Weekly Server Maintenance - March 20, 2019

Cyan

9 hours ago, Cyan said:

I will be editing that page, but we're going to have to delay the release of these items. I know they've been requested a lot but the items we received from devs are not working as they should (as we needed a new type of item for use in the new Black Cloud Marketplace).

You just can't do anything right, can you? And by you I mean NCsoon.

I swear I laughed so hard that I almost woke up my son when I saw your answer. 

It's... I don't even...

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I have zero hopes and expectations for the next patch.

Same.

3 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I have zero hopes and expectations for the next patch.

Speaking of which @Cyan when do we get this preview ? Not that I expect much.

At least in the EU, they have a moderated forum where they bring various community  concerns. For example , they are discussing  NOT being allowed to pay for GP  and thereby rank through extra EC runs before the patch is already deployed. RU disallowed it.

I'm sure other people have their own questions or concerns and they'd like to know more before the 27th- certainly more than the little video @Himepasted on that promo web page.

On 3/19/2019 at 7:53 PM, Cyan said:

In addition to the maintenance:

In preparation for the 6.7 update, we will be ending the current competitive season early. The season will begin anew two days after the update on Friday, 3/29/2019.

Rewards for the shortened season will not be sent by the game system. Instead, characters who entered the Arena of Harmony or Arena of Discipline between the season start at 3/18/2019 02:00 AM Server Time and the posting of this announcement will be awarded 1 Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone, as thanks for their participation. These items have been distributed and can be found in the mailbox.

Thank you.

Hello Cyan,

Can we get rewards for Arena of Harmony since you sent me the rewards for Discipline?

If they add an npc that sells transparent scrolls for cheap, like 1 kinah, I would come back in 6.7. Don't care what changes they make, if I can't see the character I create unless I pay $$, that is the most low down, dirty thing thing I have ever seen a free to play mmorpg do, I can understand bag space, and boosts. But taking away the looks of your own character? You have got to be kidding me. I'll give it until 6.7 and when I log on and I still have to transform into the dumb thing without the ability to hide the cringe. I will throw my hands up and delete Aion from my computer. It's just a lost cause if they can't listen to their players by then.

8 minutes ago, Raiuken-KT said:

If they add an npc that sells transparent scrolls for cheap, like 1 kinah, I would come back in 6.7. Don't care what changes they make, if I can't see the character I create unless I pay $$, that is the most low down, dirty thing thing I have ever seen a free to play mmorpg do, I can understand bag space, and boosts. But taking away the looks of your own character? You have got to be kidding me. I'll give it until 6.7 and when I log on and I still have to transform into the dumb thing without the ability to hide the cringe. I will throw my hands up and delete Aion from my computer. It's just a lost cause if they can't listen to their players by then.

Why would they sell transparent scroll for 1 kinah, when the regular one is like 30k ?

I have zero expectation for the next patch too. Cyan never answer about the trasparent scrolls even when we were asking for it since Aion 6.2.... so, expectations? Sadly the same poor service once again. Is the worst system EVER when the most basic fact in any RPG is your character appearance. Ignoring us is so disrespectful. So i just enter to formus every week waiting for some update about this as many ppl. 

And seems Aion team is waiting we get bored fast to close the game instead to call ppl if they ignore us every time we ask for something. I remember that time on kahrun when we wait for so long for a merge. In that time we losed a huge amount of players and seems they really dont care. 

On 20/3/2019 at 1:28 PM, Cyan said:

I will be editing that page, but we're going to have to delay the release of these items. I know they've been requested a lot but the items we received from devs are not working as they should (as we needed a new type of item for use in the new Black Cloud Marketplace).

for how long will this be delayed?

On 3/22/2019 at 1:02 AM, Heuo-DN said:

Whats so hard about adding transparent scrolls in gold sand shop? Someone explain to me,I really want to know

because it plays a major part in the bcm (it's part of their everyday income, see the consistency?)

because a lot of noobs and I D I O T players are still buying it everyday, you know some people are kinda rich b a s t a r d.... that's why i decided to quit few months ago....

8 hours ago, Mhukuchin-KT said:

because it plays a major part in the bcm (it's part of their everyday income, see the consistency?)

because a lot of noobs and I D I O T players are still buying it everyday, you know some people are kinda rich b a s t a r d.... that's why i decided to quit few months ago....

I didnt know what bcm was selling transparent scrolls, they should have put more skins in bcm too then lol

I personally dont care what people spend real money in game but that kinda seems like a waste to me. They must really hate being furries.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived