Aion: Ereshkigal's Wrath Known Issues - April 3

Cyan

@Cyan I'm confused why does mythic chain pandora stuff have physical attack?

47JrqeN.png    gzBWctr.png

Which one should I pick for cleric? Pandora with or without the mythic word.....I dont want be screwed over by doing those quests again.....

Gunner's and Ranger/Sin's  pandora stuff dont have this problem

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Hallo-DN said:

Which one should I pick for cleric? Pandora with or without the mythic word.....I dont want be screwed over by doing those quests again.....

They clearly switched the names around. Ignore the names and make sure to choose the one that has the right stats for you.

7 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

How did you get enough materials? The quests don't give enough materials to complete 7/7/7 in one week.

@Cyan any chance there will be a change to time to loot the reward chest from Pandora? currently there are recurring situations of getting kicked before all the loot is rolled due to slow rollers. Those of us who do roll fast have no control over other people so we need more time to roll on the chests. 

17 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

@Cyan any chance there will be a change to time to loot the reward chest from Pandora? currently there are recurring situations of getting kicked before all the loot is rolled due to slow rollers. Those of us who do roll fast have no control over other people so we need more time to roll on the chests. 

Ditto. That chest doesn't last long enough for everyone to roll on all the loot. Almost always kicks everyone out before all the gold manastones have been rolled.

• Aion Team
On 3/29/2019 at 5:20 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

@Cyan any chance to lower the price of the Daevanion Skill Box to 50 Gold Bars like other regions ?

I will forward this on up!

21 hours ago, Hiding-EK said:

@Cyan Anyone mentioned anything about GP rewards not working on EK?

We're investigating.

On 3/31/2019 at 1:00 AM, Pharoahra-DN said:

Will forward the feedback!

On 3/30/2019 at 8:11 PM, Harmis-DN said:

sorry for off topic but @Cyan any news on hair changing tickets?

They will be available next week.

My replies above aren't a comprehensive list of things we're looking at or other feedback we've seen. 

@Cyan None of the arena rankings are working when you added the GP tab, you literally just have to turn it on the same way you guys turned it off and made the arena ranking start in 2050 for a week, so please get it working fast and reset everyones arena cd's maybe if they used some during the week expecting you could get competition points.

10 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Siege machine doesn't have to disappear at 0% HP. It's there for a set period of time and when its time is up, it vanishes regardless of how much HP it still has.

If that's the case then the duration is even shorter for asmos by a mile B|

Can we get NcSoft to pop on and reset the npc so we can craft our weekly daevaonian skill books. We know you guys can do it we seen you pull an npc out when Tia eye event rewards were beneficial for the player then NcSoft moves mountains and Earth to pull the npc out before majority of the players could spend their tokens but anytime when the player is hurt we get a sorry so sorry maybe next maintenance fix. After the numerous screw ups and a 7 hour maintenance today that still left a resounding amount of bugs you could at least show the player base you care by taken some initiative. If this is like the artifact Npc from 5.8 where the players rushed to buy their minion contracts each week only half the time it was bugged like this I can predict a lot more unhappy players in the immediate future and this issue is gonna be repetitive and not going away anytime soon.

P.S. you also mentioned there would be compensation details after the maintenance for the enchanting botch up so can we get that news too?

@Cyan @Gideon

Archived