WeevyWonder-DN

What's wrong with SFT?

Is it me or is Smoldering Fire Temple broken. I just crashed while in there, and others have stated they crashed as well. I love SFT! It's probably my favorite event instance, but now I don't want to even go in. 

Cyan   

Hi all, 

We are currently investigating the issue. In the meantime, running the 32 bit client may alleviate the crashing issues.  

16 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

We are currently investigating the issue. In the meantime, running the 32 bit client may alleviate the crashing issues.  

Can we be compensated for the loss due to crashes?

10 minutes ago, ComSuon-TM said:

I got the same issue .-. How can I run 32-bit version if my Windows is 64-bit ?

Go to you NCSoft in program files a put out the Bin64 folder. do not delete just put it in desk or whatever

Also just ran two runs and crashed. I get send logs sometimes when I run arenas, but not this often. Something's definitely up, thanks for letting us know the team's investigating though, Cyan!

Hizuk-DN   

To help ppl that keeps getting sendlog inside SFT. Go to Options > Graphic Options > Misc > And in " Display effects for" select *None*. It helped me, and its helping some friends too. Hope u guys have fun 😊

Just failed my run today because of this. For some reason after you get a send-log the game takes forever to load back up, this is what made us fail. 

I know it's only Luna, but I'm back to getting send logs in there, too. I haven't gotten one in a few patches and now once again it's happening every time the big guy does his first skill.

Tried everytrhing as well just dc'd AGAIN like i cant even get anything done at all during this event just gonna sell w/e i got and try to ask for resets for the fail runs i dc'd on and not waste my time with th is event until its fixed