Cyan

Aion: Ereshkigal's Wrath Known Issues - April 3

Capa-KT   

@Cyan Can you please double-check if something was messed up with the transformation combination rates related to the new legendaries (Viola, Frigida, Modor) ? Haven't seen a single person getting/using one of the 3 new transforms, whereas the ancients from the flower ancient contracts give the new ancients very often.

It's quite a problem because certain classes need those specific combination of stats, and if it's actually impossible to get as of now, it would be good to know to not waste ancients.

XYZX-DN   
47 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

@Cyan Can you please double-check if something was messed up with the transformation combination rates related to the new legendaries (Viola, Frigida, Modor) ? Haven't seen a single person getting/using one of the 3 new transforms, whereas the ancients from the flower ancient contracts give the new ancients very often.

It's quite a problem because certain classes need those specific combination of stats, and if it's actually impossible to get as of now, it would be good to know to not waste ancients.

@Cyan HELLO read this post cause this is 100% broken no one has any new legendaries unless they got them from the rng gods from the 62 type contracts.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:11 PM, Gogh-KT said:

So I spend so much money on transformation scroll yesterday to make a collections. After I spend ridiculous amount of money, I realize there's something wrong.

320,000 Ncoins just spend for nothing. no new transformations, no collections. I sent a ticket to support team, all I got was the copy and paste answer.

"Sincerely sorry to hear that you are disappointed in your transformation contract experience. the new transformation contracts has been added to the game. however, by design, transformation contract is governed by random mechanics. we can confirm that this is working as intended."

I used more than 3 thousands of transformation scrolls, I did not get even one transformation from the newest update that informed in the patch note.

I asked support team for help but then support team is telling me to write a suggestion or discuss in forums.

What should I do at this point?

I am respectfully asking your opinions.

Hey, late reply but after the most recent maintenance they fixed a bug that prevented new transforms being impossible to get via combining. Submit a ticket to support saying you combined hundreds of times with those 3k contracts, they'll compensate you with several of the new transformations.