Gameforge is kicking ncwest ass

Asante-KT

2 hours ago, Asante-KT said:

ok really tired of hearing don't blame this person or that person. Does anyone have a clue who we should blame. A NAME and e-mail if possible. Or a phone number. Or anyway to contact someone. Because someone is in charge somewhere aren't they? Or are we just destined to deal with Cyan who can't or won't tell us anything. Or Gideon that reminds me of the Loch Ness Monster. You hear a lot about it but no one actually sees it.

Not that it would help but a vote of no confidence in this team (hard to call it that) seems appropriate. Lastly maybe their doing exactly what their told but in no scenario does that seem possible.

Actually thats how those things works. 

Somebody is paid to be the visible face that everyone can blame and complain. But that person has no real power changing things and of course what he says is not taken into consideration by their bosses. And the other part of the job is to keep in secret who are the boss there so he can live in peace no matter how many people is mad. like a call center. Of course could be great to have access to NCWest´s head. Talking directly with him/her and make that person understand what is happening here. But if somebody (like Cyan) give us that contact, that person will be fired and probably will face legal issues. 

12 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Of course could be great to have access to NCWest´s head. Talking directly with him/her and make that person understand what is happening here. But if somebody (like Cyan) give us that contact, that person will be fired and probably will face legal issues. 

The CEO of NCwest is Dr. Yoon Song-Yee, the wife of NCsoft (Korea) chief executive officer Kim Taek-Jin.  I'm sure further research could produce official contact information for both.

Unfortunately, we all know that AION is the company's least profitable property (as per Q4 2018 numbers) except in Korea, whose audience is the main driver of game development anyway.  So it would be something of a fool's errand to get them to "understand what is happening here."  We're barely a proverbial blip on their radars.

1 hour ago, Sutoir-DN said:

Unfortunately, we all know that AION is the company's least profitable property (as per Q4 2018 numbers) except in Korea, whose audience is the main driver of game development anyway.  So it would be something of a fool's errand to get them to "understand what is happening here."  We're barely a proverbial blip on their radars.

Well duh, AION in non-Korean regions have to suffer through the 6.2 version through these periods of time.

On 13/3/2019 at 7:25 PM, Azzmaria-KT said:

Well, who knows? NCwest and Gameforge had their times. Don´t forget that a lot of people came here years ago cause Gameforge was doing a really awful job. And they started Aion 6.X even worse than us. No kinah at all, overpriced things, P2P game....

I am from Europe myself. I had to quit my characters and all my friends and I have to constantly play with high ping... and all this to run away from GF that ruined the game.
At this patch it seems GF did a slightly better job than NCWest that went full retard, but I would quit aion altogether if GF takes over the NA servers as well. Might as well I learn Russian and go play the russian servers instead.

Archived