Scheduled Game Update - March 27, 2019

Cyan

Its the same sad feeling I have for templar they have been kicked from the tank role because they aren't as needed. I hate when games like to nerf whats fun for everybody to play. If you like playing templar and having less dmg output play a templar and be the tank if you want to work hard and make your chanter (support healer) primary heals do what you like its your time you are spending have fun in the game

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone is faulting you for playing how you want to play. That's why we all play games, after all. If we don't like how we play, then why play at all? We're all just recommending different ways for you to look at the situation.

25 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Clerics will have to heal more, is what you mean. Your heal cleric isn't going to be outputting as much damage as they used to. Before this update with a good chanter, a heal cleric could do considerable damage. After, I am thinking the heal cleric will go back to marginal damage and the chanter will be doing more damage to make up for it. Chanter shields are still super helpful in PF and IDD. So everyone will still want a chanter/cleric combo.

For me, I've always prioritized my dps sets over heal sets. I love healing, but I want to make sure my dps is at least semi-useful to my group. But yeah, that's what I meant -- clerics will have to go back to how things were. I think a lot of clerics have gotten a bit more relaxed in helping dps because they knew chanter heals would pick up the slack. But now they will be pigeon-holed back into healing only. Which is totally fine for some good clerics, but some other clerics just aren't capable of solo healing IDD/PF either because of gear or skill or whatever. I'm sad about the heal boost nerf, but I'm not devastated by it because I've never tried to be a "support only" chanter. That's just not how I like to play the class. I want to be good dps too -- at least decent dps. But I understand that some people like Ereliya prioritize healing over dpsing.

13 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

So apparently guiding stones don't drop from mobs anymore. Good job, NCsoft, gonna be nearly impossible to finish our pvp sets now.

there are any new ways of getting it?

wow, the patch trashing intensifies 

1 hour ago, Cloud-DN said:

NCsoft hates gunner class. always been the lowest of the lowest and then they nerf it even more. they should just delete the class if they wanna nerf it so much

in what planet do you live ? Gunner was a broken class since 4.0 to 5.8 Lmao

48 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Servers are up.

The fact we still have the Daevanion box for 200 gold ingots and still no transparent scrolls in GST has made me lose all faith and hopes in NCWest.

24 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

Fking bullshit patches,u still have shitty 5 skins in GST without transparent scrolls in GST ? I'm outta here.

really sad...   idk what damn problem NCwest have with their GST

RtXjepB.jpg

wiToHQ4.jpg

Healing Boost 1054, Celerity Mantra ON

For Chanters, not only the two Daevanion healing skills not affected by Healing Boost, even the base Recovery Spell is no longer affected by Healing Boost too!

Looks like for any healing spell, if it cannot be affected by Shards then Healing Boost will not affect it either. This is what I saw from datamining 6.5 Taiwan skill data.

k9WKZ8m.png&key=8880c3fd3a0af48b01ecbbc1

the spamming wont stop

1 minute ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

RtXjepB.jpg

wiToHQ4.jpg

For Chanters, not only the two Daevanion healing skills not affected by Healing Boost, even the base Recovery Spell is no longer affected by Healing Boost too!

Looks like for any healing spell, if it cannot be affected by Shards then Healing Boost will not affect it either. This is what I saw from datamining 6.5 Taiwan skill data.

yes, but it was noticed even in the NA patch notes 

29 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Er, they are still droping everywhere, wtf you are talking about ?

My bad, seems like they still drop from mobs, just not the ones near the base.

5 minutes ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

snip

Rejuvenating/Cleansing/Recovery are still affected by celerity mantra though.

3 minutes ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

But the regular "Recovery Spell" is not affected by Healing Boost now.

the sad part is: not even the recovery boost (not healing boost) from Celerity Mantra works anymore

3 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

My bad, seems like they still drop from mobs, just not the ones near the base.

Rejuvenating/Cleansing/Recovery are still affected by celerity mantra though.

the print screen shows 1601 recovery even with celerity mantra up

so, not affected 

13 hours ago, Zeyra-KT said:

@Cyan. I don't understand how Gladiators and Rangers that are already super OP get their skill damage increased while SM's get decresed? is that how korea send the patch? or NCWest decided to unbalance things more? like when you did that with assasin's skills and now fixing it...

NCWest patch

482074a01a05c200d2edcf47ae58975ao.png

1aeb91eed9530cf3a5d64f56e8b703ebo.png

dfe1dceb9fc2d5970881125f0d0abe8do.png

Aion's Powerbook translation of Aion's patch 6.5

5c7b01dee46c413e985bb054d514e0f0o.png

Where in korea's patch notes they increase "Inescapable Choke" cooldown?

Why do we have Soul Torrent and Soul Surge damage decrease while it suposed to be increased?

You are just lazy to search that all the skills changes we are having are from kr that they made in mini-patches after 6.5

+Those soul torrent increased damage are for the daevanion skills of that skill, not the skill itself

9 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

the sad part is: not even the recovery boost (not healing boost) from Celerity Mantra works anymore

the print screen shows 1601 recovery even with celerity mantra up

so, not affected 

I tested it and it worked for me. It increased the heal exactly 10%. Hmm maybe I misread? Let me do it again and see if I can get screencaps this time.

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I tested it and it worked for me. It increased the heal exactly 10%. Hmm maybe I misread? Let me do it again and see if I can get screencaps this time.

The daevanions ones? 

Because the regular Recovery Spells doenst look to be affected

RtXjepB.jpg&key=0624763d62cea4e93067313d

Recovery Spell has two components:

• 1601 instant heal (Affected by Celerity)
  • 1601 heal every 2 seconds for 5 times total (Not affected by Celerity)

I expect the same behavior regarding Celerity applies for Rejuvenating Spell. I don't have that daevanion skill though...

Seems like for healing spells that are split between an instant heal portion and a heal-over-time portion, that heal-over-time portion will not be affect be celerity.

Word of Life looked like it was affected by Celerity because it is not preceded by an instant heal effect.+6 World of Life have 1506 base heal, and with 1054 healing boost, 1506 * (1+1.054) * 1.1 = 3402 heal (per screenshot above)

13 hours ago, Raiuken-KT said:

Still no transparent scroll , alright, I'll check back in 7.0, y'all have fun.

not even in 7.0.... in KR they just add speed potion that doesn't change your appearance but that's just all only movement speed no attack speed just "movement". 

It's only on NCWEST hands that we're hoping to get something much better (but it is literally hopeless) -_-

I just wanted to see other chanter opinions. Has anyone else noticed how heavy the chanter nerf was. I have to deal with the way they do they heal nerfed but our dps dropped like crazy I'm seeing 2.5m to 3m decrease in pf and idd. I get I don't have the best pve dps set but I'm 3/4 ultimate +5-10. I can't tell in pvp since everyone is at different stages but for pve, My God. I'm not trying to cry about it anymore but what do they want me to do? They nerfed dps and support.

I guess it's what we get but I talked with my legion and checked my other account in korea looks like this patch was 6.4 mini patch and 6.5 maybe more rolled into one I guess that is why it feels so bad for chanters. Unfortunate but I guess I'll be playing my cleric now but like Vantheria said I will have trouble solo healing pf and idd I have full pf armor set with crafted ulti mw accessories. My set is dps for my cleric I don't have a healing set my set is the coe set so I guess I'm screwed all around.

Archived