Feeling Real Guilty... (Just need ur POV)

(Just need some point of view from you guys...)

Recently my laptop has been disrupting my gameplay lately... and automatically logged me out of the game and that made me have to wait for a very long time to get back in the game...  and that always happen when I am in a group with someone. It made me feel soo guilty cuz i looged out sooooo suddenly... I am worried that the friend in my group might dislike me (i am too sensitive??)

So, I wonder... IF u guys were that in that person's shoe.. what do u think? Are u going to dislike me? I need honest point of view... ?? And what should i do?

I play on a milk carton as well and I do have issues with the game from time to time but I'm not having any problems with people.
If you feel you're going somewhere where you risk to crash or disconnect, make your team mates know. A simple "Guys, I may crash around here" or a "If I crash, I'll log back in, it may take a bit, slow laptop" go a long way. Most people aren't as childish as to take offense to such things.

2 minutes ago, Celestianos-KT said:

I play on a milk carton as well and I do have issues with the game from time to time but I'm not having any problems with people.
If you feel you're going somewhere where you risk to crash or disconnect, make your team mates know. A simple "Guys, I may crash around here" or a "If I crash, I'll log back in, it may take a bit, slow laptop" go a long way. Most people aren't as childish as to take offense to such things.

Alright thanks... I was really worried cuz it happened to me soo many times... and that's why i never dared to do siege...? but that helped.. thanks.

Hello

IMO, just be honest. People usually are so nice if you are nice with them. Talking with some players when you play will give you friends here. And if you are honest and explain your situation, they will try to be nice. Maybe if they have few time or they are complicated, will just say to you that on that run they can´t take the risk to have to try some times. But even those, usually will tell you that they will try to play with you in the next days. And in my experience, even if you have a complication, they will still try to go with you and will be patient if you get DC. The same thing applies to experience. Nobody have experience before doing some runs. But most of the times if you are honest and tell them the situation, they will still invite you and will try to guide you. And that even applies with the hardest instances. 

On sieges usually is not a big issue. A lot of people get DC due to the number of players involved. Sometimes happens to me and the leaders never kicked me. Still, if you are so worried about that, you can try to tell your issue to the alliance captain. He/she will probably understand. 

But some players, sometimes, are so worried about telling the leader about those possibles complications. Some players are afraid to say that they have no experience or their internet is not working properly that day, cause maybe they won´t be invited. And they prefer to don´t say a word and just go. And then is when people gets upset. Nobody gets angry if they knew about a risk and that happens. Cause they decided to be nice. But almost everybody gets angry when somebody is not honest and in the middle of the boss everything goes wrong, and was totally unexpected for them. 

I came  back to play actively like a month ago. I had no exp with the new content, and not the best gear for it. But I always told that. And doing that, I went to all the instances, They even teached me how to play there. I made a lot of mistakes at the beggining, and yet they never complained. And most of them even added me in their friend list to do more runs in the future. ;) 

Thank you so much for the advices.. I will try to talk to them honestly next time. That made me feel a lot better now..:)

I did went back in game to tell that person and apologized... tho he haven't replied me yet... But i'll be sure to tell him beforehand next time about the disconnecting or crashing that will possibly happen.:)

People in my groups have had extra funs back in the AOE days with the generator boss due to my constant crashes, I know how you feel, but at some point there was nothing I could do lol If they're your friends that's one less reason to worry about it, my friends knew whenever they ran with me they had chances of me either crashing or having my cat turn off the wifi so they just got used to it. xD

If you are experiencing long loading times after a crash there is a simple fix for it, this can even be applied while you are in-game as it doesn't change any game files and is 100% safe.

Make sure you do the steps in sequence

1- Open file explorer and go to 'C' > program Files (x86) > NCSOFT > Aion > Data > open the DUMP folder

2 - Open the Config-ini file inside the Dump folder (this is just a notepad file)

3 - look for the line 'NormalStop = # (this will either be a 1 or a zero depending on whether you have crashed recently)

4 - If the 'NormalStop value is ZERO change it to 1 and save the changes (if your PC won't let you do it inside the folder copy the file to the desktop and make the change then paste it back into the folder and let it overwrite the original) If the value is already set to 1 then go to step 5.

5 - After closing the Config-ini file RIGHT click on it and select 'properties' at the bottom of the drop down menu

6 - Make the file READ ONLY and exit (your load times after a crash should now be a LOT faster)

Basically when your game crashes it writes to this file and changes the Normal Stop value from 1 to zero, by making the file 'read only' you stop the game changing that value. This change means you will no longer have to watch that slow loading bar that gets stuck at 65% every time you crash and make you feel a lot more confident that you won't be inconveniencing other people.

This fix is 100% safe and 100% effective if done correctly and is permanent, no need to re-do it after weekly maintenance.

On 04/03/2019 at 10:42 AM, Lad-DN said:

Mobile bugs.

On 16/03/2019 at 5:45 AM, Erushi-KT said:

(Just need some point of view from you guys...)

Recently my laptop has been disrupting my gameplay lately... and automatically logged me out of the game and that made me have to wait for a very long time to get back in the game...  and that always happen when I am in a group with someone. It made me feel soo guilty cuz i looged out sooooo suddenly... I am worried that the friend in my group might dislike me (i am too sensitive??)

So, I wonder... IF u guys were that in that person's shoe.. what do u think? Are u going to dislike me? I need honest point of view... ?? And what should i do

Lots of ppl get DCed.

it worst when the server dont know it cuz ur net droped. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 4:22 PM, Psyweaver-KT said:

If you are experiencing long loading times after a crash there is a simple fix for it, this can even be applied while you are in-game as it doesn't change any game files and is 100% safe.

Oh my gosh you are an ANGEL! (Well, I mean aside from the obvious in Aion....)

My system has been hanging in loading Aion since the update and this fixed it!

Archived