31 minutes ago, GlennTipton-KT said:

Clerics, Rangers were also denied of flighttime  restoring skills :(

Ranger was a forgotten class for a long time. for example:

Ranger Flight time recovery

cbt_ra_restorewing_g1.pngHeal Wings:  10 Minutes Long ass CD,  Recover 33%

Aethertech:

ri_replenishblast_g1.pngFuel Reserves: 5 Min cd, Recover 61%

Even now we still have useless skills like:

icon_item_stigma01_ra_light_blazingtrap_Blazing Trap, tested it against ungeared alts and starter mobs in lakrum does Fixed damaged by 546  lol

icon_item_enhanced_stigma02_ra_trackermiSharpen Arrows, gives weapon damage, like 60 lol and 50 evasion less that a single manastone, but Every great power has a price... our mana consumption increases 10% lmao.

icon_item_stigma01_ra_light_fairyflare_gTrap of Clairvoyance,  does 1 damage to reveal targets in hide if you are unlucky enough to go near the trap, range effectivenes 10 meters... really ? plus any silly mob can walk on top of the trap and break it lol.

before some sorcers come to bite me, i'm not complaining, i'm happy with current ranger, but everything i said here is truth too.

23 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Aethertech:

icon_item_stigma01_ra_light_blazingtrap_Blazing Trap, tested it against ungeared alts and starter mobs in lakrum does Fixed damaged by 546  lol

icon_item_enhanced_stigma02_ra_trackermiSharpen Arrows, gives weapon damage, like 60 lol and 50 evasion less that a single manastone, but Every great power has a price... our mana consumption increases 10% lmao.

icon_item_stigma01_ra_light_fairyflare_gTrap of Clairvoyance,  does 1 damage to reveal targets in hide if you are unlucky enough to go near the trap, range effectivenes 10 meters... really ? plus any silly mob can walk on top of the trap and break it lol.

before some sorcers come to bite me, i'm not complaining, i'm happy with current ranger, but everything i said here is truth too.

You show 3 Stigmas, I never used on my Rangers, there's always a choice for stigmas .

3 minutes ago, GlennTipton-KT said:

You show 3 Stigmas, I never used on my Rangers, there's always a choice for stigmas .

OFC nobody uses them ! coz their are totally and completely useless in any kind of situation. Stigmas are special skills that are supossed to be better than normal skills thats my point.  Every class has some stigmas better than others, but not 3 completely garbage.

33 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Aethertech:

Why using Clairvoyant trap at all? It occupies a stigma spot. Rangers have an Eye to see through hide. Earlier, there also were seeds of detection from gathering. NCSoft made a foul thing to us by making them untradeable without a warning, so most of them stayed at my storage toon ::( It was said GATHERABLES would stay tradeable, then they broke their promise :( 

3 minutes ago, GlennTipton-KT said:

Why using Clairvoyant trap at all? It occupies a stigma spot. Rangers have an Eye to see through hide. Earlier, there also were seeds of detection from gathering. NCSoft made a foul thing to us by making them untradeable without a warning, so most of them stayed at my storage toon ::( It was said GATHERABLES would stay tradeable, then they broke their promise :( 

yup sad i used to sell seed at 1.5M each or so... now you can buy them at 80k in a NPC in lakrum lol

4 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

yup sad i used to sell seed at 1.5M each or so... now you can buy them at 80k in a NPC in lakrum lol

NPC in Lakrum? Oh, but they very much decreased our kinah. And I'd better have these seeds from my own toon than buy them. Or I would sell them too. 

On 3/18/2019 at 3:56 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

Blazing Trap is broken. It is Magical Attack. (yeah, for a Ranger, oops.) Aion team, plz, look into this skill.

Sharpen Arrows better in 7.0 -- maybe not a lot better. I'll try it out, but still a long time from now.

Trap of Clairvoyance - how many years have I been playing? I still have never socketed that one.

MayBlue "I miss Storm Mine"

I have been chanter since 2.5 and the 97% of the whole time i've been nerfed. Ppl get mad cuz 1 power up but dont remember that SM always have been OP. Clerics too, etc. 

I dont care if im nerfed again. Its normal on my class. But main op-class-of-the-version will get mad with the nerf and will find a new broken class again. 

They was main assa, then main SM, then main cleric, then main gunner, main sw and now main chanter xD

Archived