What's wrong with SFT?

WeevyWonder-DN

• Aion Team

Hi all,

the 64 bit client has been disabled, so when opening the game the 32 bit client will open. If you currently have the game open please close and re-open the game to have 32 bit mode. This should lower the crashes that are being experienced. If you do continue to experience any crashes inside the instance, please send the crash report and you can contact support to get your entry back. Once Kromede's Revenge ends the 64 bit client will be re-enabled by default.

Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hi all,

the 64 bit client has been disabled, so when opening the game the 32 bit client will open. If you currently have the game open please close and re-open the game to have 32 bit mode. This should lower the crashes that are being experienced. If you do continue to experience any crashes inside the instance, please send the crash report and you can contact support to get your entry back. Once Kromede's Revenge ends the 64 bit client will be re-enabled by default.

Thank you.

Been running the 32 bit.. that wasnt it.. my cpu  runs at bout 87% when aion is open.. memory is 1.5-1.8 mill after less than 2 mins logged into the game.. fps is at 12 and normally runs 40-60.. This is a new problem since maintenance yesterday, I rarely lag or have any issues running the game until now and I highly doubt its my PC acting up...  did a file repair just to see if that helped.. logged an alt and ran another instance and got Send Log again, screwing 2 people along with myself from getting an S rank.  

6 minutes ago, Amphora-BR said:

Been running the 32 bit.. that wasnt it.. my cpu  runs at bout 87% when aion is open.. memory is 1.5-1.8 mill after less than 2 mins logged into the game.. fps is at 12 and normally runs 40-60.. This is a new problem since maintenance yesterday, I rarely lag or have any issues running the game until now and I highly doubt its my PC acting up...  did a file repair just to see if that helped.. logged an alt and ran another instance and got Send Log again, screwing 2 people along with myself from getting an S rank.  

Agreed. Since the last maintenance the game loads extremely slowly on both my PCs, that is NOT normal. Haven't experience any send logs in the instance by the way, just the loss in sound on both PCs.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hi all,

Thank you.

@Cyan you guys shouldnt disable 64bit client completly... most people fix crashes by just turning off effects, 32 bit just makes game hella more laggy and more stuttery. give us option to choose which client to run cause 32 bit client is just making it worse. i ran instances and ft for over 10 hours without single crash after i disabled effects from ingame menu. so just disable that instead of 64bit

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all,

Thank you.

Well unfortunately you just ruined the quality of play for the rest of the game. The 32 bit client is inferior. To top it off, we are still crashing in SFT. 

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all,

Thank you.

cyan my game was running greats with 64bit client and i wasnt crash or get send log now my game looks bad with 32bit client and graphic looks like carton and no sound for my skills  and low fps i cant play like that so plz i want the 64bit client back again and if any one see that 32bit client good then make it us select what ever client we run the game with it but close the 64bit client no solution as 32bit really bad for some pc   

3 minutes ago, lshidaQuincy-IS said:

cyan my game was running greats with 64bit client and i wasnt crash or get send log now my game looks bad with 32bit client and graphic looks like carton and no sound for my skills  and low fps i cant play like that so plz i want the 64bit client back again and if any one see that 32bit client good then make it us select what ever client we run the game with it but close the 64bit client no solution as 32bit really bad for some pc   

Excatly - the in-game menu allows us to select the shader quality and other effects already. Running the game in 32 bit mode  however is not optimal, it does effect the FPS and the UI. just let players select their client, don't force the 32 bit on us, I never DCed over multiple runs, but I have adjusted some graphics settings.

16 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all,

Thank you.

I understand the reasoning somehow... just a little bit, but are you guys aware that there are many people like me who can't even log in with the 32bit client or keep getting sendlogs? I'm sorry, but this event is just for a day, talking about the 6x EXP boost. How am I suppose to enjoy this when I can't even get online?! Sitting here for almost two hours playing around with file repairs and what not... Not fun and I'm getting quite pissed about it with each sendlog since I can't even run my daily stuff. Something seems to be broken with your 32bit client and it needs to be fixed. =.= Pleaseeeee!

Archived