Siege EK Lakrum

PogChampz-KT

Actually it does make sense. 

I get the impression that you feel that as long as someone pays that should be able to do what they want.  I do not.

Tranfers from DN and KT are not being handled well now - there’s no cap to prevent further imbalance. I’ m glad that no one can transfer for the time being.In any case, even when they were able to transfer perhaps you weren’t aware but no one could just instantly hop servers- there was a waiting period between tranfers.

I get the impression that you feel that as long as someone pays that should be able to do what they want.  I do not.

Not what they want, but what they paid for. It's only fair.

Tranfers from DN and KT are not being handled well now - there’s no cap to prevent further imbalance. I’ m glad that no one can transfer for the time being.In any case, even when they were able to transfer perhaps you weren’t aware but no one could just instantly hop servers- there was a waiting period between tranfers.

Dude, if unbalance were somewhat of any concern when it comes to transfers, only one way for each faction would be allowed for. I looked at the equation, and it's not there.

3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I imagine the issue is "Every DN Elyos and KT Asmo transferred, and that's a big problem." :P

Well, he said they will be opened again, so it's an indication that it's a technical problem.

Hey, now, I'd like to see free transfers off of EK where you choose where to go for a certain period of time, and afterward force transfer everyone left and close the server. You're going to lose your GP no matter what. Might as well choose your fate.

5 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Not what they want, but what they paid for. It's only fair.

Dude, if unbalance were somewhat of any concern when it comes to transfers, only one way for each faction would be allowed for. I looked at the equation, and it's not there.

Ignore. Quoted wrong post. Phonne

6 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Well, he said they will be opened again, so it's an indication that it's a technical problem.

Pretty certain it's not a technical problem. They don't like to come out and say "we knowingly nyerked up," lol.

14 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I imagine the issue is "Every DN Elyos and KT Asmo transferred, and that's a big problem." :P

A billion times this.. ^

We've actually seen this before.

After the first server mergers, it was advertised that for four weeks there would be free transfers. In fact, we were told that we could transfer 4 times! Try out all the new servers. Don't worry, NCWest said. They would be closely monitoring those transfers so that the carefully constructed balance that they had created with the mergers wouldn't be harmed. Trust us, they said!

An actual photo of that amazing monitoring..

tenor.gif?itemid=10106061

That first week a metric poop ton of Asmos transferred to New Vizal and more than half of the Elyos on that doomed server transferred anywhere else. And those that took NCWest at their word (that there would be four weeks) was totally screwed as transfers were closed down for ages. When they were reopened the numbers allowed to transfer were totally controlled to the point if you wanted one of the handful Asmodian spots into New Vizal or one of the handful of Elyos spots off, you had to login at 2am and tap send over and over and hope to get lucky.

Every old timer new that this would repeat itself this past week.

The "technical issue" is that no one actually checked to make sure that there wasn't a max exodus from the dominated faction to the other server where they could be dominate. 

The "technical issue" is that no one actually checked to make sure that there wasn't a max exodus from the dominated faction to the other server where they could be dominate. 

Well, you guys play on those servers. Was there a mass exodus ? How is the situation after the ppl were xfered ? How are the sieges going ?

16 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Well, you guys play on those servers. Was there a mass exodus ? How is the situation after the ppl were xfered ? How are the sieges going ?

Yes mass exodus. Lots of new faces KT E. Most KT A friends transferred.

DN E friends very frustrated right now. Lots more Asmos to contend with to imbalance even in OW.

Sieges too late for me to go. :/

3 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

The guy was talking about people from EK abandoning their toons and playing in the older servers. So, your argument is a fallacy, not mine, because no one is proposing that people in the older servers abandon their toons and start over somewhere else. 

If my text made you think I give a sh*t about the time invested on your toons in EK, my apologises. IMO even 2 weeks of effort have a meaning. I started Aion in a pirate server and all my toons were erased cause we were so few and they had no profits. So I understand you. 

My opinion about leaving EK and starting in another server is more related to the situation that some players are describing. If you can not find people to do all the content, And you are not obtaining things, even if you invested months of time (and maybe money), keeping that way seems like even more time without a benefit.

We know how NCWest works. They can sourprise us in 2 days with an impresive, unexpected and weird thing (like the creation of EK) , or they can do nothing an avoid the topic for 2 or more years (like the issues with the old prestige pack or the lost rewards that some players got when the game wasn´t "free to play"). 

Of course you can decide to stay there and ask for solutions. But between us, we know is a gamble. 

25 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

To be honest, I know some people moved, but I don´t feel it was a massive exodus. I saw a huge quantity of asmos in KT in the last week. Of course I can be totally wrong here. I don´t know numbers and maybe many moved. 

Maybe you are right. KT asmodians had an easy win yesterday, but they had lvl 5 buff. But also I saw a huge red stain. Prob they were 200-300 at least. 

Also taking into consideration they had to cancel the transfers, the most logical thing is that as you said the number going from weaker sides to stronger places, must be important. And this can be a way to avoid a future huge issue. 

(oh. apologies* . can not fix that xD )

On 2019-03-13 at 0:10 PM, Matsukamy-KT said:

yeah a mass exodus of 10-15 ppl whew , barely anything changed tbfh

but ye gotta merge EK quick if you want a new server for 7.0 chop chop

Archived