Forums

Server balance after transfers

Ele-DN

1 hour ago, 2s2F7C8E-DN said:

lol please..you haven't had to struggle in years (like at least 6 years). I don't remember you being an IS Asmo when they were being dominated. What I do remember is you nyerking about IS Elyos all the time on the old forums while already on KR Asmo. Complaining about IS Elyos numbers while leaving the faction that needed numbers..oh man the irony.

She was an IS Asmo while they were being dominated. For years. She spent a lot of time trying to get NCsoft to do something to help, especially with sieges, where Asmos were nearly constantly outnumbered 2:1. She did a LOT for the faction, even if you want to be personally angry at her.

It wasn't until late 4.7, iirc, that she left. Right before the travesty that was 4.8.

I was playing with her back in 3.5 on IS-A. She was there for years.

9 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

She was an IS Asmo while they were being dominated. For years. She spent a lot of time trying to get NCsoft to do something to help, especially with sieges, where Asmos were nearly constantly outnumbered 2:1. She did a LOT for the faction, even if you want to be personally angry at her.

It wasn't until late 4.7, iirc, that she left. Right before the travesty that was 4.8.

I was playing with her back in 3.5 on IS-A. She was there for years.

Nah she left way earlier than 4.7. Way closer to 4.0 than 4.7. I don't remember seeing her name at sieges or open world at all. Only remember her nyerking on forums about IS-E instead of blaming herself/her own faction/NCSoft. I think it's funny how she tries to paint an image of herself as someone who toughs things out and doesn't complain and how nowadays she tells dominated factions to figure things out and work together (i.e. blame themselves instead of the dominating faction), but she didn't tough it out herself on IS-A.

16 hours ago, 2s2F7C8E-DN said:

Nah she left way earlier than 4.7. Way closer to 4.0 than 4.7. I don't remember seeing her name at sieges or open world at all. Only remember her nyerking on forums about IS-E instead of blaming herself/her own faction/NCSoft. I think it's funny how she tries to paint an image of herself as someone who toughs things out and doesn't complain and how nowadays she tells dominated factions to figure things out and work together (i.e. blame themselves instead of the dominating faction), but she didn't tough it out herself on IS-A.

That's funny. Because I was a general and I did leave after 4.7. I personally contacted the NCWest staff and was part of the negotiations to get a siege buff from the GMs for the IS-A that helped us take a fort. (Have screenshots of the staff and an IS-E rep in my house in Pernon.) I passed out siege weapons at most sieges. I was at every leader meeting for the IS-A. I negotiated with Alaryl to get him to help and support in taking and defending a fort, which worked out great until it came the time that he was to support some other legion holding the fort. (Go figure!) I ran an alliance in every single siege. I watched as whole legions fled IS and continued to try and work to get good things for IS. In fact, I was one of the last people to leave, though I took tons of heat for leaving.

Aside from that, I started life as a Kaisinel Elyos and was one of the main people trying to hold that faction together. My character name was Honoria. I was one of the architects of the "Super Legion" which was a combination of three or four smaller legions designed solely around sieging. Perpentus Emprium, I think was the name? Was a totally stupid name. We lobbied for "Under Foot" which was going to have a symbol of an Elyos holding up a hairy, clawed foot of a gigantic Asmo trying to crush us. lol. Much cooler in my opinion. Gee. I remember Aphotic stating their main goal was to get every Elyos to quit.. and they just about succeeded as I can think of only a handful of players from that time and that server who are still playing.

Haters gonna hate.

9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

That's funny. Because I was a general and I did leave after 4.7. I personally contacted the NCWest staff and was part of the negotiations to get a siege buff from the GMs for the IS-A that helped us take a fort. (Have screenshots of the staff and an IS-E rep in my house in Pernon.) I passed out siege weapons at most sieges. I was at every leader meeting for the IS-A. I negotiated with Alaryl to get him to help and support in taking and defending a fort, which worked out great until it came the time that he was to support some other legion holding the fort. (Go figure!) I ran an alliance in every single siege. I watched as whole legions fled IS and continued to try and work to get good things for IS. In fact, I was one of the last people to leave, though I took tons of heat for leaving.

Aside from that, I started life as a Kaisinel Elyos and was one of the main people trying to hold that faction together. My character name was Honoria. I was one of the architects of the "Super Legion" which was a combination of three or four smaller legions designed solely around sieging. Perpentus Emprium, I think was the name? Was a totally stupid name. We lobbied for "Under Foot" which was going to have a symbol of an Elyos holding up a hairy, clawed foot of a gigantic Asmo trying to crush us. lol. Much cooler in my opinion. Gee. I remember Aphotic stating their main goal was to get every Elyos to quit.. and they just about succeeded as I can think of only a handful of players from that time and that server who are still playing.

Haters gonna hate.

Even if we assume you're correct, it still means you haven't been on a dominated faction for the last 4.5 years at the very least.

Also, the facts remain that:

1. You left IS-A while it was still being dominated.

2. You constantly nyerked about IS-E on the forums which is inconsistent with the image you've tried to build for yourself. Crying about IS-E having and using their numbers when you left IS-A depriving them of badly needed numbers was always hilarious. I wondered how you could miss the irony. Not to mention you should have been pointing fingers at yourself and IS-A first for not working things out and NCSoft for making the game the way it was; instead you blamed and demonized the other faction for playing the game as they should. You on dominated faction = cry about dominating faction; you on dominating faction = doesn't say a word against dominating faction.

So I still don't see why anyone should listen to you. If one of the IS-A that did tough out the dark times said "Hey DN-E you need to work it out. Get your shit together and don't blame anybody else" I can respect that because they did it themselves and stuck with their faction the whole way. But sure don't want to hear it from you.

1. A full screen alert 10 minutes before it spawns. If both sides have time to get ready and do not have to wait at that camp, oh, 4 hours? (we really did that? omg) then maybe the Anomos fight would balance out.
  2. Have it spawn in a random places.

The Berserker Anomos will invade Lakrum in ten minutes.

MayBlue

Archived