Siege EK Lakrum

PogChampz-KT

Last siege Elyos had lvl5 buff and couldnt take the fortress... @Cyan The server is unbalanced, theres 3 asmos for 1 elyo.. Are you guys gona do something about the server or will keep ignoring?
Today 30min before siege starts, theres 25 elyos online vs 71 asmos.. Theres no higher buff, more elyos are gona quit if they fail again... Can you guys do your job and give any update or idea what you guys gona do about EK?  Please dont come with we have nothing planned... server is dead has been 2 months now and you know it 

yeah apparently you guys all forgot how to attempt to get players back on a server or faction side? forgot about incentives? like do something you are all just kicked back in your chairs reading complaint after complaint about EK server and not answering anyone. how about a community post to the players of EK what your plan of action is to save the server or merge it with another? dont want to merge and nyerk off DN/KT with housing resets? then create an instance server for housing for player from each server its not hard or impossible. what? doing a merge is difficult and time consuming? well you arent doing much of anything else you cant even introduce or repeat an event without screwing that up and taking 2-3 weeks to fix it so you might as well spend your time doing a merge then nothing at all. stop half assing your jobs and communicate with your players so they dont quit, give them some news atleast, not a bullshit repsonse like "i dont know what we are gonna do" how in any way is that a professional response, if i gave that answer to a customer where i work i would lose that customer forever and have my ass handed to me by my boss and corporate. 

I feel so sad, NCSoft/NCWest just don't care, lol. They just want to waste money with Mobile Games EVEN KNOWING NOBODY WANT MOBILE GAMES. EK just died faster than BERITRA.

Let me know why u guys ruin the game when it comes to NA. Do you think you are doing the right thing? Changing prices, removing stuffs etc? We deserve the game like it is in KR. Make a democratic vote and remove the team responsible for Aion NA, lol, game is dead because of YOU GUYS. 

Your support is the same EVERY nyerkIN TIME, always the same answers, you guys dont give a nyerk about us. Make Aion great again, oh my god! Is one of the best MMO's in the world. 

Aion NA is very limited, we can't buy cool stuffs, WE DONT EVEN HAVE MOTION CARDS ON BCM. And oh my god, what about 10 ancient stones for 1700 NCoins????? WTF! We get more than 100 ancient stones every week. 

Bring the game as it is! Merge our servers, do something, please. 

EK siege today (03/09/2019): ehyaCa.png

THERE'S NO ELYOS! :/ 

EK died faster than BR? SHOCKING.

tenor.gif?itemid=10701595

No merge. Please. For the love of Aion. Don't destroy the other servers because EK was a mistake. Instead, please give the EK players 2 weeks to transfer for free to either of the other servers. After that period, force transfer all Elyos to DN and all Asmos to KT. Or force transfer all Elyos to DN outright and all Asmos to KT. And then just close EK.

@Cyan

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

EK died faster than BR? SHOCKING.

tenor.gif?itemid=10701595

No merge. Please. For the love of Aion. Don't destroy the other servers because EK was a mistake. Instead, please give the EK players 2 weeks to transfer for free to either of the other servers. After that period, force transfer all Elyos to DN and all Asmos to KT. Or force transfer all Elyos to DN outright and all Asmos to KT. And then just close EK.

@Cyan

i agree with this idea.

Shame no one saw this coming. If only we could have predicted the great folly that would be, opening a new server barely a year after merging the last new server mistake. 

To bad there was no prior history of this we couldve pointed to as a means of helping NCSoft avoid repeating this seemingly perpetual mistake...

Again...

Again.

Oh well.

Smh.

2 hours ago, Nom-EK said:

thats what you all say, then a skin comes on the BCM and you all login again.

Who buys skins these days when you can't even see your own character you spent hours to design? I don't even play now either, having actual fun with Apex Legends and Titanfall 2. Maybe once NA pulls its shit together I'll give it another chance.

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Who buys skins these days when you can't even see your own character you spent hours to design? I don't even play now either, having actual fun with Apex Legends and Titanfall 2. Maybe once NA pulls its shit together I'll give it another chance.

Hours to design? Shit, i spent like 15 min and thought its already way much.

22 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

People still buy skins? Thought for sure we were all too disillusioned with transforms to bother with buying skins that we can't even see.

and even when you can see them, that ugly bug with the eyes can frustrate the players almost the same than being a penguin. :/ 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. we all knew the fate for EK. Some people asked for a new server before that and who knows why NCWest considered that like a good idea. I feel so bad for the new players who started Aion there. But with the old players... well, you knew about Beritra and what happened. You knew was a gamble to make a toon there. But at least you have your old toons on the old servers and you can come back having something (at least you have mounts and kinah and some old things). 

IMO we are not going to have a merge now. They made one with the old 5 servers cause the population was so low (in all of them actually) and was the only way they found. But I dont think they will do all that again for just few players. A merge is a big mess for everyone. And there are a lot of players who leave when that happens (people who lose their houses, people who lose their ranks, people who lose their names, etc) So wont be smart to save a couple of hundreds of player risking even more population. IMO we will have 2 possible outcomes:

1- They will transfer all the players from EK to the other 2 servers (maybe leting you choose or maybe with a force transfer)
         2- Taking consideration on the possible loses and to avoid having issues in KT and DN, they will leave EK as it is. The server will die slowly. 

So, to avoid wasting more time, just come back to your old accounts and toons. Tell the new players there to create a new toon on the old servers so they can keep their friends. 

Don´t get me wrong. I am not making fun of you. I also think this sucks a lot. Of course I think that a lot of things could be better. It is sad to me too. But lets be realistic and take into consideration what happened in the past. I don´t think we will see advertisement to get new players, Probably we wont see real incentives in EK for the new players, and I don´t think population will just improve in the next months in our current situation. Each week you play there hopping for a solution is a week less on the old servers trying to get in line with other players. 

So, to avoid wasting more time, just come back to your old accounts and toons. Tell the new players there to create a new toon on the old servers so they can keep their friends. 

That is actually not an option. People have spent tons of time, and in some case tons of money. Aside from the fact that many work hard to keep a high rank, that they have no chance to obtain in other servers. No one can tell those people to abandon their toons, and they will not do it anyway.

1- They will transfer all the players from EK to the other 2 servers (maybe leting you choose or maybe with a force transfer)

The problem with this is, that force transfering people to a server they don't want to be will anger a lot of people. NC won't do that anyway, not in the current state of the game. second problem is, letting people chose where to go, means ppl simply going to the server where their faction is more numerous, making the problem of the existing servers even worse.

I know Matsukamy. There is a huge problem. 

Cause the only way to solve this is to make advertisement to get new players on EK, but I dont think we will see that. 

Also there are some players from EK that are asking for a free transfer to run away from there. Others want to stay there and get more players. Those give opposite results. 

Also we know that NCWest have snail´s reactions. Maybe if we are lucky, we will get on the next maintenance, some fixes we asked in 2017. 

There's nothing that can help EK... They just need to give free transfers and give people time to choose and then force people who don't into a server. Anyone who spent lots money on EK to advance far to keep up with other servers makes me laugh. You pucked up by ever swiping or using PayPal... Even picking EK. Gluck yo. Siel for lyfe, 1 server make aion great again. Or just shut the whole game down and end our suffering. Either or I'm fine with. Halo coming back to PC!!! Puck aion!

10 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

That is actually not an option. People have spent tons of time, and in some case tons of money. Aside from the fact that many work hard to keep a high rank, that they have no chance to obtain in other servers. No one can tell those people to abandon their toons, and they will not do it anyway.

The problem with this is, that force transfering people to a server they don't want to be will anger a lot of people. NC won't do that anyway, not in the current state of the game. second problem is, letting people chose where to go, means ppl simply going to the server where their faction is more numerous, making the problem of the existing servers even worse.

Except that EU has already chosen the path of forcibly transferring players to another server - so it definitely is an option for NC if they want to do so - and given the number of players on EK relative to the other servers it’s probably the best option. If players on EK choose to quit as a result there’s minimal impact to the other servers You simply are not talking about a “lot” of people on EK.

Usiing the “tons of time investment “ is a fallacy when you’re talking about a server that’s been open a few months in comparison to servers where people have invested years in their characters. Likewise if you want to use the money argument.

Except that EU has already chosen the path of forcibly transferring players to another server - so it definitely is an option for NC if they want to do so - and given the number of players on EK relative to the other servers it’s probably the best option. If players on EK choose to quit as a result there’s minimal impact to the other servers You simply are not talking about a “lot” of people on EK.

They did that with servers that are similar in terms of time of existence. So, they have gear, GP, ammount of kinah all similar. 

If there were another server similar to EK, doing this would be no problem, perhaps.

If players on EK choose to quit as a result there’s minimal impact to the other servers You simply are not talking about a “lot” of people on EK.

You might be talking about a decent ammount of people who spend a "lot". You are not looking at this from the NC perspective... A mistake.

I don't know the numbers, but NC knows.

Usiing the “tons of time investment “ is a fallacy when you’re talking about a server that’s been open a few months in comparison to servers where people have invested years in their characters. Likewise if you want to use the money argument.

The guy was talking about people from EK abandoning their toons and playing in the older servers. So, your argument is a fallacy, not mine, because no one is proposing that people in the older servers abandon their toons and start over somewhere else. 

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

They did that with servers that are similar in terms of time of existence. So, they have gear, GP, ammount of kinah all similar. 

If there were another server similar to EK, doing this would be no problem, perhaps.

You might be talking about a decent ammount of people who spend a "lot". You are not looking at this from the NC perspective... A mistake.

I don't know the numbers, but NC knows.

The guy was talking about people from EK abandoning their toons and playing in the older servers. So, your argument is a fallacy, not mine, because no one is proposing that people in the older servers abandon their toons and start over somewhere else. 

First off I am not proposing that anyone quits. Secondly, l was referring to people from EK that could potentially quit.

lf people from EK get transferred it should be Elyos to DN an Asmos to KT. If some of them don’t like it that is unfortunate however I don’t agree that the decision should be based upon how much money they spent. It should be on the health of the game. The needs of many outweigh those of the few - in this case that is EK.

14 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

First off I am not proposing that anyone quits. Secondly, l was referring to people from EK that could potentially quit.

lf people from EK get transferred it should be Elyos to DN an Asmos to KT. If some of them don’t like it that is unfortunate however I don’t agree that the decision should be based upon how much money they spent. It should be on the health of the game. The needs of many outweigh those of the few - in this case that is EK.

What you say doesn't make any sense.

There are plenty of people in EK that is more than willing to pay for xfer out of EK. Right now NC has xfers open from KT and DN. So, let's say, NC send an elyo to DN, and then imediatelly he tries to xfer to KT ? Or would they block for this guy, while allowing veterans to xfer ?

IMO, the people who are willing to pay, should go wherever they want, just like people from DN and KT, who are also not very much concerned about "health of the game" when they switch servers.

As far as EK goes, the reality is, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever for the server if someone let's say, leaves EK to play on KT, like that other guy suggested, or has his character transfered there. In the end, is one player less online in EK.

Archived