Aion: Ereshkigal's Wrath Known Issues - April 3

Cyan

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

No one has defrauded you of anything since you have ordered..absolutely nothing.

In fact, the game could crash every single time you launch, or crash you out of instances, you could be missing half of your expected skills and you would have  no case.  You do not pay for this game. It's free.

If you pay for something through the BCM and they don't deliver- that 's different.

So, using your own argument, if you have prestige but the game crashes every single time, which means you can't play it, you then have a case? =)

2 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

So, using your own argument, if you have prestige but the game crashes every single time, which means you can't play it, you then have a case? =)

If your problem can't get resolved and you have an iota of intelligence, then you either (a) change your potato of a computer or (b) stop paying  paying prestige since evidently in that case it wouldn't be worth it.

I mean, it's your money, so do whatever you want with it. I just prefer the least stressful options. Why  waste my money?

Lol Rapier obviously you're a free 2 play user who doesn't contribute anything to help keeping the servers up and contributing to bug fixes. This forum post was made for us to post ISSUES yes ISSUES that need to get fixed with the 6.7 patch. So to say they don't have to do anything is just feeding them ways to let things go. You're free and whatever right and ur saying you're happy with the way things are so why are u here? why are u posting? u just here to be a leech that doesn't contribute? you're just here to make things worse for those who are trying to see things wrong and trying to get them fixed...so like I said if you're happy with the things the way they're rapier then just shhhhh! because you're contributing 0% input onto what's wrong with the game...

24 minutes ago, IczerOne-EK said:

Lol Rapier obviously you're a free 2 play user who doesn't contribute anything to help keeping the servers up and contributing to bug fixes. This forum post was made for us to post ISSUES yes ISSUES that need to get fixed with the 6.7 patch. So to say they don't have to do anything is just feeding them ways to let things go. You're free and whatever right and ur saying you're happy with the way things are so why are u here? why are u posting? u just here to be a leech that doesn't contribute? you're just here to make things worse for those who are trying to see things wrong and trying to get them fixed...so like I said if you're happy with the things the way they're rapier then just shhhhh! because you're contributing 0% input onto what's wrong with the game...

Indeed, and before you jump to conclusions about me-  you might want to actually read what I post. Incidentally I've paid into this game since it started, but go ahead- I don't think that even matters when we're discussing whether something is a bug or not. 

You may or may not be right about the changes you don't like. If they're a bug- they'll be on a list of bugs to be fixed. They may NOT be an issue/ bug - so it may NOT need to be changed. . If you don't like that then you're free to do whatever you want. I don't care if you like it or not, we all have issue and bugs  that we can report and ask to be fixed, we all ask for changes. NC has to go through them.

By the way, if you're not familiar with forums,  you should expect that not everyone will agree with you when you post.

So I spend so much money on transformation scroll yesterday to make a collections. After I spend ridiculous amount of money, I realize there's something wrong.

320,000 Ncoins just spend for nothing. no new transformations, no collections. I sent a ticket to support team, all I got was the copy and paste answer.

"Sincerely sorry to hear that you are disappointed in your transformation contract experience. the new transformation contracts has been added to the game. however, by design, transformation contract is governed by random mechanics. we can confirm that this is working as intended."

I used more than 3 thousands of transformation scrolls, I did not get even one transformation from the newest update that informed in the patch note.

I asked support team for help but then support team is telling me to write a suggestion or discuss in forums.

What should I do at this point?

I am respectfully asking your opinions.

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

Greetings, 

Below you will find a list of current known issues for Aion: Ereshkigal's Wrath. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game.

Known Issues:

1. Some monsters in the quest [Alliance] Protect Transporters of the Mist Thorn Forest are named incorrectly.

2. Leaving a mine shaft in Herelym Mine will block re-entry.

3. There are some issues with collision inside of Illumiel Brawl.

4. Illumiel Brawl upgrade scrolls will reset your HP to your non-transformed state.

5. Nesting Dolls from the All Dolled Up event are currently providing the wrong rewards.

6. Characters eyes are still discolored on one side of their face.

News on this please????? This issue has been around since Oct. of last year :(

18 hours ago, IczerOne-EK said:

The contracts that BCM deliver to you are the old ones (50 types), and the new contracts are the 62 types.. even if u had lucky, u should never get any of the new ones.

I'm pretty sure the contracts sold by BCM should be the newest ones, otherwise would not make sense to buy them with real money.

My suggestion is to ask for a refund, based on that information, since technically, u've bought something and NC didn't delivered what you want.

This should be used for any player that bought contracts since yesterday.. gonna be good to see NC loosing money to learn how a developer should work for real.

Edit: wrong quote, it was for @Gogh-KT

44 minutes ago, Gogh-KT said:

So I spend so much money on transformation scroll yesterday to make a collections. After I spend ridiculous amount of money, I realize there's something wrong.

320,000 Ncoins just spend for nothing. no new transformations, no collections. I sent a ticket to support team, all I got was the copy and paste answer.

"Sincerely sorry to hear that you are disappointed in your transformation contract experience. the new transformation contracts has been added to the game. however, by design, transformation contract is governed by random mechanics. we can confirm that this is working as intended."

I used more than 3 thousands of transformation scrolls, I did not get even one transformation from the newest update that informed in the patch note.

I asked support team for help but then support team is telling me to write a suggestion or discuss in forums.

I think they should refund you the money you spent. 100%.

@Cyan

17 hours ago, Camalus-KT said:

I think there is some kind of bug while trying to enchant pvp Ancient item with Ancients pvp stones. Before patch i could go from 10+ to 13+ or 14+ and backwards trying to get to 15+.

I have all my items on 10+, today I spent more than 60 ancient stones and maybe 50 of them fail on 10, none item move over 12+, only 2 got to 11+ but went back again to 10.

I tried to use some legendary stones, and its the same.

I noticed a strange pattern here too. The days before I was consistently able to get an ancient item from 10-13 more than once using roughly 10-12 ancient pvp stones each time. After the patch it ate up *all* of the stones from GS weeklies just to get it back to 13 *once*. The only time I had rates that bad was before the enchant-boost patch. 

It could just be bad luck, but it seems like too drastic of a difference from the day before to the day after. 

5 hours ago, Gogh-KT said:

Looks like you're in a bit of a pickle. There is no mention on the patch notes that the new transformation contracts have been added to the BCM, only:

1. Changed the Transformation Contracts and Daevanion Skill Boxes to versions that include the new Transformations and Daevanion Skills on the Gold Sand Traders.

Which means they have no obligation to give you a refund/give you new contracts. But hopefully considering how much money you spent they'll do something about that... That is just ridiculous. I'm sure they must have intended the new ones to go on the BCM. The ones that are dropping in instances are also the old ones, when I'm pretty sure they should be the new ones.

7 hours ago, Gogh-KT said:

"We can confirm that this is working as intended"... then @Cyan post that no its not working. So in other words they just lied to you. NCwest is becoming more like EA every day, good jobs guys.

Greetings, 

We have temporarily removed the Transformation Contracts from the Black Cloud Marketplace. The wrong type of Transformation Contracts were made available, and any players that purchased these Transformation Contracts starting from 10 am CDT March 27 to 8 pm CDT March 28 will receive the updated Transformation Contract for each Transformation Contract purchased by end of day March 29. Any Transformations previously unlocked will remain. 

The new Transformation Contracts will be available for purchase April 3 after the maintenance. 

Thank you.

Yes hello @Cyan when and how are people who opened contracts they bought before this time, or combined transformations they got before this time, going to be compensated ?

Yeah you just forgot about like maybe half your playerbase buddy.

47 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

Yes hello @Cyan when and how are people who opened contracts they bought before this time, or combined transformations they got before this time, going to be compensated ?

Just clarifying, as far as I know atm combining does not give the new transforms either.

@Cyan Could you guys consider making the rift portal to Pandora instance be like how panesterra was? Like we be able to see it in shift  F12,cause now we're  able to see it if deactivate shift f12 but since a lot of players que at the entrance,those among us with potato pc drops FPS so badly.The moment  we are able to move,rift  entry is full and consumed.So like,there's no way for us to get in there.Either do that or increase entry number or make it so we can get ereshkigal cubic  with some other ways.The limit is just too low

The Pandora time slots suck for the Western Pacific NA players. Korea isn't an option - can some coverage be provided please, its not like real people can do 24x7 and take an advantage?

Otherwise, overall I'm happy with the spirit of intent behind the update even though there are new wrinkles to find and smooth, or grow used to.

I can confirm without any stats as described in detail above that being a Ranger just seems to be harder now to kill mobs but maybe a re-tune of my char, not that it is anything special, will help. The patch notes implied that would not be the case.

Lastly, not a this patch issue, but recently Luna Light failing to drop consistently from contaminated path boxes. But for the scarcity of Kinah generating options that would not be a problem otherwise. Now every byte counts. It is a struggle to stay above 100M Kinah with the economy appearing as it is for me.  Am I missing something?

18 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

If your problem can't get resolved and you have an iota of intelligence, then you either (a) change your potato of a computer or (b) stop paying  paying prestige since evidently in that case it wouldn't be worth it.

I mean, it's your money, so do whatever you want with it. I just prefer the least stressful options. Why  waste my money?

No need to be bitter! It was just a theory. And I don't have any issues with the game, I can play just fine. Also, the problem might have started after some update! Who knows?!

18 hours ago, Gogh-KT said:

Paypal charge back? Since NCsoft has defrauded you and falsely advertised, you will get banned when it succeeds though.

Trauma Plate Trigger for Aethertechs is giving 400 PvP defense instead of 2000 PvP. Only cooldown reduction was stated in patch notes, all other PvP and PvE buffs, modifiers are the same with Protective Shell still giving 2000 PvP defense. Please fix.

1 minute ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Paypal charge back? Since NCsoft has defrauded you and falsely advertised, you will get banned when it succeeds though.

@Gogh-KT DO NOT DO THIS! 

If you do a chargeback, your account will be perma banned. 100%. End of story. No appeal. Just perma banned.

Cyan has said that you (and anyone else) that bought contracts after the patch hit until yesterday at the time that he posted will be compensated with the correct contracts and you will not have to return the ones you opened. So you get double the contracts. 

Just now, Aly-DN said:

@Gogh-KT DO NOT DO THIS! 

If you do a chargeback, your account will be perma banned. 100%. End of story. No appeal. Just perma banned.

Cyan has said that you (and anyone else) that bought contracts after the patch hit until yesterday at the time that he posted will be compensated with the correct contracts and you will not have to return the ones you opened. So you get double the contracts. 

Yeah I was just checking the BCM after I did my previous post and the only transformations are transparent and they must have taken the contracts down. I thougt NCsoft was upto no good again and cheated off someone, but wow it actually turns to players favour this time. Double crack at contracts.

Archived