Weekly Server Maintenance - March 13, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. I came here to complain, but now I feel bad for Cyan. Not a single one positive coment on this threat :o 

Yes, this event is the same than snowballs and prob the rates are nerfed too, so Even if the reward list seems to be better this time, I don´t think we will have high chances to get something. 

Obviously there aren´t news about EK. And if they found issues with the transfers between KT and DN, I don´t think they have EK in mind right now. And I would like to repeat that IMO, we are not going to see a solution for that soon, so you can keep your complains  here, but save some time and start playing on the others. I know it sucks, but I am being realistic. :/ 

Oh yes, I bet if we post more pictures of transparent scrolls, they'll realize that that's what we want!  Seriously, can we just stop?  They know we want them, and it's just annoying at this point when the entire forums is just people complaining about the same thing.

"Getting to see my character shouldn't be a luxury!"

"Can't even see the character that I created."

"I can't see my skins!"

It's really just an echo chamber.

On 4. 2. 2019 at 7:24 PM, Cyan said:

(...)

There is a new event starting in a couple weeks though so stay tuned for more information.

(Repaired the typo "a new even" -> "a new event")

14 hours ago, Cyan said:

(...)

Changes

• (...)
  • Character Transfer queueing will no longer be available do to an issue and will be made available again in the future.
  • (...)

Waiting for the new event and the reason why you disabled transfers. "issue" can be anything. And the event we have now is an old one.

2 hours ago, Valse-KT said:

Oh yes, I bet if we post more pictures of transparent scrolls, they'll realize that that's what we want!  Seriously, can we just stop?  They know we want them, and it's just annoying at this point when the entire forums is just people complaining about the same thing.

"Getting to see my character shouldn't be a luxury!"

"Can't even see the character that I created."

"I can't see my skins!"

It's really just an echo chamber.

it is called "People Power Revolution" it's not gonna stop ^_^. till we get justice hahahaha

So with the event..

• You can't trade the dolls.
  • You can't put the dolls in your account warehouse.
  • You -can- broker them.

Really? Why? At least with snowballs you could put them in your account warehouse. Damn it, NCWest. Why do you do things like this?

So we can not move our event dolls to our mains... At least somebody tested the rates this time? It is harder to get a +10 like happened with the snowballs? 

And daeva dash was funny, but I guess if they give us that event again, the rewards wont be similar. Try to imagine it with some berdins, shards and few transformation scrolls instead of omegas, temperings and PvP gear. :/ 

Archived