Aion: Ereshkigal's Wrath Known Issues - April 3

Cyan

• Aion Team

Greetings, 

Below you will find a list of current known issues for Aion: Ereshkigal's Wrath. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game.

Known Issues:

1. Some monsters in the quest [Alliance] Protect Transporters of the Mist Thorn Forest are named incorrectly.
  2. Leaving a mine shaft in Herelym Mine will block re-entry.
  3. There are some issues with collision inside of Illumiel Brawl.
  4. Illumiel Brawl upgrade scrolls will reset your HP to your non-transformed state.
  5. Some Wings are incorrectly referred to as Plumes.
  6. Transformation Contracts dropping in instances are 50 types and not 62 types.
  7. The Crucibile Spire rewards vendor does not have updated rewards.
  8. New quests added on April 24 (Reclaim Lakrum Base 1 & 2) are missing text and can cause client lag when killing the enemy faction or taking a base in Lakrum. 
    1. Please abandon the quest as a workaround for the client lag. 

Resolved:

1. Enchanting rates on items were reverted to the original 6.2 rates.
  2. Nesting Dolls from the All Dolled Up event are currently providing the wrong rewards.
  3. GP gained from sieges on the Ereshkigal server is not functioning properly.
  4. New Chain gear items added in the Ereshkigal's Wrath update have incorrect names for their types. 
    1. Physical Chain items are named Mystic and magical chain items are not.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- I've experienced some Daeva skill enchantment succeding on enchant but staying at the same level.. its a bug or working as intended? It cant pass +1
- IDD, PF, FM and BOS final bosses has been boosted.. its intended to work this way? I can understand IDD and PF, but FM and BoS as well???

• Aion Team
5 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

- I've experienced some Daeva skill enchantment succeding on enchant but staying at the same level.. its a bug or working as intended? It cant pass +1
- IDD, PF, FM and BOS final bosses has been boosted.. its intended to work this way? I can understand IDD and PF, but FM and BoS as well???

I will forward to our QA team, thanks!

• Aion Team
3 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

@Cyan what's about transparent scrolls? we have months asking. stop to ignoring us. players will keep spaming waiting for at least 1 answer.

I have explained before that we've forwarded the feedback to the development team. There's currently not a plan to change how the transparent scrolls are available, but that doesn't mean there won't be in the future. If something is changing we will inform everyone.

6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

I have explained before that we've forwarded the feedback to the development team. There's currently not a plan to change how the transparent scrolls are available, but that doesn't mean there won't be in the future. If something is changing we will inform everyone.

cyan what about the duration fo the transformation? it does't affect the balance of the game, it's really cruel have a short duration on the scrolls forcing us to waste kinah in addition it makes useless the transparent scrolls for the short duration.... please

Why you guys are having so much trouble to change simple stuff like transparent scrolls and transformation time. Was a bad decision since the beginning to not put in game and nerf it, Aion KR know that, that’s why when leveling in 7.0 they give TRANSPARENT TRANSFORMATION POTIONS and they have a lot of ways to get transparent scroll. It’s impossible that the development team don’t know it or read the forum. 

Another thing, we are missing the new manastones from crucible spire and the stigmas enchant. You guys already made the decision to not make a Quna shop in NA and you guys don’t put decent events to get it. 

I've noticed the monsters around Lakrum have increased defense am I wrong? And if the defense of the monsters have increased by how much? to me it looks like about +30% more defense...

Also I've noticed when enchanting Davian skill for ranger Vicious arrow its not giving the additional attack bonus were supposed to get in 6.7 which is +60-98 additional attack. In the version we have not its add only +21... the difference from 21 to 60-98 additional tool tip damage is huge at +15 that's like +40%-150% additional damage were not getting. Also Ranger Davian skill Silencing strike is only silencing for 1 second where the tool tip is 6-8's...….

29 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Then you guys better hand those transparent scrolls like rain on events. Add more ways to gain kinah, I lose 4-6m daily but gain little.

Oh wait. Why would NCWest even bother to satisfy the community? Nevermind my comment then.

8 minutes ago, Cyan said:

A lot of ppl joined to Aion many years ago cuz the long costumization of ur character. You really think its okay make it a luxury? this is the only mmoRPG that you CAN'T see ur character and this is the MOST BASIC fact in a RPG. you really never hear your players. nobody want it. 

1 hour ago, IczerOne-EK said:

Also Ranger Davian skill Silencing strike is only silencing for 1 second where the tool tip is 6-8's...….

I believe it should be like this on tooltip is 6-8s for PvE and 1.8s  to 2.4s for PvP.

They change it to a flat 3 seconds regardless of PvE or PvP in 7.0

image0.png

Not sure if 100 percent but tooltip is just not very clear :)

----------Fix Ranger Tool Tip damage increase is not working!!!!------                                                                     ( when I did this test I didn't use Bow of blessing or devotion- I tested damage for hours on the same mobs around lakrum and in PVP with 16,100 atk. before this 6.7 update to see if Rangers get their damage buff....as they listed tool tip damage for light arrow before update was 1644 now its 2138 which if you do the math is 494 difference and every 100 tool tip damage is a 10% increase. Now when I hit the mob in 6.5 it was roughly 90k damage...and now its 94k damage which is a 4.4% damage increase that's not nearly a 30% damage increase which it should be!!!!  and when I tested it in pvp before the update it was 10,000 and Look now its 10,000 on the same guy with the same gear as before the update WHERES THE TOOL TIP DAMAGE INCREASE ...wtf??????    Stunning shot was 1016 tool tip now its 1310 or something like that that's +30% damage increase OR SHOULD BE before update Hmmm lets see 116k now its 119k once again....about a 4% increase !? Look if your company is trying to ninja nerf rangers and not fix this we deserve our money back and if ya wont fix this issue or make it known your company wont fix it we deserve a refund for your company doing bait and switch. I have ARM dps meter which saved all the date and I can link it =) to show im not lieing.

Oh btw I posted on forum waaaay before this which made it known my damage on the forum so if your company wants to try to lie to people playing Ranger class its all saved on the forums my damage with the same gear =)

Archived