Any info about GP compensation?

Zombiex-DN

Are you talking about the GP seasons?

Glory Points Seasons

The Glory Points system will be changing slightly with the arrival of Aion: Ereshkigal’s Wrath. Glory Points will now have their own competitive seasons, and you’ll be able to obtain rewards for earning GP, including PvP Enchantment Stones and Kinah. We also will be adding new ways to earn GP. 

7 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Who in blazes have over 2M GP ?

I agree. it would just make another problem.

the ones who farmed the gp in old patches to keep position, no issues there.

compensation for said GP, however, is.

better giving everyone like... maybe 100 GB if active since 6.2 launch or within last 2 weeks, whichever looks better on officiate paperwork, lol.

4 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

it's assumed that the new rank per season is included with the restart of the current ranks O.o Or the season rank is another type of completely different classification? whaaaaaat

No, the gp seasons are just for GP gained during the season. They didn’t reset GP in Korea.

16 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Why will they be compensated? I don't get it. Will they reset? Will they giveaway GP Season prices for absolutely no reason already? Roflmao!

No, the GP seasons competition rankings are only for GP earned during the 4 week period. So if you go to every siege and get 210 per siege 4x per week you GP total during the 4 weeks will be 3360 and that’s the number that will count for the season rankings.

44 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

lol i see :) ty
would be better to compensate the gp and reset the rank, because have a high amount of gp will be useless if you're not active

Yes because let’s just reset and punish everyone including those that ARE active as well. 

Lazy people ... always looking for the quick fix...

37 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

No, the GP seasons competition rankings are only for GP earned during the 4 week period. So if you go to every siege and get 210 per siege 4x per week you GP total during the 4 weeks will be 3360 and that’s the number that will count for the season rankings.

Why are they being compensated? I don't understand it!

20 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

Yes because let’s just reset and punish everyone including those that ARE active as well. 

Lazy people ... always looking for the quick fix...

I wouldn't say reset it completely, but give people the minimum amount to keep their current rank, which is 12k for governor I think? If you are attending every siege, you would keep your rank either way.

28 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Why are they being compensated? I don't understand it!

I wouldn't say reset it completely, but give people the minimum amount to keep their current rank, which is 12k for governor I think? If you are attending every siege, you would keep your rank either way.

There is NO compensation for us. We will receive a new competitive season- OP is mixed up and talking about EU’ situation.

We have no need of a system that forces high ranks to attend EVERY siege just to maintain their rank. 

Archived