Aion: Ereshkigal's Wrath Known Issues - April 3

Cyan

@Cyan https: https://ibb.co/175pX3R please take a look,,i cant get my verification code on all my account after this maintanance,,i ve tried to make a new account,,same error occured,,im using mobile network from my phone,,so my IP address always change,so i need to verification anytime i loggon into aion,,please reply ASAP i cant play

sorry for my bad english

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Can we get NcSoft to pop on and reset the npc so we can craft our weekly daevaonian skill books. We know you guys can do it we seen you pull an npc out when Tia eye event rewards were beneficial for the player then NcSoft moves mountains and Earth to pull the npc out before majority of the players could spend their tokens but anytime when the player is hurt we get a sorry so sorry maybe next maintenance fix. After the numerous screw ups and a 7 hour maintenance today that still left a resounding amount of bugs you could at least show the player base you care by taken some initiative. If this is like the artifact Npc from 5.8 where the players rushed to buy their minion contracts each week only half the time it was bugged like this I can predict a lot more unhappy players in the immediate future and this issue is gonna be repetitive and not going away anytime soon.

P.S. you also mentioned there would be compensation details after the maintenance for the enchanting botch up so can we get that news too?

@Cyan @Gideon

This.This.This.This.This.

Daevanion Mark of Knowledge purchase cooldown was not reset on Wednesday. As of 2019-04-04 08:19 (Server time).

My Chanter and Spiritmaster each bought 6x Daevanion Mark of Knowledge (limit) on 2019-03-27 10:38:14 (Server time) and 2019-03-27 21:54:19 (Server time) respectively.

Daevanion Mark of Knowledge is needed to craft Legendary Daevanion Skillbook using Aetherforging. The full purchase limit costs 480,000 AP and is good for crafting one Legendary Daevanion Skillbook. Requires 80p in Aetherforging proficiency.

20 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

@Chibiusa-DN @Kubei-DN

I would like to correct something here. Gunners STILL HAVE Aion's Favor. Ever since 6.0, the skill itself was removed and the effect was kept but also applied as a passive effect for (I believe) Stable Stance. Basically, what the patch notes are saying is that the damage from this effect was doubled.

Wrong, During 6.0 aka 6.2 Gunners do has the Aion's favor skill in passive skills, with the same icon and same effect as the previous 4.0/5.3 versions that was an active buff, and if u started weaving against a dumy it used to pop like normally does by chance, extra numbers apart in your dmg. Now you can do the same, hit dumy with basic pistols and it wont pop any extra damage never.

Stable Stance new verison just gives extra PvE Attack, and no extra dmg with numbers.And that skill coexisted with the 6.2 Aion's Favor passive skill. 

The screenshot i put is from the 6.7 patch notes. It clearly says that skill was buffed, but the gunners simply don't have the skill.

@Cyan Here's a bug I found that doesn't seem to have been mentioned in this thread.

In Beluslan, there is no Bind Point Teleport option to Besfer Refugee Camp. When you take the flight path over to there, there isn't even a Flight Master there to go back. 

@Cyan Drop rates were wrongly nerfed, grinding gives next to nothing. Can't buy, can't grind, can't craft, can't disenchant items you can't afford to craft, can't upgrade gear. Please fix.

And kindly fix it before the crafting boost buff (April 17th).

I recently returned to this game and when I logged in almost all my characters had a right black eye, I don't see this on the known issues list, is there a way to fix this on my end? is it a graphics glitch or do my characters actually all have one black eye and one normal eye? Should I re-download the game?

@Cyan

Are ancient guilding stones fluxes taken off the drop rates from lakrum starting zone and to ancient kib boss areas? l've killed quite a bit and no fluxes are dropping. Crafting is gonna get expensive and not worth it if the bots aren't here to help us out.

Can we also get a updated sticky of what bugs are in the works of getting fixed? I'm sure we would all appreciate that.

7 hours ago, Annastari-DN said:

I recently returned to this game and when I logged in almost all my characters had a right black eye, I don't see this on the known issues list, is there a way to fix this on my end? is it a graphics glitch or do my characters actually all have one black eye and one normal eye? Should I re-download the game?

It's a known issue that Korea still hasn't fixed.l

5 hours ago, Reel-DN said:

@Cyan

Are ancient guilding stones fluxes taken off the drop rates from lakrum starting zone and to ancient kib boss areas? l've killed quite a bit and no fluxes are dropping. Crafting is gonna get expensive and not worth it if the bots aren't here to help us out.

Find a new place to bot. They still drop in the world. I got some while doing camps the other day and killing some rubbish mobs.

14 hours ago, Annastari-DN said:

No need to re-download the game! As @Cheesecake-DN said, it is up to Korea to address the bug. @Cyan said he would try to get an update on the status of the investigation, so we will have to wait an see what he finds out.

You all may consider this a foolish question, but I'm going to ask anyway. I've been doing the new pandora instances for the Ereskigal Cubics like a lot have been, but when I apply them I don't see any stat changes. Are these passive (where you wont see the changes until you attack/get attacked by someone/something) or are they bugged and not being applied correctly?

Also, I saw someone earlier stated the sounds are messed up in the game for various things. I just wanted to add to that list. The sounds for Luna are not working properly either. It used to make a sound when the next wave was coming as well as stating something on the screen, and now it just flashed the text across the screen with no sound. Like it has been doing when you take a camp or use an artifact in Lakrum.

1 hour ago, Stumpy-EK said:

You all may consider this a foolish question, but I'm going to ask anyway. I've been doing the new pandora instances for the Ereskigal Cubics like a lot have been, but when I apply them I don't see any stat changes. Are these passive (where you wont see the changes until you attack/get attacked by someone/something) or are they bugged and not being applied correctly?

The attack/defense only applies to Ereshkigal herself in Veilenthrone, so you won't see a boost to stats in your profile tab.

On 4/4/2019 at 1:15 PM, Chibiusa-DN said:

Wrong, During 6.0 aka 6.2 Gunners do has the Aion's favor skill in passive skills, with the same icon and same effect as the previous 4.0/5.3 versions that was an active buff, and if u started weaving against a dumy it used to pop like normally does by chance, extra numbers apart in your dmg. Now you can do the same, hit dumy with basic pistols and it wont pop any extra damage never.

Stable Stance new verison just gives extra PvE Attack, and no extra dmg with numbers.And that skill coexisted with the 6.2 Aion's Favor passive skill. 

The screenshot i put is from the 6.7 patch notes. It clearly says that skill was buffed, but the gunners simply don't have the skill.

Doesnt matter if it shows or not. It still triggers, Gunners still have it. The damage from it got increased.

I've never liked to say that fixing a source code problem is easy, since making a change in it can fix the problem but it can trigger other problems, however, I would not put my hope that they will fix the problem of the pet and of the eyes in the coming months it took the dev team four years to fix the house scripts bug,

Archived