One doesn't have to log in in order to glance at what we are talking about.

Thing is, they're all probably very well aware of what the state of NA is and what we are and have been saying for years.
Problem is, they're probably all just about as ready to jump ship as we are. It's their job, they should be present more, but I also have no idea where their personal efforts are being focused; likely elsewhere by demand of their job descriptions.

Still a damn shame. 

On 8/3/2019 at 2:02 AM, Afterglow-KT said:

One doesn't have to log in in order to glance at what we are talking about.

well, thats true. You only need to log if you want to post something or to see if somebody sended you PM or quoted you. 

And to be honest, and thinking about the opinions from the players in the last years... I don´t think he want to see those PMs xD

13 hours ago, Asante-KT said:

The real question is can someone fire this incompetent moron. Does anyone know how to contact his boss? Does he get paid or is he a volunteer? I'm not even sure its a real person. Maybe a cardboard cutout.

Don't be so rude my friend show some

respect-respect-everywhere.jpg

Respect is given freely but it is a 2 way street. This person has not respected the community and should be shown the door. Very hard to respect someone that doesn't give any in return. Last time I checked, completely ignoring someone was disrespectful. But I am glad to see good hearted people on here even if you can't bring yourself to criticize someone not doing their job. 

But we don't know that he isn't doing his job. We aren't there.

We don't know what he has been told by his bosses to do. He could very much be advocating for us and being told no. He could then ask his superiors if he can communicate that with us and being told no.

Or he could be sitting around all day in his offices eating bon-bons, watching YouTube videos of cute cats making people sounds and clipping his tonenails while shopping online for pieces of his latest Sailor Moon cosplay costume.

Or.. or.. anything in between those two.

I guess I am not comfortable calling for the firing of someone when I honestly don't know what their job entails or under what constraints they are required to do that job.

The vast majority of the player base is not happy with the current state of the game. That's for sure. I just don't know who is to blame for what we have. It could be Gideon. But it could also be his bosses in the US or even their bosses in KR.

Aly I think you would be a good attorney for clients that have confessed to a crime with indisputable video and DNA evidence against them. Plus eyewitnesses testifying against them. "Ugh, I believe my client is innocent" 

P.S. It' not mean to tell someone their doing a crappy job when their doing a crappy job.

Just lol. You can have the last word if you want because I'm tired of hearing you defend ineptitude and wont be responding. 

We've also had nine years of Aion experience in watching NCK hamstring their NA office and the NA version of Aion. :/ There is some definite incompetence at NCW; from who for sure, I don't know. Maybe it is Gideon, but there's also a lot of shit what remains of the team has to deal with from management and slow, possibly uncaring, devs that's decimated our version of the game for yeeeeeeeeears.

(whoever decides store pricing needs to be smacked, though)

10 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

But we don't know that he isn't doing his job. We aren't there.

We don't know what he has been told by his bosses to do. He could very much be advocating for us and being told no. He could then ask his superiors if he can communicate that with us and being told no.

Or he could be sitting around all day in his offices eating bon-bons, watching YouTube videos of cute cats making people sounds and clipping his tonenails while shopping online for pieces of his latest Sailor Moon cosplay costume.

Or.. or.. anything in between those two.

I guess I am not comfortable calling for the firing of someone when I honestly don't know what their job entails or under what constraints they are required to do that job.

The vast majority of the player base is not happy with the current state of the game. That's for sure. I just don't know who is to blame for what we have. It could be Gideon. But it could also be his bosses in the US or even their bosses in KR.

blame korean they know how to make a perfect game but doesn't know how to improve or manage it...

i think NA still rely on korean, NA doesn't have a full control over this game?? dunno

22 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Gideon in Aly's mind

Weeaboo_979da6_5582301.jpg

Archived