For those wondering why they did not receive 10 red pvp stones from 3v3 rewards

Ceooek-KT

Yeah where did they get their reset? they got 31 runs with 1 reset!! they lost 1 match, it is why they have extra 70 points.

We all get 30 runs, they got 31 runs! Not fair play!!

I'm submitting my ticket requesting investigation on where they get 1 reset entry!!

Its ok, NC west will be sending 500+ red pvp stone to players for free every month, and by the end of the patch everyone should be able to have top gears ^.^  What a truly free-to-play Aion it is! Pay-to-win players like myself should just quit and play other games hahahaha

btw wtb 100 legendary pvp stones and 3 ultimate stones for 100$ as a bundle

1 minute ago, Axon-KT said:

but its still unfair for the rest of us not getting our rewards

I heard people got their rank 1 rewards plus rank 4 rewards after sending a ticket ^^

8 hours ago, Tada-KT said:

Yeah where did they get their reset? they got 31 runs with 1 reset!! they lost 1 match, it is why they have extra 70 points.

We all get 30 runs, they got 31 runs! Not fair play!!

I'm submitting my ticket requesting investigation on where they get 1 reset entry!!

To me the striking thing is, considering how many empty arenas you get every week, how exactly can anyone get points in every single one of them ?

6 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

To me the striking thing is, considering how many empty arenas you get every week, how exactly can anyone get points in every single one of them ?

Harmony and discipline works different.

Harmony u get a fixed amount 200 per win 70 pero lose and you always get points doesn't matter if the arena is empty.

But discipline its so shitty past week i got 5 empty, 3 left before start, and the remaining 2 were geared chanter so RIP me, thx 6.5 is rlly close those heals are so broken

Archived