Saturday/Sunday IDD/PF report

Esgalhathi

Ok..

Did more 4 PF runs yesterday and 4 IDD runs today

Only a SINGLE ultimate chain boots from PF.

Are guys seeing this forum? @Cyan @Hime , Theres a LOT of people talking about bad drops on that 2 instances. Ive made another post on the start of the week about this.. WE NEED BETTER DROPS ON ENDGAME INSTANCES. This is TOTAL lame. At least make IDD 100% drop.. its a f$$$cking 12 people instance 1 (2~3 if ur faction win the fort) time per week.

COME ON

Did 5 PF's (for the first time in my life, tbh) last week and got 3 ultimates. Two were for Cleric (shoulders and chest) and the other was leather.

I did use 50/100% drop buff so maybe that's why we got 3 in 5 runs, idk.

4 minutes ago, Doll-KT said:

Did 5 PF's (for the first time in my life, tbh) last week and got 3 ultimates. Two were for Cleric (shoulders and chest) and the other was leather.

I did use 50/100% drop buff so maybe that's why we got 3 in 5 runs, idk.

You were lucky. In each of my 9 runs, someone used a 50% or 100% drop rate. It's to the point that I question if those buffs actually do anything. Hence the joke, "50% more than 0 is till 0."

55 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You were lucky. In each of my 9 runs, someone used a 50% or 100% drop rate. It's to the point that I question if those buffs actually do anything. Hence the joke, "50% more than 0 is till 0."

Right? Those amulets are absolutely useless. Better used in open world grinding for ancient guiding stones. :(

Archived