PVP stone BCM pricing

Mytek-DN

I think the community is still waiting for a response on this.

3400 BC Coin for 10 ancient pvp stones is grossly overpriced, is the current pricing a mistake?

If the currently pricing is intentional can you please justify why NC believes this is a fair price.

It has been over a week since these stones have been added with this pricing and no communication regarding the concerns people have with it.

As a long time player and someone who frequently buys items off the BCM i'm feeling pretty disrespected right now that nothing has been said.

One of the biggest community complaints in past patches is the rampant p2w. They mostly remedied this by excluding pvp upgrade stones from the BCM. Seeing pvp stones pop up on the BCM now is upsetting. I rather they didn't add pvp related items to the BCM at all, but if they feel the need they should keep the price high.

30 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

One of the biggest community complaints in past patches is the rampant p2w. They mostly remedied this by excluding pvp upgrade stones from the BCM. Seeing pvp stones pop up on the BCM now is upsetting. I rather they didn't add pvp related items to the BCM at all, but if they feel the need they should keep the price high.

I'd argue that buying Luna and prestige packs is just as much p2w, should they just eliminate all of that from the bcm also?  How long will the game last if they are making no money?  I totally see your point but the argument as a whole doesn't really make sense for keeping the game up and running.  And whether you agree with buying pvp stones or not I think somebody from NC needs to justify that pricing because its crazy.

2 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

See, the thing is that Korean Aion is built around their BCM. Gear progression is tied to it. They can buy a bunch of legendary stones, contracts, miniums, etc at reasonable prices. The fact that NA hasn’t fully implemented that into their BCM isn’t because they are respecting N.A. players wishes of not making the game p2w, it’s because the moment they do, players will outpace the progression they want to limit you to and people will quit much sooner because content patches are far and few in between. People need to come to terms with what Aion is now, microtransactions centered around recycled pvp content. They’ve modified it to fit their “mobile game” strategy, which as we all know is centered around microtransactions. The real gripe with NC West should be pricing and Product availability in the BCM. It’s atrocious. Make it like what it’s meant to be and charge reasonably for it. It will make the game overall more enjoyable.

5 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

Unless of course you're on a faction that  is having a issue getting upgrade materials  due to being dominated. So you don't easily get better stones, because ancient stones are available to anyone and everyone.

Basically putting legendary PVP stones on the BCM at a VERY reasonable price but at a limit per week, which they could easily do- would be reasonable.Lets' say 10 legendaries per week for $10 US per account, non- tradeable, non storeable in account warehouse etc....

actually here we are mixing 2 topics 

P2W: 

A game is P2W when with some amount of money you can get things that free players can´t and that will make the player with money to win against the free player even if the free player is "better". In Aion P2W is not brutal, but exist. With enought money you can do all the instances you want and improve your chances of getting gear. You can do a lot of PvP content increasing the amount of enchanment stones and that will result in a better gear. It is not brutal cause even the people with money, still need to play and will require a lot of time. And the free player will require more weeks or months, but will be able to get the same. But P2W elements in Aion are real. The AP ress stones removed but we have something similar with lunas, Instance pack removed but with more lunas we can buy unlimited extra entries, Even those expensive ancient enchantment stones are part of it. A lot of people was so happy about 5.X cause they thought was the end of P2W but some of us were more critic about this. 

Overpriced items on BCM:

Something that in some way was an issue since many years ago, but used to be in minor items in the past (like some skins for 640 NCoins that were obtainable in some NPCs for almost nothing). But some time ago the people responsible for the managment of BCM apparently lost completely the notions about the game, how hard to get some items are, or even the needs we have. Since then we started finding in the store some important items with prices that are not related at all with the game. Those 10 ancient PvP stones cost almost the same than 2 permanent mounts. Yet we can obtain those stones just completing the quest in 2 camps. But there is not way to get a permanent mount ingame now. So something that we can get in 20 mins cost $42, but something that we can not get in any way ingame, cost $25. We used to have an easy way to compare prices when the broker had a lower tax. But a lot of times we saw items with simlar prices on BCM but ingame, in the broker, one costed 10 times the amount of kinah that costed the other one. But this happens when the people who make the game, does not play the game. To be honest I think It could be so easy to estimate the right price for everything in BCM, but nobody is doing the right thing. For that reasson probably most of the items in BCM are never sold. And I bet they do not even understand why. 

If they over price things... Who cares... There loss that people won't buy it... Well hopefully the smart people wont... But people who have money to blow, use other people's cards, will do whatever. Fine, let them. We aren't in 5.9 or lower where people can have higher then +15... Let the people pay the money to get Max +15 Ultimate. Once they are there they will get bored eventually. Once people catch up and they see that gear was letting them poop on people they will probably stop playing or even pvping. Sometimes I just feel like people don't wanna grind or challenge themselves and that's fine. Soon we will all be on the same level!! Let them pay for our bills so we can play who cares!!! Halo is coming back to PC anyways so puck aion. 

23 hours ago, Mytek-DN said:

I think the community is still waiting for a response on this.

3400 BC Coin for 10 ancient pvp stones is grossly overpriced, is the current pricing a mistake?

If the currently pricing is intentional can you please justify why NC believes this is a fair price.

It has been over a week since these stones have been added with this pricing and no communication regarding the concerns people have with it.

As a long time player and someone who frequently buys items off the BCM i'm feeling pretty disrespected right now that nothing has been said.

These people have done a lot of wrongs in BCM pricing, in official servers and Eu the prices are reasonable for minor things

1 BCM coin = 10x transparent scrolls, we had them 80 NC coin for 1 transparent scroll, they reduced it to 20 NC coin... literally!
1 selective retune in Korea/EU = 1 luna/Quna... to us it is 160 lunas (aka 2$), they think 2$ for a selective retune that might take your stat lower is "reasonable". I am more than sure NOBODY ever did a single selective retuning, except those who use luna rez on open world!
...also our BCM had the worst items, they are starting to add things. In official and EU heir BCM equivalent is literally full of things, even all skins etc.

16 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

To be honest I think It could be so easy to estimate the right price for everything in BCM, but nobody is doing the right thing. For that reasson probably most of the items in BCM are never sold. And I bet they do not even understand why. 

...NCWest in a nutshell.

Archived