Weekly Server Maintenance - March 20, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 20, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 8:45 a.m. CST / 13:45 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • All Dolled Up will continue for one more week.
  • Due to the update next week, Character Transfer queueing will remain unavailable and will resume after the update.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

62f3mdc093m21.png ow08sot593n21.jpg pzfy3znlrvm21.jpg

• Aion Team

In addition to the maintenance:

In preparation for the 6.7 update, we will be ending the current competitive season early. The season will begin anew two days after the update on Friday, 3/29/2019.

Rewards for the shortened season will not be sent by the game system. Instead, characters who entered the Arena of Harmony or Arena of Discipline between the season start at 3/18/2019 02:00 AM Server Time and the posting of this announcement will be awarded 1 Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone, as thanks for their participation. These items have been distributed and can be found in the mailbox.

Thank you.

Its just sad that its gonna be 6.7/6.5 and yet they wont give us a good event unlike before .. :(  This event you had with dolls NCSOFT it sucks big time like your other so called events ! can we have a good one ? since this 6.2 patch was stressful and depressing please dont add up with your nasty event .

@cyan

28 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

I have some hopes for 6.7 being the uber-patch that delivers the fixes promised, so this is more of an optimistic post than a protest.

Nevertheless, the people want what the people need;

k9WKZ8m.png

Remember we have a nerfed game, everything we have is less than the official Aion. Lets hope 6.5/6.7 will be the real thing.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 20, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 8:45 a.m. CST / 13:45 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • All Dolled Up will continue for one more week.
  • Due to the update next week, Character Transfer queueing will remain unavailable and will resume after the update.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

62f3mdc093m21.png ow08sot593n21.jpg pzfy3znlrvm21.jpg

what about EK situation? Any update? And transparent scrolls? Hello? @Cyan

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

In preparation for the 6.7 update, we will be ending the current competitive season early. The season will begin anew two days after the update on Friday, 3/29/2019.

Rewards for the shortened season will not be sent by the game system. Instead, characters who entered the Arena of Harmony or Arena of Discipline between the season start at 3/18/2019 02:00 AM Server Time and the posting of this announcement will be awarded 1 Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone, as thanks for their participation. These items have been distributed and can be found in the mailbox.

Thank you.

Good move. Thanks.

k9WKZ8m.png

How is 40 people getting number 1 reward for Arena of Harmony not an exploit that's blatantly being abused to get more ultimate stones then what the game was intended for. The system was clearly designed so that only 1 person gets top 1, 2 gets top 3 reward, 7 gets top 10 reward. NCsoft you cannot allow this blatant nonsense to continue and something needs to be done about it

Also give us transparent scrolls already, fix the game. I am seek of repeating myself, we want to look at our characters we designed, not have 6.5.

Also lower the kinah cost for a transformation contract, 9.9million kinah is unreasonably high and it should be reduced to the cost of a gold bar to reflect the true value of the contract.

11 hours ago, Cyan said:

Thank you.

where i can find 6.7 patch note?

10 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

How can I forget, there are cheaters right now using third party programs to use scripts on the trade broker to instantly buy items. This is a clear preach of rules and your support team isn't doing anything to punish them.

I sent in a ticket about this when i crafted an ultimate masterwork conq weapon for my alt. They claim it was "Legit player transaction" and didnt do jack about it. It was a long ticket, support were talking like they have never played the game either. They even called the broker "Marketplace" like a its a convenient store or BCM. It really made me question about continuing playing. I spend money on this game to support it, as i have since it launched. I never really sent in tickets either because there was a lot i could look over. But that was definitely a slap in the face. Needless to say, the wep i put on my broker to buy on another account that was logged in already with the item in the search bar, was snagged the moment it was posted and sold for 250mil. Grats to the bot that bought it and profited off of something that i wasnt intending to sell, but to give to my alt. 

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, Clenz-KT said:

@Cyan Where is the store update for today that is supposed to have the hair change tickets?

I will be editing that page, but we're going to have to delay the release of these items. I know they've been requested a lot but the items we received from devs are not working as they should (as we needed a new type of item for use in the new Black Cloud Marketplace).

17 hours ago, Cyan said:

Thank you.

@Cyan So, even though the arenas run from Monday - Sunday, you're saying that only the people that managed to get their arenas done on Monday or Tuesday will get the stone?  Anyone else - all the participants, as there are many - that would've run it Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will get nothing?  Doesn't seem like a logical, well-thought-out solution.

You should be giving the stone to any participant that runs the instance by Sunday.  The stones aren't tradeable, so it's not like you'd run the risk of a market flood.  Really, all you would be doing is giving stones to people that would've likely gotten them if they hadn't put off running until later in the week.

The more people that see this post, the more irritable the community will get - especially those of us that usually do run harmony/disci.  Please reconsider your solution.

Archived