Account Trading Items

StaNooblaitK-KT

@Cyan-KT @Cyan 

So before we get this next update on March 27th, is there away y'all can consider letting us have the ability to trade through our account again... I mean for real... Can we be free again or you really gunna make us struggle. Fine don't let us trade stuff with others but is there really a need to restrict all our characters that are on the same pucking account? I mean I should of just made 7 different accounts like the puck man... 

Not to mention craftable items through aetherforging. I'm not gonna spend billions of kinah, when kinah is hard enough as it is to come by, on all my toons just to gear them up if I want. While the crafted set may not be the best, but it does what it needs to do. You have people on the broker using 3rd party scripts snagging anything worth it the moment its posted and we are only trying to transfer to our alts. The bots get paid in the end by placing it on the broker and selling it at a high price. This is absurd. I cant transfer anything to my alts because of this whole "Non-tradeable. Can be sold on broker" crap. Ive placed a ticket about it when an item i crafted for my alt was snagged literally THE MOMENT it was posted. They claimed to have looked into it and didnt notice anything out of the "norm" and considered it a legit transaction. They then suggested i place a forum post discussing it because they "take players opinions into consideration". Doesnt change the fact that the ultimate proc'd weapon i crafted is gone. So.....idk. The game is kinda forcing people to quit with these things that were implimented and not needed. Its not smart.

3 minutes ago, Clenz-KT said:

Not to mention craftable items through aetherforging. I'm not gonna spend billions of kinah, when kinah is hard enough as it is to come by, on all my toons just to gear them up if I want. While the crafted set may not be the best, but it does what it needs to do. You have people on the broker using 3rd party scripts snagging anything worth it the moment its posted and we are only trying to transfer to our alts. The bots get paid in the end by placing it on the broker and selling it at a high price. This is absurd. I cant transfer anything to my alts because of this whole "Non-tradeable. Can be sold on broker" crap. Ive placed a ticket about it when an item i crafted for my alt was snagged literally THE MOMENT it was posted. They claimed to have looked into it and didnt notice anything out of the "norm" and considered it a legit transaction. They then suggested i place a forum post discussing it because they "take players opinions into consideration". Doesnt change the fact that the ultimate proc'd weapon i crafted is gone. So.....idk. The game is kinda forcing people to quit with these things that were implimented and not needed. Its not smart.

The bottom line is this: if it can be sold on the broker, it should be able to be traded and placed in account warehouse. If we're allowed to sell it to other players, we should be allowed to give it to ourselves.

• Aion Team

This is feedback we've shared with the development team. There's currently no plan to change it but that doesn't mean it won't happen. If plans change we will be sure to let you all know.

• Cyan changed the title to Account Trading Items
4 hours ago, Cyan said:

This is feedback we've shared with the development team. There's currently no plan to change it but that doesn't mean it won't happen. If plans change we will be sure to let you all know.

So the "currently no plan to change" should be okay with the players. Well, it looks like players are punished for playing AION, whatever bugs there are in this game and never fixed are fine, the fact that we cannot see our characters the way we like is not possible if we use scrolls, because the game took away our crafting of the same scrolls which did not change the appearance of toons.  Having characters with one black eye it is fine, getting kinah for new characters is so very hard that you cannot even pay for your first stigma to be able to use it, the impossibilities to share items, money with our own characters...... and many other things.

So my opinion after me playing Aion since 2009 is that this game is a punishment for something I do not know,  perhaps they want to close the game, but if they have no plan to change all that is so very wrong, the players have lots of reasons for changing.....game!

4 hours ago, LadySparks-KT said:

So the "currently no plan to change" should be okay with the players. Well, it looks like players are punished for playing AION, whatever bugs there are in this game and never fixed are fine, the fact that we cannot see our characters the way we like is not possible if we use scrolls, because the game took away our crafting of the same scrolls which did not change the appearance of toons.  Having characters with one black eye it is fine, getting kinah for new characters is so very hard that you cannot even pay for your first stigma to be able to use it, the impossibilities to share items, money with our own characters...... and many other things.

So my opinion after me playing Aion since 2009 is that this game is a punishment for something I do not know,  perhaps they want to close the game, but if they have no plan to change all that is so very wrong, the players have lots of reasons for changing.....game!

Man, you might be right, NCWest simply wants to close AION. That would explain lots of stuff that is happening right now.

On 3/19/2019 at 9:36 AM, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

@Cyan-KT @Cyan 

So before we get this next update on March 27th, is there away y'all can consider letting us have the ability to trade through our account again... I mean for real... Can we be free again or you really gunna make us struggle. Fine don't let us trade stuff with others but is there really a need to restrict all our characters that are on the same pucking account? I mean I should of just made 7 different accounts like the puck man... 

This change is pretty radical and never happened in Korea, so I think you can forget about it.

Also, the game intends you to lv up craft with many toons, not just one. And it's not hard to do, I'm close to 300 on  a second toon, and I don't even bother with it.

8 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

This change is pretty radical and never happened in Korea, so I think you can forget about it.

Also, the game intends you to lv up craft with many toons, not just one. And it's not hard to do, I'm close to 300 on  a second toon, and I don't even bother with it.

I don't think it's radical at all... I think it was rude of them to make everything character bound like they have... Also IDC about the other regions. So I won't forget about it. My entire time on aion I have never crafted and I have recently started because I need to make the ancient PvP for dismantling for fight spirit fragments. I'm at 128 and I just started like last week. I'm one who never really bothers with it.

Bring back trading.   Need to start a poll.   Its poorly planned/implemented.   Oh but guys dont worry..  dolls can be traded, just not placed in account warehouse.  No reason to panic here!  Unless you lost something expensive to a broker bot..  damn I wish I had a jab for the devs and not one that hurts players again and again..

Its time someone making these rules starts playing this game again.  Or even simply be able to look objectively at the nyerk they are trying to give us.  Im sure some people on these last 2.2 servers are paying to help keep this game going, please listen to the people.  The PLAYERS! Its getting harder and harder for me to try convincing people to keep playing when we all keep getting nyerked.  Im tired of losing my ducklings!   

Save

Our

Game.

For the 10 years that I have been playing Aion, there has been the ability to account trade many items and kinah, all of a sudden it gets removed in 6.2 without so much as a simple explanation by NCsoft staff regarding the logic behind the decision.

Has anyone noticed that Legion storage is now next to useless?

Having more then 1 toon is useless... No point in wasting time on another character when you aren't even done on it and can't move what you farm around on your account. I'm not even asking for things to be tradeable for everyone... Just make it at least account tradeable. I can do almost everything in like a few days on one too then I'm bored for the next 5 and I'd rather not repeat it on alts that can't farm for my account.

Just remember everyone halo Master Chief edition coming to PC someday. Rip aion.

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 3:32 AM, Cyan said:

Then why don't you let us have support freely transfer items at our requests. You say you share feedback to the development, but you just stop there, you don't try and fix some of the problem yourself. I lost a +12 Ultimate Conqueror Masterwork Mystic Belt to such someone using broker scripts with third party applications and I asked support to help me and they basically told me to nyerk up and still have done nothing about it. And when I asked them to help transfer items in the future so it doesn't have to go through broker they were unwilling to comply.
Cyan what is from with NCsoft that you let cheaters go rampant and innocent players are getting punished, and your company is refusing to help us?

11 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Then why don't you let us have support freely transfer items at our requests. You say you share feedback to the development, but you just stop there, you don't try and fix some of the problem yourself. I lost a +12 Ultimate Conqueror Masterwork Mystic Belt to such someone using broker scripts with third party applications and I asked support to help me and they basically told me to nyerk up and still have done nothing about it. And when I asked them to help transfer items in the future so it doesn't have to go through broker they were unwilling to comply.
Cyan what is from with NCsoft that you let cheaters go rampant and innocent players are getting punished, and your company is refusing to help us?

No one from NCSoft cares, just let it go or find another game.

Or don't be cheap when trading high enchanted ultimate gear lol if you list the item at 20 M or so scripters are not going to buy it. And if u are trading to same account u need to trade first to a second account to avoid Broker warriors that could buy it in the time it takes to switch toons.

You will lose 20 M in broker fees but ur item will be safe

11 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Or don't be cheap when trading high enchanted ultimate gear lol if you list the item at 20 M or so scripters are not going to buy it. And if u are trading to same account u need to trade first to a second account to avoid Broker warriors that could buy it in the time it takes to switch toons.

You will lose 20 M in broker fees but ur item will be safe

It was 10 mill and I was passing from account to account. 2 characters per account so I was passing it through to 4 characters.

Being cheap? People shouldn't be pieces of shyt and take the stuff when everyone knows there's like nothing in this game to do. So they try and gear out a 2nd toon so they have stuff to do on this dumpster game. All we need is everything account bound... Even aether fordging should be account wide. 

1 minute ago, DevilNest-KT said:

large.jpg

It is what it is though right? After all someone was telling my friend and myself how he caught someone who took his item off the broker but was confronted and gave it back. Honestly surprised he gave it back but then again it would ruin his friendship which it already has. Showed his true colors

My BG crafted an Ultimate for a legionmate and when he went to pass it back to the person, it was bought by Sheight with a bot program and then sold for five times what our BG was trying to give it to the legionmate for. The dagger clearly states it was crafted by Soveiria so there's no denying he bought it. When players can take advantage of other players due to a non-trading, use the broker mechanic, it's not good for the game, and definitely not good for the players. The economy is practically non-existent. White drops aren't worth anything anymore, even in instances...so we have to decide whether to sell our Ancient or Legendary drops or extract them for stones to expand enchantment slots. I hope some of these things will be addressed, would love to be able to trade again, keep the personal stores, if you want, but at least allow person to person transactions so we don't get our gear stolen by some immoral greedy player....

Archived