Scheduled Game Update - March 27, 2019

Cyan

1 minute ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

In the stat boost datamine comparison sheet, it says Resolute Charge / Vow of the Charge and Surefooted Charge / Attack Position have Physical Attack +3000 and +1500 respectively. (6.5 datamine comes from Taiwan client, non-localized /skills folder)

(Note: That spreadsheet does not list all effects in the game and currently only includes statUp, statDown, and a fewstatus aliments)

They gonna prob fix this, otherwise Glads gonna be the most OP class of Aion lol

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cyan what's goin on? u will keep ignoring us about transparent scrolls? really do you think its okay to push us to pay to see our characters? really do you think its okay make it a luxury?? its really disappointing and disrespectful of you ignoring us EVERY week since MANY months ago. you really need money for the game? put more appearance on BCM and put the transparent scrolls on gold sand trader for the same price than normal scrolls. we are tired to ask u about this and its not okay u keep ignoring us!

@Cyan. I don't understand how Gladiators and Rangers that are already super OP get their skill damage increased while SM's get decresed? is that how korea send the patch? or NCWest decided to unbalance things more? like when you did that with assasin's skills and now fixing it...

NCWest patch

482074a01a05c200d2edcf47ae58975ao.png

1aeb91eed9530cf3a5d64f56e8b703ebo.png

dfe1dceb9fc2d5970881125f0d0abe8do.png

Aion's Powerbook translation of Aion's patch 6.5

5c7b01dee46c413e985bb054d514e0f0o.png

Where in korea's patch notes they increase "Inescapable Choke" cooldown?

Why do we have Soul Torrent and Soul Surge damage decrease while it suposed to be increased?

I've seen about a new way to win GP through the arenas, but I'm not sure about the ranking. Will it be maintained or will it change? Someone explain to me? I speak of Abyss rank (Governor, Commander, Great General, General, Star 5-1, Rank 1-9).

24 minutes ago, Zeyra-KT said:

@Cyan. I don't understand how Gladiators and Rangers that are already super OP get their skill damage increased while SM's get decresed? is that how korea send the patch? or NCWest decided to unbalance things more? like when you did that with assasin's skills and now fixing it...

NCWest patch

482074a01a05c200d2edcf47ae58975ao.png

1aeb91eed9530cf3a5d64f56e8b703ebo.png

dfe1dceb9fc2d5970881125f0d0abe8do.png

Aion's Powerbook translation of Aion's patch 6.5

5c7b01dee46c413e985bb054d514e0f0o.png

Where in korea's patch notes they increase "Inescapable Choke" cooldown?

Why do we have Soul Torrent and Soul Surge damage decrease while it suposed to be increased?

6.7 Taiwan vs. 6.2 NA damage skills datamine. You can see how much the skill damage has increased or decreased, which the amount is not mentioned in the patch notes.

For Inescapable Choke, Besides the cooldown quadrupling, You can now move while casting that spell.

What's up with kinah? still paying fee at broker? we are in bankruptcy... we are spending lots of kinah in everything in game and economy it isn't that good for many ppl.

please make ancient/legendary/ultimate guiding stones tradable >.< I love playing with my main but for me is faster to farm guiding stones with my alts and try passing the items by the broker but so hard cause many trolls buying it like bots waiting to get our stuff. And economy doesnt let me buy it either I just can farm it and can't pass it so frustrating. I dont get what's the point of making it untradable :S at least make it tradable by using warehouse 

1 hour ago, Bjorn-DN said:

They gonna prob fix this, otherwise Glads gonna be the most OP class of Aion lol

They already are, a Glad can run into a geared enemy group and kill the lot within a few seconds.

I can't believe the devs allowed this imbalance.

21 minutes ago, Cyfur-EK said:

They already are, a Glad can run into a geared enemy group and kill the lot within a few seconds.

I can't believe the devs allowed this imbalance.

The only reason glads can do that now is because of the 5s guaranteed crit from the red zerk, which will be removed. But yes, Glads didn't need more damage imo. Just like rangers didn't need damage increased.

IMO this will generate some inbalance between some classes. Glads already had a decent DPS. I am agree that templars needed some extra damage. And I don´t see a reasson to remove the bonus from HB in some chanter´s skills. As somebody said, it is so expensive to retune the gear to get the desired stats to do something like this. And clerics won´t have more DPS so I guess we will have to be just healers. 

Also I saw that even if they said "Doing PvP you will only get PvP things, and doing PvE you will get only PvE things", they added again a PvE instance to farm AP and ridium. Just give us some GP in luna missions if you want. :/ 

And no news about transparent scrolls, the bug with the eyes, the issue with Anomos and the dominating faction.... 

I saw in the patch notes that Bastion Of Souls and Frozen Monolith will have "increased drop rate". Both of them had a 100% rate dropping legendary items. Increasing the rates in those will mean to give some Ultimate Gear sometimes? Or we will have the chance to get 2 legendary items if we are lucky?

12. Removed crafting materials and manastones from the drop tables of some Lakrum monsters.

This may impact crafting a bit lol xD depends how wide this change is....

Also,

17. Ultimate Firebrand and Ultimate Cloud War item option stats have been readjusted, and additional random stats have been added that can be accessed with retuning.

- Increased number of stats possible via retuning from 4 to 6. For example, Healing Boost is now available for weapon items and Accuracy/Magical Accuracy is now available for wings.

Interesting change there. Tuning for ultimates will be harder it seems.

Is this the patch where clerics get -1000 HB when they use Sacrificial Power and Protection Ward of chanters become DP?

If the stats of mobs above 76 is going to be altered,  this means no more easy kibrium farming of name mobs?  We got to group up just to kill Cellturata and Lannork and the rest from now on?

Chanters and clerics will take forever to kill normal mobs again?

I mean, you gotta be hella stupid to think I’m confusing it with normal transform scrolls .. doing the Luna daily 7 times let’s you choose what reward you want. 1 of which contains a bag that has 20 transparent scrolls. Put it on broker and buy it off alts. Do this 8 times on your account and that’s 160 scrolls a week

6 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Actually if you're talking about the transformation scrolls you get from luna they cannot be traded what so ever or moved to account warehouse.

Please just stop and learn how Luna rewards work before commenting

8 minutes ago, What-EK said:

I mean, you gotta be hella stupid to think I’m confusing it with normal transform scrolls .. doing the Luna daily 7 times let’s you choose what reward you want. 1 of which contains a bag that has 20 transparent scrolls. Put it on broker and buy it off alts. Do this 8 times on your account and that’s 160 scrolls a week

Please just stop and learn how Luna rewards work before commenting

This isn't really practical for a lot of people.  You must log in every day and spend roughly 7 minutes per Luna run on 8 characters a day.  That's 6.5 hours a week doing nothing but farming transparent scrolls.  That shouldn't be necessary.

6 minutes ago, Kiiyomi-KT said:

This isn't really practical for a lot of people.  You must log in every day and spend roughly 7 minutes per Luna run on 8 characters a day.  That's 6.5 hours a week doing nothing but farming transparent scrolls.  That shouldn't be necessary.

Yes , it shouldn’t be necessary. But it’s there and that’s 1 of the 2 “f2p” way there is. Just gotta deal with it. 7 minutes of afking isn’t hard work , but okay 

Archived