OMG i can't do afk EC anymore

Zombiex-DN

O.o I got kicked and I was active, you really are complaining you cannot afk in it?

they need to change this, if we get kicked we shouldn't lsoe the entry, I am never afk and AFKTolerance got the lead and started kicking people, just like the old days in 5.8

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

O.o I got kicked and I was active, you really are complaining you cannot afk in it?

they need to change this, if we get kicked we shouldn't lsoe the entry, I am never afk and AFKTolerance got the lead and started kicking people, just like the old days in 5.8

In 7.0, you get the EC entry back if you get kicked.

1 minute ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

In 7.0, you get the EC entry back if you get kicked.

That is good news but it needs to be addressed now. We have people that are either spies or want more slots for their afk alts kicking active people.

2 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Whats worse is being active but then your entire alliance gets kicked..stellar job here ncsoft.

Yes this also happens, enemy spies take the lead and kick whole alliances from the other side just to win!!!

In 5.8 was important to deal with AFK people. We needed to get those items to upgrade the PvP gear. But now Evergale Canyon it is just to get some AP and stones. It is not a big deal. Of course it is better to win and get double of those. But I think a lot of people will just make enemies kicking out people. 

I think we need the option to create the whole team before entering to avoid AFK people if you want to win.  And having the "quick entry" option for those who does not care and just want some extra items. 

5 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

In 5.8 was important to deal with AFK people. We needed to get those items to upgrade the PvP gear. But now Evergale Canyon it is just to get some AP and stones. It is not a big deal. Of course it is better to win and get double of those. But I think a lot of people will just make enemies kicking out people. 

I think we need the option to create the whole team before entering to avoid AFK people if you want to win.  And having the "quick entry" option for those who does not care and just want some extra items. 

That is way too reasonable to even mention it as a suggestion to a stubborn and impotent publisher. They either have to return us the entry if we get kicked (but I see this will make it to be abused, when you are losing, you ask people to kick you so you get back the entry) or at least remove the kicking option now.

Best thing would be to not be able to kick those that are active, the system knows if you did contribution or not, killing people, taking dmg, healing people, killing more, should give you a small buff that makes you invulnerable to the kicking option.

But this is NCWest, they will never do anything, they better remove this now because we are losing our EC entries and I need the AP by a ton and the enchant stones. I was paying real money to get me +3 EC entries some times I am not wasting a single dime on EC-luna entry ever again.

I quick queued into an EC lobby just now, immediately teleported to the mid flag, and headed towards the Asmodian base with the rest of my alliance- got kicked before I could so much as take my weapon out to attack the captain. I'm sending in a ticket of course but I'm really peeved to see the EC abuse kicking is something we have to deal with again. ¬¬

1 hour ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Why would you luna any EC entries for ap anymore? Just solo the damn mine instance for 1mil+ ap per run....

and how you can do all the 3 ways in solo? doing 1 way gives more than 300k 

And it is funny how at the beggining of 6.2 they said "No PvP rewards doing PvE". And I know that we can use AP to craft daevanion skills and that is not totally PvP, but the mines also gives ridium :P

5 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

and how you can do all the 3 ways in solo? doing 1 way gives more than 300k 

And it is funny how at the beggining of 6.2 they said "No PvP rewards doing PvE". And I know that we can use AP to craft daevanion skills and that is not totally PvP, but the mines also gives ridium :P

If you do the 3 man mine by yourself (the middle one) you get over 1m ap per run.

3 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

If you do the 3 man mine by yourself (the middle one) you get over 1m ap per run.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Take the middle portal and do it by yourself. I got 1.2 mil AP from one run yesterday.

OH. ty both. 

It seems I used the wrong way in my first run and they are not all the same :o

I will do that. 

There's an even easier fix and it's one they used before. Just remove the option to kick. Players are inherently nasty and can't handle holding the fate of their fellow players in their hands. The temptation to act like an ass is just too strong.

11 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

I know several people who have asmo alts to just kick other asmos in EC so that elyos win  GG

Works both ways. Asmodians do that to Elyos as well.

Players are asses. They can't handle power without abusing it. The Devs should never put this much power in our hands.

11 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

I know several people who have asmo alts to just kick other asmos in EC so that elyos win  GG

yea and i know asmos doing the same sht in the elyos side :)

this ^^

34 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Works both ways. Asmodians do that to Elyos as well.

Players are asses. They can't handle power without abusing it. The Devs should never put this much power in our hands.

Archived