Weekly Server Maintenance - March 13, 2019

Cyan

Still no reason to log in I see. 9_9 Such a sad state of affairs.

When are you guys at NCWest going to wake up? We've been asking for the same fixes for months now and there's still no word that anything is ever going to change. This game is as good as dead and the only people who seem to care are the players. And you know what else is sad? I'm starting to get use to the idea of leaving and never coming back. Nothing about logging on to Aion makes sense anymore. I know the bigwigs in Korea are to blame for shitty decision-making, but you guys are suppose to be our advocates. You owe it to us to make this a positive gaming experience for all and you are not delivering.

@Cyan I'm sorry you are sent here each and every week to get badmouthed and spit at for your team's shortcomings. We should stop blaming you for something you clearly have no control over. You are the messenger and they are not providing you with anything worthy to report.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So only one group member (the one who loots) gets the doll and not each member? 

On top of the fact that dolls are not tradeable and can't be put in account warehouse. So if you happen to do Luna instance or something on an alt when you get your prestige doll, you can't move it to the character you prefer to have it. And I almost renewed my prestige subscription.

2 hours ago, Avinalaf-DN said:

Aion0089_2.jpg

srsly... gather what?

I mean, I guess you could gather Pernon's Dew if that's even still a thing...welp. If that doesn't show how out of touch NCWest is with this game along with the transparent scrolls, Ancient PvP stones on BCM for an astronomical price, group loot, eye bug, etc., then I don't know what does ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 hours ago, Shinryu-EK said:

This game has become such a damn joke, like this company. Stop wasting your time playing, 4.6 private srvs ftw, it's that simple. Still more ppl online there lmao.

mine is 2.X private server and the population is like retail server.... maybe i'll come back to this game if they fix the transformation SH!T! this is the most stupid thing happened in the MMORPG history! Aion is WoW wanna be?! with ugly character appearance

On 3/15/2019 at 0:16 AM, Shinryu-EK said:

This game has become such a damn joke, like this company. Stop wasting your time playing, 4.6 private srvs ftw, it's that simple. Still more ppl online there lmao.

You're right about Aion becoming a joke. But about the 4.6 server, if it's the first one I'm thinking of, nope it doesn't have a higher pop than official servers. But maybe you're talking about that other one that's not in NA, in which case you might be correct. Right now there's no good 4.6 servers, but I've recently been notified of one that's not online yet but looks promising....

On 3/13/2019 at 2:46 PM, Voltric-DN said:

@Cyan I'm sorry you are sent here each and every week to get badmouthed and spit at for your team's shortcomings. We should stop blaming you for something you clearly have no control over. You are the messenger and they are not providing you with anything worthy to report.

@Cyan doesn't even respond to questions that people have anymore whether they are reasonable or not.  So I think at this point its fair to lump him in with the rest of the team. Funny thing is when the game finally dies they will say its because no profits from the gamers just not wanting to spend money and they'll avoid responsibility for basically running the game into the ground.  Total professionals.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived