Forums

Aion: Ereshkigal's Wrath Known Issues - April 3

Cyan

@Cyan Can you please double-check if something was messed up with the transformation combination rates related to the new legendaries (Viola, Frigida, Modor) ? Haven't seen a single person getting/using one of the 3 new transforms, whereas the ancients from the flower ancient contracts give the new ancients very often.

It's quite a problem because certain classes need those specific combination of stats, and if it's actually impossible to get as of now, it would be good to know to not waste ancients.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

@Cyan Can you please double-check if something was messed up with the transformation combination rates related to the new legendaries (Viola, Frigida, Modor) ? Haven't seen a single person getting/using one of the 3 new transforms, whereas the ancients from the flower ancient contracts give the new ancients very often.

It's quite a problem because certain classes need those specific combination of stats, and if it's actually impossible to get as of now, it would be good to know to not waste ancients.

@Cyan HELLO read this post cause this is 100% broken no one has any new legendaries unless they got them from the rng gods from the 62 type contracts.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:11 PM, Gogh-KT said:

So I spend so much money on transformation scroll yesterday to make a collections. After I spend ridiculous amount of money, I realize there's something wrong.

320,000 Ncoins just spend for nothing. no new transformations, no collections. I sent a ticket to support team, all I got was the copy and paste answer.

"Sincerely sorry to hear that you are disappointed in your transformation contract experience. the new transformation contracts has been added to the game. however, by design, transformation contract is governed by random mechanics. we can confirm that this is working as intended."

I used more than 3 thousands of transformation scrolls, I did not get even one transformation from the newest update that informed in the patch note.

I asked support team for help but then support team is telling me to write a suggestion or discuss in forums.

What should I do at this point?

I am respectfully asking your opinions.

Hey, late reply but after the most recent maintenance they fixed a bug that prevented new transforms being impossible to get via combining. Submit a ticket to support saying you combined hundreds of times with those 3k contracts, they'll compensate you with several of the new transformations. 

• 3 months later...
  • Cyan unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

There is NO junk loot from mobs in Lakrum. At least for me. 
While i am in a group i see the typical blue glow that means there is loot but the glow is empty.
I only get loot from Bosses like Critica and the like. Named monsters out in the world.
I would like to get the sets i started getting after 6.0 (volcanic and ebonscale) but since no loot = none of those either.
I have been well-rested (100% on the energy of repose) and still no loot at all.

I have problems getting Lugbug things done even tho the mobs are same lvl as myself. Like today : i have gotten 6/50 in "defeat 50 monsters in the field".
I also have gotten 1/3 in "carry out 3 quests".
I have killed 80 mobs. And done 8 quests that are not event related.

Please help.

12 minutes ago, Denara-DN said:

There is NO junk loot from mobs in Lakrum. At least for me. 
While i am in a group i see the typical blue glow that means there is loot but the glow is empty.
I only get loot from Bosses like Critica and the like. Named monsters out in the world.
I would like to get the sets i started getting after 6.0 (volcanic and ebonscale) but since no loot = none of those either.
I have been well-rested (100% on the energy of repose) and still no loot at all.

I have problems getting Lugbug things done even tho the mobs are same lvl as myself. Like today : i have gotten 6/50 in "defeat 50 monsters in the field".
I also have gotten 1/3 in "carry out 3 quests".
I have killed 80 mobs. And done 8 quests that are not event related.

Please help.

The loot in the Lakrum mobs is intended. I believe that the Volcanic skin set still drops in the mobs in BoS, but I don't think the Ebonscale skins are dropping anywhere any more. You will get loot (and the Volcanic skins) from the mobs in the new area that are not related with any quest. Quest mobs do not have loot.

The mobs in the new area are significantly harder than the ones in Lakrum. Working on your PvE gear (running instances) will help a lot with your ability to kill things. You can also make an LFG group and advertise which quest you are doing. Others like yourself will join.

Not sure about the kill or quest counts. I haven't had any issue with those not having the correct count.

Thank you, Aly, for the response.
Sorry it took me so long to notice this but i'm still new in the forum and couldn't find my post. And then i noticed a number up to the right on the page and here i am :D
Not sure if i am answering this in the correct place but i hope so.

I found out what i needed to do to get my kill number done, same with the loot. I have gotten some other gear now instead of the Ebonscale thingys. It's a petty though because i only needed one more part for complete set. 

I'm a bit shy when it comes to playing with others. I know i don't play well and i see people disliking "noobs" and bad players in the chat all the time. So not encouraging to try to go for dungeons if it needs 2 or more people to do them.. 
At least i have joined a legion resently that seems friendly so might ask them for help with these dungeons.

Anyway. Thank you so much for your response ^_^

Archived