Facton balance completely made game rubbish

DagonTalon-KT

After the character transfers all the servers are completely out of balance! KT is completely elyos controlled and DN is completely asmo controlled this is total BS the game has become pay to win all over again the only difference is it's to transfer characters to the faction dominated server. All people seem to want is a pay to win game so they don't have to learn how to play a real mmorpg.

Was anyone surprised that after the first week of transfers that Elyos flooded KT and Asmos flocked to DN?

NCSoft has -never- been able to control faction balance. Not ever. Not once. The current siege buff is the first thing that brings some balance to the under-represented faction giving them an opportunity to take forts and even that isn't working on EK because there are 100 people total (from both sides) apparently playing there.

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

And the siege buff we got after 6.2 doesn't do shit.

And there you are wrong.

No one has been able to defend a fort against a level 5 buff yet.. except EK. But I think it's impossible to take a fort with 25 people no matter how big your buff is.

55 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And there you are wrong.

No one has been able to defend a fort against a level 5 buff yet.. except EK. But I think it's impossible to take a fort with 25 people no matter how big your buff is.

How? Fort flipping for an extra legendary stone and? Whats the doing to do against free crafted ultimate gear?

3 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

And the siege buff we got after 6.2 doesn't do shit.

yeh on Kt Asmos almost always take the forts with only a lvl 3 buff.  Before the buff kt a struggled bad once buff came out the fort started to flip.  I dunno about others but I know siege is not why I transfered.

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

How? Fort flipping for an extra legendary stone and? Whats the doing to do against free crafted ultimate gear?

Balanced doesn't mean you are suddenly good, Ele. It means that the fort changes hands. The fort changes hands. So that balances things. Try being on a server like Kaisinel Elyos in 2010 when we never held an Upper Inner fort.. ever. THAT'S unbalanced.

What the hell are you talking about.. free ultimate crafted gear? Because if that's a thing, someone owes me some gear. And it isn't just one extra legen stone. It's also more ap and an IDD scroll.

You really have this thing going on where you feel like everyone has things so much better than you. It's unattractive.

15 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Balanced doesn't mean you are suddenly good, Ele. It means that the fort changes hands. The fort changes hands. So that balances things. Try being on a server like Kaisinel Elyos in 2010 when we never held an Upper Inner fort.. ever. THAT'S unbalanced.

What the hell are you talking about.. free ultimate crafted gear? Because if that's a thing, someone owes me some gear. And it isn't just one extra legen stone. It's also more ap and an IDD scroll.

You really have this thing going on where you feel like everyone has things so much better than you. It's unattractive.

Forts exchanging hands for what reason? Supplies? isn't that the same stuff I've said when upper forts didn't FLIP for people who couldn't run EB for their pvp gear? Instead, portals were added for the 4.0 forts that doesn't give anything useful. 

Yeah its pretty fun fighting someone who has better gear because they have easy access to.......................................

8 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Looking at the board it doesn't seem to me that many important people have xfered to DN(from the asmo side). Is there any estimate of how many people have xfered from each side ?

You wouldn't know. When you transfer you lose all your GP except something like 7k. So all the transfers will be 3 stars and not in the top 300.

12 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

There was 2 chanters and 1 cleric that were on the ranking list.

you transfer with 7 K reason they were on the list is because their was less then 300 Asmos with enough gp to be on the ranks so when ranks updated they were on list

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

while at the same time making people on the other side unhappy and quitting.

Those players already quit years ago. At this point the only ones who are not transferring to their winning factions side are either looking for PvP or can not afford it.

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Those players already quit years ago. At this point the only ones who are not transferring to their winning factions side are either looking for PvP or can not afford it.

Me personally has nothing to do with winning or losing sieges.  Kt A wins more then enough sieges.  I just went back home to the server where I played most of my gametime in Aion as Danaria is where Israphel and Kahrun got merged.  So the perks for me were going home, Able to derank from 5 star as transform is meh now and go back to the server where I know more people since the populations are lower now.  Literally no point in transferring for sieges now as the buff allows even the dominated side to win sieges.

Meh, I love to be out numbered. I love having a disadvantage. What makes things more fun and challenging. Honestly I laugh and scream and run when I see a huge Zerg, I find it just so fun lmao. Just like old times during katalam and danaria maps, then it moved to levinshor and illuma outside there base ?. I just wish they merged all servers but now it's to late. Oh well though, at least we got the forums... To fight in

1 hour ago, Tyd-DN said:

Me personally has nothing to do with winning or losing sieges.  Kt A wins more then enough sieges.  I just went back home to the server where I played most of my gametime in Aion as Danaria is where Israphel and Kahrun got merged.  So the perks for me were going home, Able to derank from 5 star as transform is meh now and go back to the server where I know more people since the populations are lower now.  Literally no point in transferring for sieges now as the buff allows even the dominated side to win sieges.

Who are you kidding? This from the noob who was camping near the starter zone last night. You just joined the server and already those shenanigans.

and for those who think that the siege buff is a cure- all - yeah it helps but it isn’t going to flip often enough plus as others have said we don’t get the ultimate mats. That really hurts if NC had any brains they would make it available through another means.

1 minute ago, Rapier-DN said:

Who are you kidding? This from the noob who was camping near the starter zone last night. You just joined the server and already those shenanigans.

and for those who think that the siege buff is a cure- all - yeah it helps but it isn’t going to flip often enough plus as others have said we don’t get the ultimate mats. That really hurts if NC had any brains they would make it available through another means.

LOL We never camped anywhere we roamed around pvping all night and doing instances if you died in open world so be it nice to see you're allready upset though over pvp.  We roamed from lebu to the beach to your fm and across the whole map.  We never stayed in one place for more then a few minutes so umm you need to figure out what the word camping means.

Archived