Facton balance completely made game rubbish

DagonTalon-KT

Just now, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

@Tyd-DN how dare you use lakrum for PvP. You best move it to another area!

Sorry man I'll try to be better next time.  Good thing we streamed all night so I can check the video to see if we were camping or not.   Nope checked again we were just pvping across whole map :-)

7 minutes ago, Tyd-DN said:

Sorry man I'll try to be better next time.  Good thing we streamed all night so I can check the video to see if we were camping or not.   Nope checked again we were just pvping across whole map :-)

Too bad there's not 2 maps... Give lakrum at least a 15min break:D let all the bots get out in position again.... Jajajajaja rip aion.

3 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

Who are you kidding? This from the noob who was camping near the starter zone last night. You just joined the server and already those shenanigans.

Yeah, Tyd. How dare you?!

I think it was quite expected to see asmodians going from katalam to danaria and elyos in the opposite way. In particular for those players who prefer PvE (and being on the strongest faction means an easier access to instance entries and quest), and those who like the sieges (and want a better success rate). 

Yet, with the current buffs I think the conquest rates are becoming more similar, so at the end being part of a faction with less active players means more chances to be ranked. And taking into consideration PvE, most of the entrances are on safe spots or aren´t so difficult to access even with some unbalance. I guess we still do not have so much knoledge about those random portals to instances distributed in lakrum. But prob those are there just to fix the issues related with the balance. 

And in cross-server pvp instances like dredgions, idgel dome and evergale canyon, mixing all the people we can get some balance. 

But a good solution to get similar populations on both factions could be to add some incentives to the minor faction to attrack new players there. Maybe some extra drop rates for PvE or some minor PvP buff in their server to give them the same chances to flip camps and do quest in open world. Yet I do not see a problem on those things now. I see similar domination on camps and having one side for each faction with different access ways, tends to make each faction stronger on their side. And a lot of players crossing are just PvErs that want to do camps and cubicles so are not a real threat. 

So, if with the current buff on sieges IMO forts domination are in some way balanced (not sure about Divine yet), In PvP instances we are mixed with other servers with an oposite unbalance in power, Camps are similar for both factions, Most of the entries for PvE instances are not so complicated, the main source for stones are instances and camps. Sieges can be a nice source for ultimate stones but still depends on your participation (and being so many does not help). Kibrium can be an issue, but actually that gear is not that great and even with cheap ultimate kibrium is so expensive to craft. But is there any important complication, other than the kibrium?

4 hours ago, Tyd-DN said:

LOL We never camped anywhere we roamed around pvping all night and doing instances if you died in open world so be it nice to see you're allready upset though over pvp.  We roamed from lebu to the beach to your fm and across the whole map.  We never stayed in one place for more then a few minutes so umm you need to figure out what the word camping means.

Except that ganking undergeared AFK people at lebu takes absolutely zero skill.

you also likely roamed the whole map because Elyos don’t ow due to zerged as well as being instance camped. 

But hey, you’ve only been on the server for a week and you’re the asmo - so you must be right here.

Thanks for the obligatory “ you’re upset over pvp” you’ll find that applies more to the asmo side on this server not the reamining elyos.

1 minute ago, Rapier-DN said:

Except that ganking undergeared AFK people at lebu takes absolutely zero skill.

you also likely roamed the whole map because Elyos don’t ow due to zerged as well as being instance camped. 

But hey, you’ve only been on the server for a week and you’re the asmo - so you must be right here.

Thanks for the obligatory “ you’re upset over pvp” you’ll find that applies more to the asmo side on this server not the reamining elyos.

Nah we roamed the map because we were completing all the pvp quests which we were able to do.  You make it seem like we spent the whole night in Lebu which we didn't but hey you seem to know what we were doing better then we do.  You're also the one who immediately went to insults  making it seem like you were mad or upset but hey you do you.  So yes you're going to get the "you're upset over pvp" since you know you cast the first stone and all.  Anyways we don't get upset over pvp you win some you lose some, I even hear you don't die in Real life if you die in pvp.  Anyways have fun out there cause it's scary.

26 minutes ago, Tyd-DN said:

Nah we roamed the map because we were completing all the pvp quests which we were able to do.  You make it seem like we spent the whole night in Lebu which we didn't but hey you seem to know what we were doing better then we do.  You're also the one who immediately went to insults  making it seem like you were mad or upset but hey you do you.  So yes you're going to get the "you're upset over pvp" since you know you cast the first stone and all.  Anyways we don't get upset over pvp you win some you lose some, I even hear you don't die in Real life if you die in pvp.  Anyways have fun out there cause it's scary.

So sorry, didn’t realize the KT immigrants were so sensitive. if you consider what I wrote as “insults”.

it was actually more amusing to see someone that desperate for PVP

Just now, Rapier-DN said:

So sorry, didn’t realize the KT immigrants were so sensitive. if you consider what I wrote as “insults”.

it was actually more amusing to see someone that desperate for PVP

Apology accepted I'm sorry ow pvp has hurt you in the way that it has see you out there and good luck

Archived