what's the point of nerf the duration of the transformations?

Zombiex-DN

i can understand the nerf of the stats on the ancient/legendary/ultimate transformation but the duration?? you are punishing your players by forcing them to spend more money buying scrolls (at this moment I am sure that at least 90% of the population has an ancient transformation) please restore the duration to 10 min :) 

7 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

i can understand the nerf of the stats on the ancient/legendary/ultimate transformation but the duration?? you are punishing your players by forcing them to spend more money buying scrolls (at this moment I am sure that at least 90% of the population has an ancient transformation) please restore the duration to 10 min :) 

Actually could be really nice to have more duration. In the top instances, fights last much longer than 4 or 6 mins. 10 mins for an ancient could be interesting. 

5 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

To give incentive to use weaker scrolls and potions you pick up on the battlefield. Not surprising.

You are right too. Must be a way to make the lesser trasnformations usefull. And actually I use the potions in some places where the stats or casting speed is not really important, but i need to walk a lot. 

Maybe a good solution could be to have double duration for all of them. So an ancient with 10-12 mins duration and the normal ones with 20 mins. 

On 3/17/2019 at 11:13 AM, Amiteahx-KT said:

To give incentive to use weaker scrolls and potions you pick up on the battlefield. Not surprising.

Do you speak about Transparent ones? I've never seen transparent potions. I NEVER use non-transparent scrolls /potions cause it's disgusting.

We would better have Axelerox, Blitzopan, Crytozine etc lasting 30 min and effective after death, like we had before. Scrolls lasting 5-10 min and disappearing at death are a mockery :(

14 hours ago, Xoth-DN said:

I could be wrong but I think the EU transforms are at the original duration.  I popped a polar bear potion when on my EU account and it seemed to last quite long

NA is the only region with the transformation duration nerf. All other regions have full time, i.e. 10min no matter the transformation.

@Cyan, NC should roll back all transformations to the original time again.

Like I said before this doesn't help new players at all. Ancient  transformation are easily attainable, pretty much everyone has them, and greater transformation potions drop on map all the time. It's better for everyone if at least those 2 last for all 10 minutes like they did before.

5 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

NA is the only region with the transformation duration nerf. All other regions have full time, i.e. 10min no matter the transformation.

Everything in NA is a nerf, it was Cyan's decision to throw shit on our faces. NCWest was better than EU up to 5.8, after that they decided that we need to have the worst experience than any aion publisher because they thought this would benefit them forcing people to buy thing from BCM hopign to save their company.

13 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Everything in NA is a nerf, it was Cyan's decision to throw shit on our faces. NCWest was better than EU up to 5.8, after that they decided that we need to have the worst experience than any aion publisher because they thought this would benefit them forcing people to buy thing from BCM hopign to save their company.

You actually think that Cyan, the community manager, made the development decision to nerf transform scrolls?

16 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

@Cyan, NC should roll back all transformations to the original time again.

Like I said before this doesn't help new players at all. Ancient  transformation are easily attainable, pretty much everyone has them, and greater transformation potions drop on map all the time. It's better for everyone if at least those 2 last for all 10 minutes like they did before.

Please tell me how to easily obtain an Ancient transform.  I haven't received one from any event or from combining lesser transforms.  I've been playing since the patch went live.

21 minutes ago, Prinz-KT said:

Please tell me how to easily obtain an Ancient transform.  I haven't received one from any event or from combining lesser transforms.  I've been playing since the patch went live.

I got 4 ancients the first week farming halloween event, like 5 just doing pve, some others from the rest of the events and some more from combining but failed at combining legendary 3 times alrdy QQ

3 hours ago, Supvolcom-DN said:

You actually think that Cyan, the community manager, made the development decision to nerf transform scrolls?

I am sorry he is the one who made that announcement and signed it with his name. He kept saying "we" he never tried to say that it was a decision others made. And who made those decisions? NCKorea or GF that have nothing to do with us?

In any case NCWest is the one that decided to screw the game for us.

On 3/19/2019 at 0:41 PM, Prinz-KT said:

I spent 0 cash on transformation and I have all ancient transformations but one and got it on the second month of playing. Not even prestige I had at the time. All I did was run COE and mirash with many alts. 5 alts will do it, if you are as luck as me.

• 1 month later...

Archived