Scheduled Game Update - March 27, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, March 27, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 9:15 a.m. CDT / 14:15 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Aion: Ereshkigal's Wrath will be applied to the servers. You can find full patch notes here.
  • All Dolled Up will end. Open any remaining Nesting Dolls you have!

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

dhwzbi5j5hn21.jpg lb2257jxg5n21.jpg s6vk2ofo0ao21.jpg 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, March 27, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 9:15 a.m. CST / 14:15 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Aion: Ereshkigal's Wrath will be applied to the servers. You can find full patch notes here.
  • All Dolled Up will end. Open any remaining Nesting Dolls you have!

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Nice @Cyan where is the rest of the patch notes? (crubile spire rewards list still the same?) 
Any news about EK server situation?

Could you please answer the 200 topics talking about it?

Thank you

Why is Glad still getting the % buff increase , plus all the skill damage increases?

Because glad is king, and other classes are... well, not.

28 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

All monsters lv 76+ are tougher >?

Yes. Mobs were too weak everywhere, instances could be done with 3 people, when it should take a lot more ppl to do them.

Worst patch ever at least for chanters, i know we need to get nerfed but there is a stat for us that is useless now (Healing Boost), i find this stupid. I have a full hb set so useless now, i have all my ultimates items retuned with hb so i need to retune everything again to change that hb, this is not fair. Why instead of block hb for chanters why do not nerf our "amazing healing daeva skill" like u guys did with sw? Something like "Decreased HP recovery by approximately 30%". At least send to all main chanters 500m kinah free so we can retune everything again -.-

this-sucks.jpg

1 hour ago, Violeta-KT said:

TV3zrkW.jpg

Uhh... I'm hoping this is a mistake. All the other physical classes got their buffs balanced to a static number

I16T3FI.jpg

Why is Glad still getting the % buff increase , plus all the skill damage increases?! That will be super broken, rerolling glad.

In the stat boost datamine comparison sheet, it says Resolute Charge / Vow of the Charge and Surefooted Charge / Attack Position have Physical Attack +3000 and +1500 respectively. (6.5 datamine comes from Taiwan client, non-localized /skills folder)

(Note: That spreadsheet does not list all effects in the game and currently only includes statUp, statDown, and a fewstatus aliments)

Archived