EK Server Situation

16 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

I don’t support completely resetting GP, people did work for the ranks. However, I do support reducing GP. You keep your rank, but you have to work and attend and contribute to siege to keep it.

Separate the top 10 ranks by 500 gp each, top 11-30 by 400 gp each, and the ranks 31-100 by 350 gp each. Make all 4-stars separated by 50 gp each.

That way the ranks will actually be competitive again and if someone is inactive then it will hurt their chances of retaining their rank.

Or just give people the needed for said rank, as if it was erased.

7711d883409b4404fe7d2cb735d5b80c.png

But yes, I do agree that the GP system sucks. There is absolutely zero chance for someone that started on 6.2 to get to 5-Star on DN and KT.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Or just give people the needed for said rank, as if it was erased.

7711d883409b4404fe7d2cb735d5b80c.png

But yes, I do agree that the GP system sucks. There is absolutely zero chance for someone that started on 6.2 to get to 5-Star on DN and KT.

Not a bad idea either. I do thinking if someone is above others they shouldn’t be reset to the same number, but this would at least allow some competition.

Started in 5.1 too, around january 2017. I think it took me like 14 months to reach army 5, and im getting close to General now little by little, and to lose all my effort because some cry babies is not fair.

Insted of shitting in faithful players ask NC for more ways to get GP and a 50 % GP reduction in currents amounts, Not a full reset. That would make possible to new players to climb ranks and maybe reach army 5 in 1 year like it took me.

7 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Started in 5.1 too, around january 2017. I think it took me like 14 months to reach army 5, and im getting close to General now little by little, and to lose all my effort because some cry babies is not fair.

Insted of shitting in faithful players ask NC for more ways to get GP and a 50 % GP reduction in currents amounts, Not a full reset. That would make possible to new players to climb ranks and maybe reach army 5 in 1 year like it took me.

3 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

The problem is the massive amounts of GP people were able to pve their way to, combined with making it literally impossible to gain any decent amount of GP. 5.8 barely trying I could easily make 5-10K GP a week. Now you're lucky to manage 1K a week.

That's the issue @DevilNest-KT. People were able to PVE their way to GP. GP should be ONLY GIVEN AT SIEGES imho.

16 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Only siege is boring... about what PvE are u talking about i got idk... 90% of my GP doing PvP content, Discipline, Chaos, Harmony, Glory, Tenacity, IDL, AD, EC, SWB, Sieges.

Whether is boring is a matter of opinion. Xforms are merely for siege, and the ap gain from ranks is not that important.

But anyway, you got that GP from that stuff because it was an option. In 5.x you would have to be constantly doing that stuff to keep your ranking and there would be dozens or hundreds of people who would pass you in a heartbeat, if you stop doing that stuff.

But since they deflated the ammount of GP was deflated in this patch, is now pretty much impossible for the people below to reach higher ranks because it takes like months to get 10k GP, when this was like a simple month in 5.x.

I honestly don't care about this because im on EK where everyone got GP in the same way, but to claim that is fair for you to keep your rank forever because of stuff you did years ago, well, its not.

34 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Only siege is boring... about what PvE are u talking about i got idk... 90% of my GP doing PvP content, Discipline, Chaos, Harmony, Glory, Tenacity, IDL, AD, EC, SWB, Sieges.

9 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

PVE for ap, turn in ap->gp quest, spam EB, hell in 5.8 cruci spire gave 1.6K gp for 20-30 minutes of work every week.

This @DevilNest-KT.

11 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Whether is boring is a matter of opinion. Xforms are merely for siege, and the ap gain from ranks is not that important.

But anyway, you got that GP from that stuff because it was an option. In 5.x you would have to be constantly doing that stuff to keep your ranking and there would be dozens or hundreds of people who would pass you in a heartbeat, if you stop doing that stuff.

But since they deflated the ammount of GP was deflated in this patch, is now pretty much impossible for the people below to reach higher ranks because it takes like months to get 10k GP, when this was like a simple month in 5.x.

I honestly don't care about this because im on EK where everyone got GP in the same way, but to claim that is fair for you to keep your rank forever because of stuff you did years ago, well, its not.

This is the major issue. People will never catch up now because there are so little ways to make GP. Governors on EK have 16k GP and it's been what, 4 months? How can anyone catch up people that have 300k+? 

I know that 6.5 will bring some new ways, at least that's what I heard. Let's see how it goes from there.

27 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

So it took me more than two years to climb near General Rank while in EK took them 2 months and somehow in your twisted logic you think is unfair for me to keep my rank, funny shiet.

28 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

So it took me more than two years to climb near General Rank while in EK took them 2 months and somehow in your twisted logic you think is unfair for me to keep my rank, funny shiet.

oh Plz, dont pretend that you didnt understood what i said.

Ppl in ek got that rank because its a new server where everybody got gp from the 6.2 patch.

You took 2 years to get that rank because the methods were available to you. Now, if you were starting right now, or even is one of the people like 10 or 20 places below you,  how much time it would take to pass that anmount? 

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

damn son look at you go

I've never once asked for GP to be reset though, and I do not think it should be. You earned it; you should be able to keep it.

6 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

That's because the amount of GP required to get General Rank on EK is a lot lower, if EK was merged with another server you probably wouldn't be General Rank anymore because you would not have enough GP.

For example, the lowest Elyos General on KT atm is 766k GP, on EK it's only 9.2.k GP, that's a massive difference. People forget that above Rank 1, your rank is relative to all other players, not some fixed number of GP.

Archived