I'm so lonely

Jjohnna-DN

I rarely see other players in game.  Maybe 1 or 2 during hours of play.  I really hate the game changes.  I have not been able to do anymore quests or campaigns on my level 63 songweaver because I have to defeat Tiamet to move on.  Not going to happen.  So friend and I switch to lower characters because we notice so much change.  Even more change.  My changer gained 16 levels in less than 15 min. wtf?  Not my ideal of a game for me to spend time doing.  Everything from previous verisions only sell for 1 kinah?  what a ripoff.  I really REALLY hate the changes.  Aion sucks for me now.  I have gone back to playing lineage when I have urge to play.  I only play because my game partner is reluctant to start over.  Server Daneria is dead.  Don't know about the others.

DN is the largest server. Tiamat isn't hard to beat. (You probably are not going into the portal on her right side - your left side - and killing the elemental dragon before attacking her.) Leveling is easy.

I am really not sure why you are complaining.

If you are trying to kill Tiamat in your old gear, then yeah, you are going to die alot.  I did that on my NA chanter.  Died 6 times at least.

You need the new free armors in order to stand toe to toe against her.  I did that on my EU chanter and never died once and wondering what was the fuss all about.

On 3/16/2019 at 3:28 PM, Aly-DN said:

(You probably are not going into the portal on her right side - your left side - and killing the elemental dragon before attacking her.)

Was going to say this. It takes a minute or so for that mob and portal to spawn. So just ignore Tiamat and wait. Don't attack her when she has the reflect buff on.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Was going to say this. It takes a minute or so for that mob and portal to spawn. So just ignore Tiamat and wait. Don't attack her when she has the reflect buff on.

There are notes that flash on the screen now telling you what to do, though if you don't catch them it might take some Google to figure out what you need to do.

Archived