Weekly Server Maintenance - March 13, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 13, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 8:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • All Dolled Up will begin. You can find full event details here
  • Character Transfer queueing will no longer be available do to an issue and will be made available again in the future.
    • Characters in queue for the Character Transfer service will be transferred. 

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

ajxn8cp1tpk21.jpg gfkvsovdq4l21.jpg 4uof6z1g6ll21.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 13, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 8:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • All Dolled Up will begin. You can find full event details here
  • Character Transfer queueing will no longer be available do to an issue and will be made available again in the future.
    • Characters in queue for the Character Transfer service will be transferred. 

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

ajxn8cp1tpk21.jpg gfkvsovdq4l21.jpg 4uof6z1g6ll21.jpg

ek news @Cyan ? :)

On 2/4/2019 at 1:24 PM, Cyan said:

The previews kinda died with the 6.2 update because of how the game is. With fewer events, and the removal of rotation weekends and such it would basically just be a post saying which event is upcoming, which is useful information to you all. There is a new even starting in a couple weeks though so stay tuned for more information.

@Cyan where is this "new" event you mentioned 6 weeks ago???

This event again. Snowball event version 2..0 Mechanics just like the snowball event and let me guess. The same rng the snowball event we had not too long ago where +10s were basically a dream and you ended up with the minimal rewards. Nifty o.O

k9WKZ8m.png

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Character Transfer queueing will no longer be available do to an issue and will be made available again in the future.

Is this because you boys nerked up the faction balance more than it already was?
Oh who are we kidding? You've never cared about balance.

Also
Fx8S3Wi.png

I have some of the most exclusive skins in the game and they're sitting in my warehouse gathering dust. Why?

BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THEM!

You want us to spend $$ on the BCM? Then give  us something worth buying.
Give us TRANSPARENT SCROLLS by the nyerk-ton and load the BCM with skins. Not just a select rotation - ALL OF THEM!

Let us buy the Legendary Daevanion skills. I'm certainly not gonna get them in game. Even when the shugo bothers to show up it doesn't drop anything.

*flips desk*

...... ok. I'm calm now..... maybe...

Right, so first and foremost:

HNQXZGW.png&key=f58fa93cb385355f1ca4d819

Or failing that- because heaven forbid anything on the Gold Sand Traders get updated- consider making transparent scrolls the result for when the dolls break. Regular transformation scrolls aren't any kind of reward and I'm just... trying not to think about the stupid gems being included on the rewards list. Transparents as the event consolation prize would be decent -_-

Archived