StaNooblaitK-KT

Account Trading Items

GM: Oniakuma here just updating you guys on your request. it seems like our systems our down and now going on a leave for spring break. ejnjoy the new patch..... AZPHELUMBRA!!!

1 hour ago, OniAkuma-KT said:

GM: Oniakuma here just updating you guys on your request. it seems like our systems our down and now going on a leave for spring break. ejnjoy the new patch..... AZPHELUMBRA!!!

Thank you. enjoy yourself

AZZZSSSPHELUMBRA MAH BROTHA IF U ER LOOKIN FER HELP U LOOK WRONG PLACE, UNLESS OF COURSE U WANT AN AOUTOMATED RESPONSE TELLIGN YOU TO OFF YERSELF

lKei-DN   

sometimes i feel like a Retarded "i d i o t" buying my own stuff from the broker, and sometimes i have to open another client to distribute it to my alts, and have to sell it for 1 kinah and you have to be fast as lightning to buy your item or else somebody might take it...... yeah right?

Neves-DN   
On 3/20/2019 at 0:32 PM, Cyan said:

This is feedback we've shared with the development team. There's currently no plan to change it but that doesn't mean it won't happen. If plans change we will be sure to let you all know.

Fix this. People using scripts to snipe items because we have no other way to trade the items that we worked to make makes it worthwhile to find better things to do than to drop a dime on this game.

And yet I don't see people complaining that they can repeat event rewards on their alts... I swear it's really just all the salty people trying to get a leg up with their army of afk alts. Account warehouse? Sure. Tradeable? Fck no, it's perfectly fine the way it is.

28 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

What does that have to do with this thread?

It's ok, I think this seven guy just started since we got 6.0 or higher.

Posted (edited)

Or maybe, just maybe, you failed to see the idiocy in crying about not having the benefits of trading to/from your alt and other people's accounts while ignoring the major wealth-amassing loophole of spamming easy events on multiple chars and trading to main. So what you're REALLY crying about is that it's a tad harder for you to wave your kinah around. And actually, 3.0. You tried. Ppl really don't like the fact that making an alt means a totally separate character, do they?

Edited by SevenLions-KT

This thread is about trading things like crafted gear and guiding stones and the aetherblooms on my same account to my main without having to use the legion warehouse, in the aetherbloom's case. We all remember the alt army days pre-6.2. We also remember being able to trade normal things without having to use the warehouse and having your item sniped by a certain-program's broker script.

This was one of the reasons that made me quit again. One of many, of course, but a reason nonetheless. I never lost items to bots as I never took the risk, but it's sad to lose several millions everytime you want to trade something.