Forums

PVP Instance/Siege Times

MiphaBae-DN

Are just garbage. This is supposed to be a North American server but the times are just awful for most of us playing in the US. Lets say you're in the EST timezone, early window 2pm-4pm (so lost of people at work or school). Late window 10pm-4am (so around time to go to bed for people that work or go to school). Who the f*u*c*k thought these times wouldn't be complete shit? we're talking siege not starting until 11pm EST on tuesday/thursday. Even for me in the Central time zone it's pretty shitty. The early window is over before I even get out of work, and I end up staying up late if I want to complete all of the pvp instances/siege.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aion Team
2 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

@Cyan Can you say something, community manager? Huh...

I'm not sure what exactly to say. We explained before that we're no longer changing the server time to reflect Daylight Savings due to several technical reasons on our end and this still remains true. If you have feedback about the schedule that will certainly be shared with the rest of the team.

• Aion Team
1 minute ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Cyan if we can’t change the server time can move back all the instance/siege times an hour? Multiple topics have been posted on this topic with no recognition.

A lot of times if there isn't a response that doesn't mean it hasn't been read. Sometimes there's not a great answer to give other than "I have seen this." I know you guys have a lot of feedback and it gets sent around, but sometimes, for multiple reasons, those answers don't come back right away.

3 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Cyan if we can’t change the server time can move back all the instance/siege times an hour? Multiple topics have been posted on this topic with no recognition.

This.

The schedule is fully in the hands of NCWest. Just change the siege times.

Just now, Cyan said:

A lot of times if there isn't a response that doesn't mean it hasn't been read. Sometimes there's not a great answer to give other than "I have seen this." I know you guys have a lot of feedback and it gets sent around, but sometimes, for multiple reasons, those answers don't come back right away.

Thank you for your response, I appreciate the time and effort, I know it’s not an easy role.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Cyan, with all of my love here for you, the main issue here is not the lack on answer, but the answer of "we're discussing it with the dev team" "we have read it" but the outcome ultimately is either the same or has no changes. That eventually leads to frustration and the mentality of "NCWest just doesn't care" and people give up on the game. If we want, for example, transparent scrolls, it's for a good reason knowing we all understand we're the most lagged and idiotic version out there, it just brings shame and confusion as to WHY it's like that.

This is why we protested about the shards because that move you guys made was stupid as shit. You brought that back, there's no harm or anything game breaking in getting the NA version follow the KR/EU/RU version. It just doesn't make sense.

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

I'm not sure what exactly to say. We explained before that we're no longer changing the server time to reflect Daylight Savings due to several technical reasons on our end and this still remains true. If you have feedback about the schedule that will certainly be shared with the rest of the team.

Don't change the server timing if this is too much hustle but change the schedule of the instances then.

Archived