looking for reasons to renew my prestige pass

Zombiex-DN

• One more dredg/id/eg run. (9 runs total/week)
  • One more PF/IDD run. (2 runs total/week)
  • Quest for one ult PvE stone each week.
  • Quest for 40 Fight Spirits each week.
  • Small PvE buff.
  • Daily box gives small something each day.
  • Occasionally more rewards from events.

The first two combined would be $11/week if you wanted to run them with luna. The second two are actually very nice. The next two are meh, but they are something. The last is sometimes very nice and sometimes absolutely nothing. So it's 50/50.

I had this same debate with myself.

In EK, it's pretty much a must if you wanna keep your rank, since the GP difference is so small among players, that's why pretty much everyone have it.

Also, if you wanna gear up, there's no other way to get the AP. Of course, if you are already geared, and have a billion GP, it's a waste of money.

prestige pack it is very usefull if you are trying to improve your pvp gear. You can do double amount of dredgions, evergales and idgel domes. That will result in much more enchanment stones and AP. Even if the Ap is not so hard toget, the stones will really make a difference there. As Aly said, if you do all those runs only with lunas you will pay much more. Also the pve bonus and those extra entries in PF/IDD can make a difference if you like PvE. If you don´t care so much about PvP, maybe you will need less money just to buy those extra runs in PF and IDD. But as a combo sounds good. 

Yet I understand that a lot of players already lost their trust in NCSoft and in the past many times we have felt like we just wasted our money. So at this point depends on you. 

4 hours ago, Heuo-DN said:

Ncsoft is planning to release of tradeable version of prestige for game so I'll just wait for that... I have the kinah for other players to feel less poor in game  xD

yeah it's not like we should have had it since october 24th 2018

On 9/3/2019 at 0:17 PM, Aly-DN said:
  • Small PvE buff.

i don't think it's small, i would say its pretty good buff, gives 400 PvE attack and 300 PvE defence, while plusing an Ultimate 1 handed weapon to +15 gives less than half of that  199 atk & 65 def, or  a 2 handed weapon gives 331 atk & 91 def

Archived