Ranger6.7(SERIOUS PROBLEM)All Rangers read and please post

----------Fix Ranger Tool Tip damage increase is not working!!!!------                                                                     ( when I did this test I didn't use Bow of blessing or devotion- I tested damage for hours on the same mobs around lakrum and in PVP with 16,100 atk. before this 6.7 update to see if Rangers get their damage buff....as they listed tool tip damage for light arrow before update was 1644 now its 2138 which if you do the math is 494 difference and every 100 tool tip damage is a 10% increase. Now when I hit the mob in 6.5 it was roughly 90k damage...and now its 94k damage which is a 4.4% damage increase that's not nearly a 30% damage increase which it should be!!!!  and when I tested it in pvp before the update it was 10,000 and Look now its 10,000 on the same guy with the same gear as before the update WHERES THE TOOL TIP DAMAGE INCREASE ...wtf??????    Stunning shot was 1016 tool tip now its 1310 or something like that that's +30% damage increase OR SHOULD BE before update Hmmm lets see 116k now its 119k once again....about a 4% increase !? Look if your company is trying to ninja nerf rangers and not fix this we deserve our money back and if ya wont fix this issue or make it known your company wont fix it we deserve a refund for your company doing bait and switch. I have ARM dps meter which saved all the date and I can link it =) to show im not lieing.

Oh btw I posted on forum waaaay before this which made it known my damage on the forum so if your company wants to try to lie to people playing Ranger class its all saved on the forums my damage with the same gear =)

Yeah I knowthe increased monsters defense in pve..but I still tested this damage in PVP light arrow damage(Viscious arrow damage is stable damage...) always hits the same...there was no damage increase

The damage increase they promised should've been a 40% increase damage in PVP...which isn't working and same for stunning shot

They didn’t raise your damage, they merely readjusted the skill tool tips to account for them changing the way attack buffs work. You’re pretty much the same DPS as before, it’s just the more geared you get, the less oomph your attack buffs will give. With the way it was before, the more physical attack you got from armor, it increased your damage buffs, that doesn’t work anymore. 

Rangers were ridiculously good before the patch, and will be after still. The only classes who got damage buffs were sins, glads and Templars who frankly needed them heavily. 

14 hours ago, IczerOne-EK said:

----------Fix Ranger Tool Tip damage increase is not working!!!!------                                                                     ( when I did this test I didn't use Bow of blessing or devotion- I tested damage for hours on the same mobs around lakrum and in PVP with 16,100 atk. before this 6.7 update to see if Rangers get their damage buff....as they listed tool tip damage for light arrow before update was 1644 now its 2138 which if you do the math is 494 difference and every 100 tool tip damage is a 10% increase. Now when I hit the mob in 6.5 it was roughly 90k damage...and now its 94k damage which is a 4.4% damage increase that's not nearly a 30% damage increase which it should be!!!!  and when I tested it in pvp before the update it was 10,000 and Look now its 10,000 on the same guy with the same gear as before the update WHERES THE TOOL TIP DAMAGE INCREASE ...wtf??????    Stunning shot was 1016 tool tip now its 1310 or something like that that's +30% damage increase OR SHOULD BE before update Hmmm lets see 116k now its 119k once again....about a 4% increase !? Look if your company is trying to ninja nerf rangers and not fix this we deserve our money back and if ya wont fix this issue or make it known your company wont fix it we deserve a refund for your company doing bait and switch. I have ARM dps meter which saved all the date and I can link it =) to show im not lieing.

Oh btw I posted on forum waaaay before this which made it known my damage on the forum so if your company wants to try to lie to people playing Ranger class its all saved on the forums my damage with the same gear =)

What money are you referring too? Last I checked aion is free, and excuse the foul taste in my mouth reading about a ranger only getting a slight buff when they didn’t need a buff in the first place. Theirs several variables to look at. You’re probably just like the other genius ranger who didn’t turn on his power shards.

Oh im sorry this post is for rangers not free to play leeches who contribute nothing to the game. Not for classes other than rangers....so if you're a ranger and are posting here you shouldn't be. As for paying to win? how do you think these servers are kept open its free? everyone should be free and there would be no game....=) estupido. I pay for prestige....and just so u know the game was always a monthly fee when it started years ago.....and yes we play the game theyre saying its FREE but doesn't mean they shouldn't keep their word on what they say theyre going to do. And obviously all u people posting against the ranger suck and never played a ranger  and understand the mechanics =/

and envoi obviously youre a terrible spirit master if u cant 1 v 1 a ranger =/ or ur not as geared as that ranger....

Most of your post is inaccurate, rambling, and useless.

Given that you only skill spam, I don't think you know the mechanics, lol. Leave the forums and go practice weaving, slide-shot, buff management, trap management, and movement. Ranger is incredibly strong and doesn't need a damage buff to carry you.

1 hour ago, IczerOne-EK said:

Oh im sorry this post is for rangers... Not for classes other than rangers....so if you're a ranger and are posting here you shouldn't be.

What? I think Iczer meant to say, "so if you're not a ranger and posting here..." anyway....

7 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

it’s just the more geared you get, the less oomph your attack buffs will give. 

The gap between geared and undergeared is not so large anymore. So Rangers with full ultimate will, wait, you got full ult? oh, geese, must be so awful for you....

17 hours ago, IczerOne-EK said:

increased monsters defense in pve..

Yeah, all the Ranger bots in Lakrum look so confused now. They don't know which way is up.

At least Trap of Clairvoyance didn't get nerfed. Still just as worthless as always.

4 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

We are fine bruh! Going to kick asses twice as hard this patch xD

Yes! Devil is correct. We are fine.

MayBlue 

Bruuh retard sorc whos posting on this ranger forum because ur a bad sorc and dunno the issue with ranger....the point of the matter is they stated increased tool tip damage on all rangers skill moron....which NONE are working accept for arrow strike combo and holy arrow....ur just a bad sorc who dies to rangers so ofc ur gonna say something lol....Devil just so u know they lol didn't upgrade the tool tip damage. Its a bull sheet lie scheme to people who didn't pay attention to their damage before the update to the patch to make it look like rangers got compensated for the nerf of our attack buffs. Inaccurate rambling u say Hmm that's interesting coming from a retarded sorc lol

Bruuh retard sorc whos posting on this ranger forum because ur a bad sorc and dunno the issue with ranger....the point of the matter is they stated increased tool tip damage on all rangers skill moron....which NONE are working accept for arrow strike combo and holy arrow....ur just a bad sorc who dies to rangers so ofc ur gonna say something lol....Devil just so u know they lol didn't upgrade the tool tip damage. Its a bull sheet lie scheme to people who didn't pay attention to their damage before the update to the patch to make it look like rangers got compensated for the nerf of our attack buffs. Inaccurate rambling u say Hmm that's interesting coming from a retarded sorc lol

So, how many people blocked you before you decided to re roll on EK? Just curious.

3 hours ago, Juju-EK said:

Most of your post is inaccurate, rambling, and useless.

ok ok smart guy 1k attack is 10%-12%ish damage....and as u can see GP gain isn't working on sieges other class buffs arnt working as intended and IVE NOTICED RANGER TOOL TIP DAMAGE ISNT WORKING EITHER as the increase should be!

NC soft needs to fix these issues...these are important issues the transformation contract issue who gives a shit about that that's not relevant to game mechanics...this is more important-.-

I suggest NC-Soft rolls back to 6.2 and then takes into consideration what were saying and fixes these issues...

7 hours ago, IczerOne-EK said:

ok ok smart guy 1k attack is 10%-12%ish damage....and as u can see GP gain isn't working on sieges other class buffs arnt working as intended and IVE NOTICED RANGER TOOL TIP DAMAGE ISNT WORKING EITHER as the increase should be!

NC soft needs to fix these issues...these are important issues the transformation contract issue who gives a shit about that that's not relevant to game mechanics...this is more important-.-

I suggest NC-Soft rolls back to 6.2 and then takes into consideration what were saying and fixes these issues...

You’re one of those people, if they made an arena where everyone went in with same gear, you would quit because it’s too hard. This game molds to players who can buy skill aka paying to win in a subtle way, making you think you are actually better than people due to how big of a gear difference you had. 

Only reason I’m saying this is because you cried about money. And a FYI I support the game as well. 

I used to support the game. But that was years ago. Now this game is a dumpster and I wouldn't even wanna put my rubbish in it. It's unworthy! Only thing they will get from me is my log in time cause I play with my friends to have fun! Once I run outa kinah, is when I'll probably quit the game. I can't wait. I'm super excited.

Honestly for someone who plays on ek server and bytching about classes and skills and stuff. I'm very proud of you for not crying about your alt server down right being empty and dead. *Claps*

Ranger attack was flat nerfed by 10%..  I lost over 1500 attack.  They also took any weapon damage increase off of ours skills.  That was another 10% weapon damage.  Our base skill damage was increased.  It is showing on skills to be higher, but....  I am clearly doing at least 20% less damage.  

We clearly needed a 20% damage nerf if it happened.  

If you don't like it I am sure some class got a huge damage buff and will be the clear easy to play winner this patch and if you are one of "those people" you can re roll the easy class. 

Just so you guys all know this post was for rangers however you all seem to missing the point...the point is they promised something and didn't give it and are leaving these issues unfixed and not posting if theyre going to fix these mechanical game issues with our characters. Doesn't matter if you're a ranger AT SW Summoner...sorc etc... it means THAT ALL CLASSES that were promised increased damage on TOOLTIP are most likely not getting it if my ranger damage didn't get increased Guess what yours isn't either! and they need to fix this for all classes....=)

On 3/28/2019 at 3:00 PM, IczerOne-EK said:

Oh im sorry this post is for rangers not free to play leeches who contribute nothing to the game. Not for classes other than rangers....so if you're a ranger and are posting here you shouldn't be. As for paying to win? how do you think these servers are kept open its free? everyone should be free and there would be no game....=) estupido. I pay for prestige....and just so u know the game was always a monthly fee when it started years ago.....and yes we play the game theyre saying its FREE but doesn't mean they shouldn't keep their word on what they say theyre going to do. And obviously all u people posting against the ranger suck and never played a ranger  and understand the mechanics =/

and envoi obviously youre a terrible spirit master if u cant 1 v 1 a ranger =/ or ur not as geared as that ranger....

Dude, you're seriously delusional...

Archived