Weekly Server Maintenance - September 20, 2017

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, September 20, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 7 hours.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Kumuki's Daring Rescue will end. Rescue the Porguses while you still have time!
  3. Code Red: Atreia will will end. The Doctors are here for only one more shift! Get your checkup before they leave!
  4. Daeva's Day Celebrations will begin. Details can be found here.
  5. Kromede's Revenge will begin. Details can be found here.
  6. An issue where Lockboxes were giving an outdated rewards list will be fixed.
  7. Clarity for numerous skill descriptions will be improved.
  8. Several issues where skill skin cards referred to the wrong skill name will be fixed.
  9. An issue where some Archdaeva Abyss gear sets had swapped names will be fixed.
  10. Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
nlm4ggjntgmz.jpg j1g4iyeqthmz.jpg tumblr_od8g7uRQkL1qb6lwmo1_1280.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic

I want to cry. Was looking forward to the triple world/triple cake buff like last year, but this year no cake. Why?

Also I'm glad Kromede is back, but putting it together with the daevas day event (without the cake buff) means I have to choose whether to level or run SMT.

Please give us our cake buff.

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, I wanted to give a quick update. 

You'll notice today a cake has appeared! This cake offers 200% bonus XP and 50% bonus drop rate. These buffs stack with the server buffs, and the cake will be available until the next maintenance on 9/27. Please note it does not stack with XP charms you have. The website post will be updated to reflect the addition of the cake.

Happy Daeva's Day!

Archived